It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Man Interrupts Catholic Prayer….

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

So you believe everything, just because it's reported? How would they know??
Hearsay?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I see a lot of assumptions here, if that's the best defense you have then you don't really have one at all. I could just as easily say the assaulter was harassing the guy that got punched for weeks and I'd have just as solid a case as you, which is to say not a very solid one at all.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: UKTruth

I agree and I am not religious but I have to think watching your spiritual elderly leader have his throat slit while you were "opening yourself to God" a pretty scarring incident. I can understand the rage inside not condoning this but its pretty human.

I have to assume there was something else maybe he was ongoiningly bothering these folks? I dont know. Its not justified but i dont think it was premedidtated or came from anything but temporary emotional insanity reliving the events.

As for Christian. Not so much. The church needs to do a better job teaching meditation and self control in general. I grew up wrestling, Judo, and other MA. I have had people push my buttons and bring that rage up but have experience converting it and controlling adrenaline dumps. Adrenaline may as well be crack coc aine.

I get the anger at what happened to the priest. It makes my blood boil too, but there did not look to be any rationale for the attack in this video. Maybe the guy was doing something else off video?... but even if so it's a brutal way to solve a dispute and uncalled for.

I am just saying if you were there, it may make your blood boil to the point of temporary insanity if your not a person who practices calming down. I am giving the benefit of the doubt the video isnt presenting the whole situation.

What is disgusting is the use of the video for propaganda and continuing hatred.

edit on 2-9-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
angry little baldy was on a hair-trigger, itching to go off on someone. and did so. cheap shot.

Yeah,may well be steroid related who knows

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

No, really. Are you color blind?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I think the fact the video is being used for propaganda is enough to be concerned. I dont think I blame the bezerker nearly as much as people using the video as a victory lap.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
How can anyone justify this crap?

Islamophobia and racism. The SUGGESTION that someone might be a Muslim is enough to defend the grossest violence against him! And the fact that he's black, well, just adds more justification.

I'm going over to Stormfront.

Why have I never seen you call someone out for "Christianphobia"?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

No, really. Are you color blind?

Of course he isn't,he saw an African Muslim getting sucker punched and found it so funny he posted it here

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

after this op I could see why you might get this a lot. maybe a bit of introspection is needed...

link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

a reply to: burgerbuddy

I see what you're saying: two wrongs make a right. Maybe this will give some Muslims an excuse to start attacking random Christians on the streets. I mean this guy did attack a random Muslim so it's all good!

Weak argument. As far as we know this guy was just leaving work on his way home to his family, he hasn't cut anyone's head off, but since other people do, he deserved it. Right?

As much as the priest they were praying for did.

The people kept looking over his way while they were praying. If the article said music was loud, I can believe it.

Maybe he was in a group of friends being loud and said, "hey watch this!"

Lumpy saunters up behind them and stops, looking up and around like he was on holiday, pretending to be clueless to the 10 people kneeling in front of him on the street in front of the church where a priest was murdered by islamists.

Now lumpy gotta be one stupid mofo to stand there.

I wonder what the last thing he saw was before the lights went out.

OK, going by your rationale, the black guy has a right to thump THEM since they are in the middle of the road, being a nuicance to some people and praying out loud. I think they are being pretentious ass wipes and would rather not have to see this kind of theatre (and make no mistake, what they were doing, praying like that, was just for show) in the streets

link   

So what exactly does the video show the Muslim doing that he deserved to be knocked out? You're believing something without any evidence to back it up other than a biased news source.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
I think it is funny how you see a black guy whereas I just see a guy.

No. You see a Muslim POS that supposedly interrupted a prayer service:

Islam
... interrupt prayer services
...a POS

Because that's what you were TOLD to see by a right-wing EXTREMIST website.
edit on 9/2/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I think the fact the video is being used for propaganda is enough to be concerned. I dont think I blame the bezerker nearly as much as people using the video as a victory lap.

The problem is that this happens on w weekly basis, right here on ATS.

Fraudulent videos railing against muslims are constantly being posted and being backed up even AFTER the contents are debunked. Not ONCE has anybody who started those threads apologised

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

This group belongs to soldiers for Christ,I have tried a little research for this group local to the this event but couldn't find any good sources

Personally I don't have a problem with them praying like that in this situation

link   
Dude, nice overhand left. Or is that a frog punch? Zee frog punch, unh? Je m'appelle Phillipe!

link   

Look at the reactions of everyone outside of the two people involved, how are they acting right before and after the punch? I see no one paying the black guy any attention until he gets sucker punched, I see them looking surprised after it happened though.

If the black guy was heckling anyone I would think he would have gotten a reaction from everyone BEFORE he was out cold on the pavement.

More outright lies. You see a MUSLIM, even though there is zero evidence of him being muslim.

As i said, man the f*ck up and just apologise for this disgusting thread

link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

My point is, why pretend to not see "a black guy"? What sense does it make? Itś this PC crap again.
The difference is, I see he's black. People are different. I don't fear pointing it out. Because it's as normal as me being white. It's just shows his prejudice and with that, the reason why this thread exists.

He's trying to pull his head out of this, now. But failed.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
a reply to: 3danimator2014

This group belongs to soldiers for Christ,I have tried a little research for this group local to the this event but couldn't find any good sources

Personally I don't have a problem with them praying like that in this situation

I dont like it, i think they are being pretentious twats, but i would never suggest they dont have a right to do this of course. Just as the guy has a right to listen to music. If they dont like it, DONT PRAY IN THE STREET morons

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Open_Minded Skeptic

Indeed I do, and those folks are what Christianity is all about. They have integrity in their beliefs, with no indication of trying to use said beliefs to "prove" they are better than anybody else. Those folks have my utmost respect and admiration. I'm not sure I would be up to the challenge in the way they were and are.

No. I generally avoid religious discussions; too many people are unable to have a decent conversation about it. I am sorry that your conversion has resulted in you being abused here or anywhere, and I am happy for myself that I am not a part of such abuse.

I do, however, maintain my opinion that far too often these days, piety and religious beliefs are being used as weapons against others, not the insight and growth for ourselves that they are meant to be.

Well, thank you for an honest and open response. I look forward to hearing more from you in the future! (I agree about the Charleston relatives--I don't think I would have had that in me, but know that they have been blessed by their beliefs. Imagine the freedom if you can let go of hatred and forgive!)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

No. You see a Muslim POS that supposedly interrupted a prayer service:

Islam
... interrupt prayer services
...a POS

Because that's what you were TOLD to see by a right-wing EXTREMIST website.

Ladies and gentlemen,we have a winner!

I actually missed that Muslim POS part,guess I'm so used to reading rubbish like this here it doesn't stand out anymore like it should do

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join