It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

This is what a desperate, fear mongering campaign sounds like.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Yes and we have even seen.....oh gasp and shutter....the resurrection of Joe McCarthy from political walking dead land, a real live Zombie born of liberal voodoo.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

This is a condensed video showing all the name calling, and fear mongering from just one speech.

Straight out of the Necon Playbook (a war she was in on):

She even outdid them there as there was 4 of them to make 2 minutes but only one of her makes 1.5 minute!

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I don't know how you can be oblivious to Trump's constant insulting of just about everyone but you can start with this list of just his Twitter insults:

Thanks for posting that. I played that whole speech a while ago. He was talking about real issues, much to do with the race war Obama / Hillary / PC / SJW / BLM have started.

In the video above Hillary is doubling down ten times over said race war her ilk have running HOT starting RIOTS and committing MASS MURDER.

Care to explain?
edit on 3-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Hillary is a Rhino at her core and her record proves it. She will backslide on every promise she has made to the bleeding heart liberals, mark my words.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: xstealth

Everyone in the USA is absolutely sick of the racist fear card.

Not true at all.

Actually, there are a lot of us that 100% agree with her in this aspect.

Trump is running a campaign that appeals to racists and white supremacist.

I'm sorry that triggers you...but the truth hurts sometimes.
Doesn't hurt at all because at the same time Trump's campaign appeals to millions of people who are NOT racists and white supremacists...Trump even appeals to a lot of black people...There's even a group of muzlims for Trump...Apparently you and Hillary don't know that...

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
OK, now can some enterprising soul make one like this of Trump, Johnson and Stein?

I'm sure all the candidates mention fear inducing words and thoughts during stump speeches and interviews, but I'm quite sure Trump is far worse than any of the rest.

About the only positive thing he ever seems to say is 'make america great again' (over and over and over again, buy his hats!) and how hot his wife and daughter are, like they're some kind of property, and of course we hear about how great he is ad nauseum.

If Hillary is worried about anything, it's the imploding issues with the Foundation and lying to Congress; Chaffee sent a letter requesting she be considered for a charge of perjury.
Really...You don't think bringing jobs back to America is positive for America...What, you spend all you time on the tube watching Sponge Bob Square Pants???

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Smear your enemies with your own issues.
it's projecting your evils on to your opposition.
Welcome to politics 101, 21st century style.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
OK, now can some enterprising soul make one like this of Trump, Johnson and Stein?

I'm sure all the candidates mention fear inducing words and thoughts during stump speeches and interviews, but I'm quite sure Trump is far worse than any of the rest.

About the only positive thing he ever seems to say is 'make america great again' (over and over and over again, buy his hats!) and how hot his wife and daughter are, like they're some kind of property, and of course we hear about how great he is ad nauseum.

If Hillary is worried about anything, it's the imploding issues with the Foundation and lying to Congress; Chaffee sent a letter requesting she be considered for a charge of perjury.
Really...You don't think bringing jobs back to America is positive for America...What, you spend all you time on the tube watching Sponge Bob Square Pants???

Do you? Because although I've heard about the show before, I don't watch teevee. I'm not 5 years old either. Are you?

I think jobs are great. Trump doesn't have a clue as to how to make them. Hell, a lot of the time, he doesn't even pay the people he hires. Many of his lawsuits have been about just that.

The thing is, he says nothing and his supporters hear 'he thinks like me!' And they fill in the blanks and somehow come to the conclusion that Trump will do exactly what THEY think he should do, even though it's obvious to the most casual viewer that the man is an egotistical, flaming idiot.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

So Trump the man who has hired 20,000 people, knows less about jobs than a do nothing career politician.

Good to know, I've been thinking wrong this whole time.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
If Trump supporters don't like being called racists they should maybe rethink their decision to support a candidate for Presidency who is screamingly racist.

Sure you might not personally be a racist, but when you support a racist, and stand shoulder to shoulder with racists and white supremacists, it sure makes you look racist.

And that's why lots of people call you a racist. You may well not be, but you've gotta look around and observe the crowd you're standing with, and think about the stuff your leader is saying.

You might want to consider that Hillary has hurled sexist comments herself and supported the Superpredator program that was racist against blacks. Furthermore, you might want to consider that Hillary was a hairsbreadth away from being thrown in prison for her behavior as Secretary of State. Hillary is still under suspicion for the pay for play donations to Clinton Foundation too. Adding it up Hillary looks far worse than Trump and his few bad comments.

