It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

This is what a desperate, fear mongering campaign sounds like.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Just stopping in for your daily ad-homs? Alrighty then!

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

I think the 2004 election campaign was much worst in terms of fear mongering.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Ooh, a deflection straight away. Must be on to something.

Still waiting for UKTruth to explain why he thinks mocking disabled people is ok.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: JinMI

Ooh, a deflection straight away. Must be on to something.

Still waiting for UKTruth to explain why he thinks mocking disabled people is ok.

It's now 100% clear he was not mocking disabled people. His hand actions and voice that he uses relate to people he thinks are confused and don't know what they are talking about, evidenced by the fact that he uses it multiple times relating to non-disabled people. In addition, disabled people don't actually do what he does to represent confusion or ignorance.

It was made up by the media. Trump already said that is not what he meant and now we have the conclusive proof.

Hillary's desperate, fear mongering campaign is hurting her.

Please refrain from calling me a scumbag or hurling any other insult.

Thanks.
edit on 3/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
If Trump supporters don't like being called racists they should maybe rethink their decision to support a candidate for Presidency who is screamingly racist.

Sure you might not personally be a racist, but when you support a racist, and stand shoulder to shoulder with racists and white supremacists, it sure makes you look racist.

And that's why lots of people call you a racist. You may well not be, but you've gotta look around and observe the crowd you're standing with, and think about the stuff your leader is saying.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
If Trump supporters don't like being called racists they should maybe rethink their decision to support a candidate for Presidency who is screamingly racist.

Sure you might not personally be a racist, but when you support a racist, and stand shoulder to shoulder with racists and white supremacists, it sure makes you look racist.

And that's why lots of people call you a racist. You may well not be, but you've gotta look around and observe the crowd you're standing with, and think about the stuff your leader is saying.

So, I guess that goes for Clinton supporters too then? KKK in California have endorsed her, her policies keep the wealth divide between white's and minorities and her mentor was a KKK exalted cyclops (a stupid title meaning he was a leader and actually went out recruiting others). She's also used terms like Super Predator to describe young blacks and called for them to be brought to heel.

Your thinking means that you have to be 'standing shoulder to shoulder' with every person who votes for the same person you do no matter the reason for your vote. Do you think only good people vote for Clinton? What about the murders and drug dealers who get let out jail under democratic leadership. Who will they be voting for? Do Hillary supporters stand shoulder to shoulder with murderers?

Sorry, but the far removed association politics is not working anymore. Trump nor his supporters can be characterised as racist. In fact Trump himself has never said anything racist and the vast majority of his supporters that you just smeared don;t have any time for racism either.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Can you provide quotes from him that show he is screamingly racist? If you find such quote, please source them.
edit on 3-9-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

When did he ever do it to a disabled person? You made the claim he mocks disabled people. Please provide the context in which he mocked a disabled person? Why does UKTruth have to prove he isn't mocking disabled people? No evidence shows that he ever did. You made the claim, so you need to back it up. Provide a video of him mocking a disabled person.

All the videos I have seen show him just overacting confusion, and it's obvious that was his intention.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

Yeah he is racist

edit on 3-9-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: mahatche

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: mahatche
This thread is such an incredible example of a projection.

There is not one single group Trump hasn't scapegoated with scary tales of things they do wrong in America. His entire campaign is based entirely on doing that. I've never seen a worse fear monger in all my life.

AND of course there are no murders by illegals who have been arrested repeatedly and Obama has spread calming ideas to the BLM people, right. sarc/

I can't make sense of this sentence.

Sarcasm.... it escapes some people.

I am calling hypocritical and bovine scat on the lie that Trump is racist for telling a truth that the progs don't want to hear. Please, find your safe zone and go sit there if you can't handle facts.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Trump fans are mostly the same people who voted for bush jr, not once, but twice.

But do tell us how great thinkers you guys are.

Durp durp trump train choo choo.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

If Trump is splitting the vote right now (polls show they are statistically tied) and Obama won the election by a landslide, it would indicate that many people who voted for Obama are now supporting Trump. Your logic is awful, but that was obvious by your inability to properly form a sentence. Your juvenile username was the other giveaway.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

If Trump is splitting the vote right now (polls show they are statistically tied) and Obama won the election by a landslide, it would indicate that many people who voted for Obama are now supporting Trump. Your logic is awful, but that was obvious by your inability to properly form a sentence. Your juvenile username was the other giveaway.

