It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

This is what a desperate, fear mongering campaign sounds like.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That's exactly what I was thinking of. Thank you. I knew I wasn't crazy.

I think Trump should consider a direct line to the people. The media are clearly not on his side. If he gets in, he needs to talk directly to us, and find a way to sidestep the Media's BS.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: UKTruth

Does he? Huh, when? Where does one get these? If so, good on him for doing that at least. If he does. Even if lies at least he's taking the time out of his busy schedule to lie to us each week.

You can listen to it on tunein (online or phone app)

tunein.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Thanks. Color me both surprised and ignorant for having not known this.

I have to give him at least some respect for doing this, it comes no where near cancelling out screwing me with Obama Care though.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Slickinfinity

If Trump were to win, the message would be: The people of the U.S. are mostly racists.

All the Trump supporters I know share common traits. They care a lot about money, they're religious AND callous, and they have racist undertones when they complain about what's wrong with the country-- it's either all the Mexicans using the free health care, or all the Blacks using up all the welfare, or all of the Blacks being supported in prisons--- everything can be boiled down to Muslim, Black, or Mexican. They want violence-- such as our military going in to the Middle East and kill as many as they can, or the aggressive deportation (and you can see them imagining the Los Angeles valley with fewer Mexicans when they talk favorably about deportation... Maybe it'll mean they can go to Home Depot without seeing 20 Mexicans standing outside looking for work.)

It's not the illegals they hate, it's the massive amount of Latino culture they're sick of. It's the language, it's the billboards, the paper ads, the music... all the ways they feel they're in Little Mexico... Individually, they're nice to all races. They treat people decently... It's only when they're in a "safe place" they can talk about the problems they see. And that's when they talk about how Trump is the only decent candidate...

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

Thanks. Color me both surprised and ignorant for having not known this.

I have to give him at least some respect for doing this, it comes no where near cancelling out screwing me with Obama Care though.

Listen to a few - you'll soon be giving him less credit.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: Slickinfinity

If Trump were to win, the message would be: The people of the U.S. are mostly racists.

All the Trump supporters I know share common traits. They care a lot about money, they're religious AND callous, and they have racist undertones when they complain about what's wrong with the country-- it's either all the Mexicans using the free health care, or all the Blacks using up all the welfare, or all of the Blacks being supported in prisons--- everything can be boiled down to Muslim, Black, or Mexican. They want violence-- such as our military going in to the Middle East and kill as many as they can, or the aggressive deportation (and you can see them imagining the Los Angeles valley with fewer Mexicans when they talk favorably about deportation... Maybe it'll mean they can go to Home Depot without seeing 20 Mexicans standing outside looking for work.)

It's not the illegals they hate, it's the massive amount of Latino culture they're sick of. It's the language, it's the billboards, the paper ads, the music... all the ways they feel they're in Little Mexico... Individually, they're nice to all races. They treat people decently... It's only when they're in a "safe place" they can talk about the problems they see. And that's when they talk about how Trump is the only decent candidate...

That's quite an imaginative picture you paint. I can only assume you've had some bad experience to believe that people like you describe are commonplace.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Absolutely commonplace.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Absolutely commonplace.

But where I live the conservatives truly believe these things below :

#1 they literally love Immigrants that wont to live here who also do it right, those people seem to love America too
-they hate that violent criminals are being repeatedly released to the street who need to be deported to a prison back home
-they hate that illegals are stealing work from legal people who are here now, out of work people literally frickin' homeless
-the stolen jobs are paying below minimum wage which destroys the economy, which is an apparent goal of the "masters"

Yet the left and other progs/rino types seem to just ignore the facts when implying racism and bigotry. WTH is wrong here is the brainwashing is sticking still despite multiple paradigm shifting events! A few more of these and the wheels will come off and it won't be pretty and the Chinese and or Russians will move in and show them some oppression.
ETA

And they will landslide vote for Trump in this state. I can vote whoever, Trump will win.
edit on 2-9-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2016 by Justoneman because: grammar

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Absolutely commonplace.

Where do you live? Where is this commonplace?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

It's the common trait among Trump supporters I've met. Southern California... Los Angeles area... You have to understand, these people are friends or family... who I don't want to talk politics with, but people I want to get along with. So when they talk, I try to find the things I agree with, steer in that direction, but sometimes that comes off like I agree... and that's when they come out with the quiet racist side comments.

This is not contained to California... this is the view of many a Trump supporters. Trump supporters just HAPPEN to repeatedly agree with policies that other people find racist.
edit on 2-9-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

It's the common trait among Trump supporters I've met. Southern California... Los Angeles area... You have to understand, these people are friends or family... who I don't want to talk politics with, but people I want to get along with. So when they talk, I try to find the things I agree with, steer in that direction, but sometimes that comes off like I agree... and that's when they come out with the quiet racist side comments.

I thought you were African American? Maybe I go that wrong (I thought you said that a while back on another thread). Are you telling me that your friends are openly racist with you when you give them a wink and a nod that you are not against Trump?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
That Hillary, such a policy wonk! Just ask the MSM!

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

This is not contained to California... this is the view of many a Trump supporters. Trump supporters just HAPPEN to repeatedly agree with policies that other people find racist.

