It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

This is what a desperate, fear mongering campaign sounds like.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: DBCowboy
8 years ago, anyone who disagreed with the candidate Obama was a racist.

Now?

Anyone who disagrees with the candidate is. . . .

And this year they tried to tell women they were going to hell if they didn't vote for Hillary to be the democrat nominee. They'll do anything, won't they?

Yep , a 'special place in hell' for any woman who doesn't do what the Democrats say.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

I think it's hilarious how people say things like "Love Trumps hate" "divisive rhetoric" "hate speech" and every other nonsense adhom attack.

Hillary is selling fear, hatred, division, violence, war, and anger. Anyone not seeing this is brainwashed, or not paying attention.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a
edit on 2-9-2016 by Motorhead because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

If Trump wins and the government block his attempts to change things then I'd bet he'd have everyone marching on Washingtonand. Just by giving a few press conferences as president he could cause so much headache for the house snd senate they'd look outright incompetent or treasonous purposely stalling things.
I don't support trump and I'm not even American but I'd prefer to see him win over hillary just to send the message that the people are fed up!

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
FOR BUSTER ,SILLOLME ANTIDELUVIAN,and SO many others who seem to constantly avoid reality..www.law.cornell.edu...
(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 795; Pub. L. 101–510, div. A, title V, § 552(a), Nov. 5, 1990, 104 Stat. 1566; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(I), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

edit on 2-9-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
THAT will keep them away.
THEY HATE facts.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Not if Hillary wins,no I won't,she wants an armed response to cyberattacks.
Bats##t crazy.

Good grief! It's like Hillary is down with swatting.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I am a racist.

I demand a ignore button, so I can protect myself from Hillary's ignorant lovers. It's literally hurting my brain to read how far off reality they are, and just how blindly ignorant they seem to be.

I am a racist against her followers.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Only the dog hears the whistle.

So if you heard it, and you must ... then I guess you must be the racist! Congrats!

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

INTERNATIONAL incident, type "one each" anyone?
It worked SO WELL in the US after all,for those who tried it.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Were you thinking Quisling or George Soros?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Slickinfinity

If I were Trump, and I were trying to pass something, I'd make sure the people got to both see it, and a simplified summary. Then when having trouble passing it, let the people know, and then when it fails to pass, let the people know each and every person that voted against it. I'd do this every time.

Assuming of course it's even possible to do this. If not someone please correct me.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

Everyone in the USA is absolutely sick of the racist fear card.

I think it's not the card they're sick of, but the actual racist attitudes. I think people are just sick of the uneducated alt-right. I mean just look at that OP video, all chopped and edited, and why? Because the video would make too much damn sense to let it play out.

The alt-right and their alt-reality. An extremely delusional group.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

It's possible but hard because most people don't bother to get information for themselves and rely on the media to feed them information. The press, as I'm sure you are aware, is not at all invested in helping Trump in any fashion.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Yeah that SJW crap won't fly.
THEY are the ONLY source of news because the US news is propagandized for 20 somethings to become SJWs as a result.
WE ALREADY had our propaganda in THE LAST COLD WAR, and the new efforts are infantile.
WE AREN'T in the movement and never joined.
edit on 2-9-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Then as Trump I'd in my acceptance speech put out a Website that we all have access to, to get direct info from him, whether the media wants it or not.

Yeah I know kinda tacky, but # I'd be happy to know the President is going to put communication with us as a priority.

Wasn't there a president that did something like this once? Like a radio broadcast or something? Or am I just crazy?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

Then as Trump I'd in my acceptance speech put out a Website that we all have access to, to get direct info from him, whether the media wants it or not.

Yeah I know kinda tacky, but # I'd be happy to know the President is going to put communication with us as a priority.

Wasn't there a president that did something like this once? Like a radio broadcast or something? Or am I just crazy?

Doesn't Obama do a weekly radio broadcast? I know it's full of lies so not quite the same, but the medium is used.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Everyone in the USA is absolutely sick of the racist fear card.

so whaddya make of trump's campaign?
are or you just a hypocrite, or just dumb?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

You are thinking FDR's fireside chats.

They were a series of radio addressed Roosevelt gave to help re-assure the nation. Roosevelt used the simplest possible language and an informal, conversational tone so as to be able to connect with the widest variety of Americans during the tough times of the Great Depression/WWII and explain what was going on.

Here's a thought - Trump already does this in his speeches at rallies to communicate.

You can chalk it up to idiocy on his part or a communication strategy that seems to be working.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Does he? Huh, when? Where does one get these? If so, good on him for doing that at least. If he does. Even if lies at least he's taking the time out of his busy schedule to lie to us each week.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join