You're right when you say Hillary doesn't discriminate. She treats everyone else like "little people" that serve her. Now that is racist, sexist and worse than anything Trump revealed so far.

Don't believe me? Just ask the Secret Service what she's like.
edit on 4-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: edited for content

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Everyone in the USA is absolutely sick of the racist fear card.

Not true at all.

Actually, there are a lot of us that 100% agree with her in this aspect.

Trump is running a campaign that appeals to racists and white supremacist.

I'm sorry that triggers you...but the truth hurts sometimes.

Only because vast numbers of white people have seen their jobs being off-shored due to agreements signed by Washington (Lima Declaration of 1975, NAFTA). Then if that wasn't bad enough they are now competing for what jobs remain with Mexicans and South Americans of questionable immigration status. Adding more fuel to the first are Section 8 housing agreements which convert residential units for use by the feds to house refugees from Africa. Do this for a few years, crime skyrockets, and the white residents move out of state. They you have another mini Detroit or LA .

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix
I think your absolutely wrong. Your the perfect example of a Hillary supporter who never wants to study the opposition or follow what Trump is doing because you don't care, or just don't want to know. While your saying that Trump is a magnet for white supremacists, Trump has held meetings with black and hispanic leaders, visited with the president of Mexico, and held a speech at a black church where he was anointed with a prayer shawl. Does this sound like someone that appeals to white supremacists? Actions speak louder than words, and Hillary has no substance. Trump is attempting to unify the people while going against the establishment, where Hillary continues with her divisive rhetoric.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allenb83
Actions speak louder than words, and Hillary has no substance.

That should be his new campaign slogan.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

So Trump the man who has hired 20,000 people, knows less about jobs than a do nothing career politician.

Good to know, I've been thinking wrong this whole time.

how do you know he has hired 20,000 people?.....has he shown records that indicate that?....and how many has he fired?...did he pay all of them?....were they illegals?...has any legal action been taken by any governmental body involving the people he hired?.....

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Are you serious? I can't tell if you are serious...

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

Sometimes the truth comes off as rude...my "interpretation" is the actual definition. I have facts on my side. He clearly implied that UKTruth was wrong in his view because he was a scumbag, as well as anyone else who held that view. If you don't see that as an ad hominem then it's obvious you just don't WANT to see one.

P.S. Nice Sig, Strength to Love is one of my favorite books, I have probably half of it memorized.

Thanks. Those words have always meant a lot to me.

If you re-read our exchange, I think it'll be clear to you that my position is that "scumbum" was an aside. An insult, to be sure, but not an insult delivered in the stead of a substantive complaint. The "long-winded" post you reference goes to a bit of a length to break this down. He first explains why he thinks it's ridiculous and then goes on to deliver the exasperated insult. I'm not defending the insult, merely explaining that it's not an ad hominem because it's not the reason he believes the opposing view to be wrong.

But we're both being pedants here, so whatevs.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
just one thing, if all of you decide to throw down after this election (because to the rest of us on the outside looking in it would be totaly awesome) could you make sure it gets live streamed so we can watch, drink beer, eat popcorn and maybe get some friends over and like sit on the hill on fold out deck chairs with the BBQ going with surround sound and watch it 24/7 on pay per view.
cheers

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01
just one thing, if all of you decide to throw down after this election (because to the rest of us on the outside looking in it would be totaly awesome) could you make sure it gets live streamed so we can watch, drink beer, eat popcorn and maybe get some friends over and like sit on the hill on fold out deck chairs with the BBQ going with surround sound and watch it 24/7 on pay per view.
cheers

That just might happen. I suspect what will really happen is that we cannot function without fair laws. Therefore, Federal Marshall's will move in the DC area with intent to interview from within secure holding cells, the identified criminals. We have steadily moved to tyrannical rule, obfuscating facts and ignoring the law. That will end badly for someone. There are rumblings that enough is enough from all corners, all colors, most all religious organizations and all sexual persuasions here in America. Many people for the 1st time are seeing the in your face corrupt actions of those 'elected' and those seeking election using their unlawful influences and it is unpalatable.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I agree, it is fear mongering and pretty reckless for a presidential candidate to paint millions of the American electorate as racists. Above, that it's the new narrative she is rolling out to the msm and her followers. Just look at ATS, how meany threads since she first coughed those words out? It's the new "vast right wing conspiracy" mixed with the "white pick up truck voters."

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I don't pay contractors when they do a bad job.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join