I am calling BS, you are seeing what you want to see. People are fed up with the lies and you are complacent if you are not fed up too at this point is the bottom line now.
edit on 2-9-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I don't give a wink or nod about anything. I'm sure you've been around family that express different views. When not in the face of opposition, more and more comes out. And before you know it you're thinking holy sh*t this person is racist. Racist family members are kind of amusing and infuriating at the same time. Sometimes I share my thoughts, usually not. But anyway, yes, the few Trump supporters I've met face to face, I've been able to have good conversations with, but every single one eventually revealed something racist about their beliefs. To their credit, none of them think they're racist.

No, I'm not African American...

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I'm fed up too, just not enough to support racism and bigotry, nor enough to endorse a guy who seems to openly support war crimes.

edit on 2-9-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
That Hillary, such a policy wonk! Just ask the MSM!

Maybe it's her studious approach to policy that makes her flip flop so much, like deporting children for example (you know the thing that she and her media buddies keep pulling at the heart strings on to attack Trump)

In last night’s Democratic debate, Hillary Clinton swore up and down that she does not want to deport kids, no way, no how.
But immigration attorneys who represent young children facing deportation—often to some of the most violent countries on the planet—are pretty skeptical that it’s a promise she will keep.

“If in fact there is another refugee crisis this summer, we have no idea what her statements will be,” said Matthew Kolken, an attorney with Kolken & Kolken Immigration Lawyers. “The best person to ask would be a pollster.”
Clinton struggled mightily to communicate last night that deporting children is bad.

“I will not deport children,” she said after moderator Jorge Ramos pressed her multiple times on the issue. “I would not deport children. I do not want to deport family members either, Jorge.”
It was a significant moment, and it represented a departure (or, one might say, flip-flop) from her previous stance on the issue. Just two months ago, at a Democratic candidate forum, Clinton defended the practice of deporting children.
“I would give every person, but particularly children, due process and have their story told,” she said at the time. “And a lot of children will of course have very legitimate stories under our law to be able to stay.”

And less than two years before that, Clinton argued passionately that undocumented children in the United States be subject to deportation. On June 17, 2014, she told Christiane Amanpour that children fleeing from violence in El Salvador, Honduras, and Guatemala shouldn’t be able to stay in the U.S.
“We have to send a clear message: Just because your child gets across the border, that doesn’t mean the child gets to stay,” she said.

“We don’t want to send a message that is contrary to our laws, or we’ll encourage more children to make that dangerous journey,” she added.
In other words, deport the kids to keep them safe.
At the debate this week, Clinton claimed she’s ditched that view. That may be because Bernie Sanders—and, before him, Martin O’Malley—pushed her to the left on immigration. Sanders drew plaudits from many activists when activists Erika Andiola and Cesar Vargas joined his campaign. BuzzFeed reported that each major Democratic campaign reached out to Andiola for advice. The fact that she went with Sanders has heartened many pro-comprehensive-reform activists.
“They have educated Sen. Sanders about what the issues are, and I believe that he gets it,” Kolken said.
Some exit polling indicated that Sanders won the Hispanic vote in Nevada, though a Clinton campaign spokesman said that was “utter bull#.” Regardless, the surprisingly competitive primary seems to have pushed Clinton much further to the left than she may have gone otherwise—forcing her to say she’s abandoned long-held views on immigrant rights.
But not everyone is convinced she meant what she said.

“For the immigration lawyers that are in the trenches working directly with immigrants, she has no credibility to cover her very troubled past in creating anti-immigrant laws,” said Bryan Johnson of the firm Amoachi & Johnson.
“You can’t evolve over a month-long or year-long period,” he added. “It’s just political expediency for her. She’s realized that it’s a political liability to take the position that she should deport children.”
And Ava Benach, an attorney with Benach Collopy, added that Clinton’s previous stated view resulted in loss of life—and that, thus, she has a credibility problem.
“She has supported and defended the administration’s aggressive approach since the numbers of children showing up increased,” Benach said. “And that’s an approach that’s led to detention and illness and deportation and death.”

www.thedailybeast.com...
edit on 2/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: xstealth

Everyone in the USA is absolutely sick of the racist fear card.

Not true at all.

Actually, there are a lot of us that 100% agree with her in this aspect.

Trump is running a campaign that appeals to racists and white supremacist.

I'm sorry that triggers you...but the truth hurts sometimes.

Running a campaign that "appeals" to specific people is a helluva lot different than playing the 'race card'.

edit on 2-9-2016 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You are looking at old polls. Hilary is down now in a few of the big polls that she previously had a lead in and on average they are now tied.

If the 3rd party candidates are removed Trump wins every poll except general because most of Johnson's voters go to "undecided". You have to understand though that libertarians will not vote for Hilary, so even though they say undecided they will end up votin for trump as libertarians do every election cycle (that is vote for the republican)

www.realclearpolitics.com...
edit on 2-9-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

www.facebook.com...
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Maybe it's your fault for believing MEDIA..
edit on 2-9-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
a reply to: xstealth

Everyone in the USA is absolutely sick of the racist fear card.

so whaddya make of trump's campaign?
are or you just a hypocrite, or just dumb?

There is no racist fear coming from him except the media spin, coming from the democrat playbook in the dncleaks

Don't give me the immigrant fear crap, he's telling us the consequences of illegal immigration.

As a man of Hispanic heritage, I know he is 100% correct and everyone should get behind him. A border wall will have positive effects on this country beyond comprehension

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join