It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

This is what a desperate, fear mongering campaign sounds like.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

This is a condensed video showing all the name calling, and fear mongering from just one speech.

Everyone in the USA is absolutely sick of the racist fear card. This video shows what happens when a campaign has nothing to speak policy wise better than the opponent.

I really think the bigot and white supremacy card is losing it's effect.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
LOL man I sure love her policies!!! NOT!

+29 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Sounds like the ravings of a paranoid racist mad woman with bad hair & fashion issues.
edit on 2-9-2016 by Sublimecraft because: I forgot about the doo for the trifecta!

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Hillary hates white people.

Go ahead and not for her if you're a dumbass (no slight intended to our very own ATS Dumbass).

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Everyone in the USA is absolutely sick of the racist fear card.

Not true at all.

Actually, there are a lot of us that 100% agree with her in this aspect.

Trump is running a campaign that appeals to racists and white supremacist.

I'm sorry that triggers you...but the truth hurts sometimes.

+37 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Nov 8 will hurt worse, for you.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Why would her campaign be desperate when she's ahead in all the polls. Shes sewing up one red state after another.

Yeah they're desperate. That's why someone made this right?

+31 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Could be because the polls are false.
Could be because debates are coming and she has no clothes/legs.
Could be because documents are piling up and leaks are getting more frequent with damaging information.

It's not secret that tactically Hillary is behind the ball. Trumps actions right now are speaking volumes despite what the MSM report.

I suppose if you wanted to assume the polls are legit, her margin has shrunk considerably and continues to do so.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Nov 8 will hurt worse, for you.

It won't really.

If Clinton wins...great...Democrats most likely won't win a majority in congress so nothing major will happen in the next 4 years.

If Trump wins...oh well...Republicans most likely won't win a super majority and so the democrats will block any and all crazy things Trump tries to pass. Obamacare won't be repealed...funding for "the wall" won't be approved...Trump will probably back off most of his immigration policies anyway...and again...nothing major will happen in the next 4 years.

So for me...I'll be just fine either way.

Will you?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
OK, now can some enterprising soul make one like this of Trump, Johnson and Stein?

I'm sure all the candidates mention fear inducing words and thoughts during stump speeches and interviews, but I'm quite sure Trump is far worse than any of the rest.

About the only positive thing he ever seems to say is 'make america great again' (over and over and over again, buy his hats!) and how hot his wife and daughter are, like they're some kind of property, and of course we hear about how great he is ad nauseum.

If Hillary is worried about anything, it's the imploding issues with the Foundation and lying to Congress; Chaffee sent a letter requesting she be considered for a charge of perjury.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

This is a condensed video showing all the name calling, and fear mongering from just one speech.

How long has it been since you sustained that greivous head injury of yours? Fear mongering and name calling?

Here's some fear mongering for you. This is also condensed from one speech:

I don't know how you can be oblivious to Trump's constant insulting of just about everyone but you can start with this list of just his Twitter insults:

he 258 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter: A Complete List

Care to explain?
edit on 2016-9-2 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
& this thread is what

desperate, fear mongering

propaganda looks like.

The alt-right crowd is pretty much made up of pathetic little punks like this,,,

Dylann Roof / Charleston Church shooter.

America needs to know about these freaks before another one goes off their meds & massacres more innocent civilians.
K~

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Is that Trump gif from when he was doing his impersonation of Cruz or from when he was mimmicking that flustered general?

It is hard to tell because Trump always uses that same spasm gesture when mocking idiots and liars.

Trump Mocking Cruz

VINDICATION: Trump Mocks Army General w/Same "Spastic" Motion

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

It is hard to tell because Trump always uses that same spasm gesture when mocking idiots and liars.

Don't look at me — it seems your real disagreement is with the OP who is laboring under the delusion that Trump doesn't insult people frequently.

Clearly you know that's not the case.

As for the rest, well... I can understand with all the mocking he does how the incidents might start to blur together in your mind but alas, I think you know exactly which of them the animated gif is from. The differences between the gestures are readily apparent unless you're suffering from profound willful ignorance.
edit on 2016-9-2 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Not if Hillary wins,no I won't,she wants an armed response to cyberattacks.
Bats##t crazy.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I don't know how you can be oblivious to Trump's constant insulting of just about everyone but you can start with this list of just his Twitter insults: 

he 258 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter: A Complete List 

Care to explain?

Sure, Trump runs his mouth a lot, we can all agree with that.

Hillary, the "queen of tolerance", has called millions of Trump supporters racist. Even went as far to call some of them a hate movement.

Still wanna keep score?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I can't believe how many of you still continue falling for the biggest con ever.
Trump is a plant...He is there to destroy the republican party, when he drops out or just loses big time you will see.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Don't look at me — it seems your real disagreement is with the OP who is laboring under the delusion that Trump doesn't insult people frequently.

Hillary is insulting his supporters, she's implying we are all racist and white supremacists.

And running a fear based campaign even comparing him to Adolph Hitler.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
I can't believe how many of you still continue falling for the biggest con ever.
Trump is a plant...He is there to destroy the republican party, when he drops out or just loses big time you will see.

It's about time somebody took down the GOP.

They just anointed the next Bush and faked a Primary.

Now, if the Dems could just steal their party back.

Trump is one of the few people alive that could pull it off.

He deserves a Statue...

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Everyone in the USA is absolutely sick of the racist fear card.

Not true at all.

Actually, there are a lot of us that 100% agree with her in this aspect.

Trump is running a campaign that appeals to racists and white supremacist.

I'm sorry that triggers you...but the truth hurts sometimes.

You guys say this but the entire left-wing narrative is about fear-mongering and hating white people. It's just psychotic how you don't see that as racist. You openly support racist hate groups who actively perpetrate racist actions against whites.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join