Oh noes the anonymous poster said something mean, do enjoy your great grammar, it will help you and trump win yuge.

Durp durp

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
It's now 100% clear he was not mocking disabled people. His hand actions and voice that he uses relate to people he thinks are confused and don't know what they are talking about, evidenced by the fact that he uses it multiple times relating to non-disabled people. In addition, disabled people don't actually do what he does to represent confusion or ignorance.

It was made up by the media. Trump already said that is not what he meant and now we have the conclusive proof.

Thanks.

Only in a deluded Trump supporters opinion is this acceptable. You clearly have no idea what "100% clear" and "conclusive proof' mean, educate yourself.

He imitates a disabled person when he mocks people he thinks are idiots.

Anyone who supports this IS a scumbag.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

When did he ever do it to a disabled person? You made the claim he mocks disabled people. Please provide the context in which he mocked a disabled person? Why does UKTruth have to prove he isn't mocking disabled people? No evidence shows that he ever did. You made the claim, so you need to back it up. Provide a video of him mocking a disabled person.

All the videos I have seen show him just overacting confusion, and it's obvious that was his intention.

Shove your head in the sand like UKTruth all you like, but Trump is imitating a disabled person when he mocks people. It makes no difference if he does it all the time or just once. Its a terrible and disrespectful act.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Already been debunked.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

a reply to: Painterz

Can you provide quotes from him that show he is screamingly racist? If you find such quote, please source them.

copy and pasted from here.
2011: Trump played a big role in pushing false rumors that Obama — the country’s first black president — was not born in the US. He even sent investigators to Hawaii to look into Obama's birth certificate. Obama later released his birth certificate, calling Trump a "carnival barker."
more recently,
Trump launched his campaign calling Mexican immigrants "rapists" who are "bringing crime" and "bringing drugs" to the US. His campaign is largely built on building a wall to keep these immigrants out of the US.
He called for a ban on all Muslims coming into the US. He has since expanded this ban to include anyone from specific countries, including possibly France and Germany.
When asked at a Republican debate whether all 1.6 billion Muslims hate the US, Trump said, "I mean a lot of them. I mean a lot of them."
He argued that Judge Gonzalo Curiel — who’s overseeing the Trump University lawsuit — should recuse himself from the case because of his Mexican heritage and membership in a Latino lawyers association. House Speaker Paul Ryan, who’s endorsed Trump, later called such comments "the textbook definition of a racist comment."
Trump has been repeatedly slow to condemn white supremacists who endorse him, and he regularly retweeted messages from white supremacists and neo-Nazis.
Trump has repeatedly referred to Sen. Elizabeth Warren, who has said she has Cherokee ancestry, as "Pocahontas."
In a pitch to black voters, Trump said, "You’re living in poverty, your schools are no good, you have no jobs, 58 percent of your youth is unemployed. What the hell do you have to lose?"
there's an awful lot more there too, have you been in a coma and just awoke?
his entire campaign has revolved around race and scaremongering.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Thanks.

Only in a deluded Trump supporters opinion is this acceptable. You clearly have no idea what "100% clear" and "conclusive proof' mean, educate yourself.

I fully support the view, based on conclusive proof, that he was not mocking the disabled reporters' disability.
You know nothing about my education.

Your opinion of what he did does not make it fact, nor does it make anyone who disagrees with you deluded.

edit on 3/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth
a reply to: mahatche

He was brought up on it and didn't get charged. I don't think he said they bring crime.

But they do, want to look at the stats?

he actually secured housing for blacks in the 1980s

no THEY don't. there is no monolithic black crime hive mind. Latinos bring crime, Natives bring crime, What race are the yakuza's? Seem's that under this logic only white's should be allowed to get business licenses and live in nice places. That doesn't seem very reasonable.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Thanks.

I fully support the view, based on conclusive proof, that he was not mocking the disabled reporters' disability.
You know nothing about my education.

Your opinion of what he did does not make it fact, nor does it make anyone who disagrees with you deluded.

What conclusive proof? Trump claimed he never meet the guy before, turns out not only did they meet the reporter actually spent a couple days with him doing interviews for a paper.

We all know trump speaks with his hands, there are several movements he does consistently as if on auto-pilot, I've never seen a repeat of this hand gesture when making any similar comments. Almost as if it was intentional.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join