It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raelian: Truth or Wierdo's....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 05:45 AM
link   
The Raelian Revolution

A few weeks ago i stumbled on the website of the The Raelian Revolution. I downloaded some books of the founder Claude Vorilhon, also know as 'Rael'. One book has catched my attention. It's a summery of the conversation he had over a few days with the socalled 'alien' (in fact a humanoid being of another planet). In those conversations the visitor explained the true meaning of the bible and the faults that humans made in interprinting it. (excuse for the spelling, english is not my native language).

All of my life i was (and am) very interested in religion and why people follow there religios leaders. My conviction was always that what is stated in the bible was nothing more then proof that there is more to alien encounters than meets the eye. In his book he explanes different passages from the bible and what it really means. I was wondering what other members think hereof.. I'm not looking for people how bash and debunk (but if you have a honest opinion, my ears are open...).

What do my fellow members think of it?

www.rael.org... [website]
usa.rael.org... [the free ebooks, especialy 'The Message given by
Extra-Terrestrials' is a interesting read]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 06:01 AM
link   
If you don't think rael is a weirdo scroll down and look at the thread about rael beleiving his beard acts as an antena for alien transmisions.
I think the bible can be interpreted in so many different ways and this is all that rael has done found passages that he can claim fit the meaning he wants them to. Angels can be said to be aliens or whatever else would fit.

[edit on 21-1-2005 by TruthResearcher2000]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Weirdos at best, preparation for the antichrist at worst. I read this in other threads here but I can't find them. So here's the condensed version:

Many believe that Genesis 6:1-8 tells of aliens coming to Earth to reproduce with women before Noahs flood. Jesus said that at the end of times it will be as it was in the days of Noah. Revelation 10 may indicate the return of these aliens.

Rael could be trying to prepare the world to welcome aliens as God and saviors. This would fit into the scriptures.

Edit to change to KJV: Link more clear in the word "mighty" used in both passages.

[edit on 1/21/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I just think rael had one intention, getting women to have sex with him and he's certainly done that lol

I don't remember the exact quote but when I read Genises a long time ago it said something about god would increase the pain of women during child birth. I thought that was pretty interesting when you think that if people were cloned or didn't have a natural birth then their would be no/less pain. If mankind were left on their own then the pain would be there again. This was a rsult of the 'seppent' temping adam to take the forbidden fruit, Is this talking about sex?

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthResearcher2000
I just think rael had one intention, getting women to have sex with him and he's certainly done that lol

I don't remember the exact quote but when I read Genises a long time ago it said something about god would increase the pain of women during child birth. I thought that was pretty interesting when you think that if people were cloned or didn't have a natural birth then their would be no/less pain. If mankind were left on their own then the pain would be there again. This was a rsult of the 'seppent' temping adam to take the forbidden fruit, Is this talking about sex?

Did you read the passages I linked to? They don't have anything to do with Adam and Eve in the garden.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
not yet my reply wasn't refering to the passages in this thread just something I remember reading a long time ago.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I took a look at the passages you posted certainly sounds interesting but the sons of god could just as easily have been sons of somone who claimed to be god. Many considered the egyption pharos to be gods.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I also saw the other tread (i'fe found one) about this subject but that was specialy about the topic of cloning. But from what i'fe read (i must admit, i'fe never read a bible but i just bought one...) i leaning towards that there is a hint of truth in his lectures. I'fe you put one and one together it al makes sense. If people of ancient times saw a spaceship come from the sky bathing in light they coult easly see it as a 'mistical experiance' and think its an act of god. The wonders that Jesus had done, these days we can do that too with the knowledge we have today....

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Raelian: Truth or Wierdo's....

Definitely "Weirdo"...

Do yourself a favor, if you hook up with these guys, don't drink the punch, and avoid Reeboks and Jogging suits, hmm???

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

and avoid Reeboks and Jogging suits

Heaven's Gate wore Nike shoes.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I just read the passages John, and it does seem to point to the alien theory. What was also interesting, is that if you read ahead to Genesis 7, you'll see that Noah was 600 years old. In Genesis 6, it was said that God would allow humans to live for 120 years. If Noah was 600 years old, would he not be considered human?

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Raelians remind me of Heaven's Gate and Rael reminds me of David Koresh. Both of these groups ended in great tragedy. I really hope no one on ATS buys into it.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Raelians remind me of Heaven's Gate and Rael reminds me of David Koresh. Both of these groups ended in great tragedy. I really hope no one on ATS buys into it.

Heaven's Gate still has their website up and running, or at least someone does Heaven's Gate Homepage

It's a better place to find out what their beliefs are rather than "Rick Ross" anti-"cult" website you linked to.

Heaven's Gate is the complete opposite of The Raelian Movement, Heaven's Gate believed The Kingdom of God is a physical place outside of time and Members of Heaven were genderless extraterrestrials and Heaven's Gate teaches to overcome mammalian ways (sex, addictions, family, etc)

Raelians are atheistic, don't believe in a soul and copulate like mad. They are the polar opposite of Heaven's Gate!

[edit on 21-1-2005 by ProphetOfYahweh]

[edit on 21-1-2005 by ProphetOfYahweh]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfYahweh

Heaven's Gate still has their website up and running, or at least someone does Heaven's Gate Homepage

It's a better place to find out what their beliefs are rather than "Rick Ross" anti-"cult" website you linked to.

I seen the official website and I didn't want to link it.
"Deny ignorance" right? Not feed it.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I seen the official website and I didn't want to link it.

It's always better to go to the original source for information rather than a second hand account of it. You wouldn't look to a Fundamentalist Christian for information on Islam would you? Of course not!

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Heaven's Gate wore Nike shoes.

Then obviously you see where I'm getting at...

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Then obviously you see where I'm getting at

I have no idea what your getting at.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfYahweh

Then obviously you see where I'm getting at

I have no idea what your getting at.

A cult is a cult is a cult. OK?

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Wasting $500+ on (Nike) shoes is idiocy, not cultic.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthResearcher2000

Again we think the same TR2000
the woman eve was probably cloned due to the rib of man being
removed then the alleged "god" created woman.
only after putting adam out with anestheisia and taking his flesh and bone to grow "eve". ........its pretty clear isnt it.....

Why didnt god make eve the same way if he indeed made man,smells fishy to me?

now as far as birth pain this was becuase they ate "fruit of knowledge"GEN3/16. the woman would now bear children.

Then "god" put emnity between her seed and the dragons seed! GEN 3/15
many preachers interpret this incorrectly as god talking to man,but its clear god was talkling to the "serpent ,a reptilian being with legs and arms".
The enimity was a mutual hate genecticly built in. between humans and reptoids.

I should start a whole topic on reptoids in bible....

[edit on 22-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join