It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE FIX IS IN: George Soros Causes OUTRAGE With SHOCKING Prediction About Election

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Does it matter that the video is fake?

Not really. Soros is still the same miscreant regardless of this event.

It amazes me that this man can support so many radical causes/NGO's and no government is going after him. It's clear that a percentage of his causes/paid players are involved in crimes on a national and international level.

Why doesn't some government with integrity declare him a terrorist and file charges/extradite? Keep this joker tied up in court/jail/prison until he dies and watch terror worldwide take a minor/moderate dip.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Congrats to the OP 47+ stars for a fake video. Like all the other times Trump supporters were proved wrong lets all just ignore it and create another "Final Nail for Hillary" thread. It's been about 10 minutes since you created one.

I mean come on guys, at least look at the content. I know you all want it to be true so bad but it doesn't make you look good when you fall for cheap editing tricks.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
Congrats to the OP 47+ stars for a fake video.

Don't cry exaggeration while exaggerating!

Everyone screamed from the get and all during that it was edited. Meanwhile we still had a fruitful discussion in hardcore topics.
edit on 6-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I'll have to research this SOROS guy. Is he the Billionaire who manipulated Sec of State Hillary to do something in Bosnia, through the Clinton Foundation?

edit on 9/6/2016 by carewemust because: what an election!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'll have to research this SOROS guy. Is he the Billionaire who manipulated Sec of State Hillary to do something in Bosnia, through the Clinton Foundation?

Bosnia was in the 90's and was Bill's quiet'ish proxy war imperialist project, before any of that other stuff.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: carewemust

Bosnia was in the 90's and was Bill's quiet'ish proxy war imperialist project, before any of that other stuff.

Ah.. I see! The Clintons rub shoulders with more Billionaires than Trump does, don't they?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Congrats to the OP 47+ stars for a fake video.

Don't cry exaggeration while exaggerating!

Everyone screamed from the get and all during that it was edited. Meanwhile we still had a fruitful discussion in hardcore topics.

Sorry... 46

No they didn't stop lying, the first 5 comments are people buying it hook/line, including someone calling it "finally proof" and calling for a revolution.

Not to mention your own post which you edited after it was confirmed fake.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: joemoe
I hope this is not true. The Globalists seems to be banking on a belief that the masses will sit back and do nothing. This can only go on for so long, until the masses wake up and see their real enemy. Until then the blind sheep will fight among themselves. Hopefully, when they do wake up it is not too late.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable. - JFK
Right now the populace is being masterfully divided along racial, gender, and political lines.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

No they didn't stop lying, the first 5 comments are people buying it hook/line, including someone calling it "finally proof" and calling for a revolution.

Not to mention your own post which you edited after it was confirmed fake.

Edited doesn't inherently mean FAKE, as does HOAX.

Oh crap you BUSTED ME!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join