It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Destroyed the Falcon-9 Rocket /SpaceX/Facebook & Israeli Aerospace Industries

page: 38
<< 35  36  37   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

I recall Elon Musk saying right after it blew up his rocket (the actual rocket) wasn't insured (the payload may have been insured). I can't find that particular quote but found this article from MONEY.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The "Sniper" theory peaked my interest juuuust enough to drop off this link as food for thought in which to ponder on....

www.theregister.co.uk...

Ciao

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Right. I recall that the payload was not his responsibility to insure. However, if it turns out that the failure was the fault of Spacex, he owes that company a free future flight for another payload. That is one big reason he is looking for external cause.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I went to Musks twitter. Saw a GIF, about a LOX tank. Well the size not much else.

Musk hinting at this article with "sabotage of the rocket is unlikely, but this article has some great theories
"
Which leaves me weeping, Johnny Depp, or aliens?

edit on 8-10-2016 by Peeple because: Picture fix?

Sorry pic doesn't work. twitter look at the 5th October.
edit on 8-10-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
You don't think maybe he gets a grin out of conspiracy theories?

edit on 10/9/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I am sure he does. You think he knows how entertaining I think this entire story is? How it makes me happy? Does he do that on purpose?
Probably not, right?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Probly not.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Exactly, no matter what he says why, this story keeps developing a few freak streaks.
I bet he would be more than happy to go down in history as the one proving aliens interfer with our business. Maybe he would get a gift basket as sorry.
Haha, point is
Just because he enjoys it doesn't hint towards truth or lie.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Yeperdidoodar mate!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

An article I happened across about competition to reach Mars (the problem is Mars was reached a long time ago by humans and still is but that's a different subject) which may have something to do with the explosion of the SpaceX rocket but, nah... companies don't sabotage each other. What was I thinking?

I'm not saying that is definitely what happened but sabotage is a very real possibility and the who of it is a secret.

Bloomberg Technology

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: boncho

Here is something interesting that was observed. It is truly a bizzare situation.

Slow frames reveals the explosion as bizzare. Almost as if it was multidimensional.

I downloaded the 1080p, 60 FPS (59.934 FPS actually) video from USLaunchReport's YouTube channel and watched the explosion manually, frame-by-frame. There is nothing bizarre there, which means those bizarre effects seen in the video you embedded aren't in the actual footage. The native frame rate is 60 FPS, and that's what you're stuck with, forever.

Using software to "convert" it to 1200 FPS does not invoke a time machine to take you back and reshoot the event with a 1200 FPS camera. All it does is pad the video with a bunch of duplicate frames, or it uses an algorithm to "motion tween" between frames, i.e., generate a bunch of new frames which show what it guesses might have happened between the real frames of the video. The bizarre effects you are seeing in that quasi-1200 FPS video are strictly a product of the algorithm making guesses, and bad ones at that.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

originally posted by: boncho

It seems as if you and I have different definitions of "clearly".

That image shows nothing "clearly". I cannot tell whether the object is in front of the tower or if it is behind the tower. The layering is indeterminate from that image.

The object is partially obscured by the pole on the tower:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

I thought these videos were interesting, nothing definitive, but interesting.

top topics

<< 35  36  37   >>

join