It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

UFO Destroyed the Falcon-9 Rocket /SpaceX/Facebook & Israeli Aerospace Industries

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I just want to chime in here for a bit. First off BONCHO great thread!

Ok all rocket launches have a failsafe just in case they go off course and are heading to a populised area. In that case a signal is sent to self destruct.

So maybe this UFO, ORB or Drone had the ability to use this signal to self destruct this rocket?
Just like passwords it used a "Brute Force" methods to initiate the self destruct command?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Being me, I would have phrased it differently, but you pretty much encapsulated what I was going to respond to Chadwickus.

We're really not in a position to know what any alien might be thinking or why at any given time.
Their perspective is likely to be vastly different than ours depending on their purposes.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
An added perspective:

Doppler Radar captures.

Edited to Add:

Gif

edit on 2-9-2016 by tweetie because: added link.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Is that so?

So why is the topic of aliens still debatable?

If they don't give a toss about us and what we think, they'd be cruising around blowing up rockets all over the place....

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
More UFO's (bugs)...

Between the rocket and middle tower:

Between the two towers:

edit on 2/9/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
When I first heard this story, rocket exploding, I thought of these "orb" type areal crafts that seem to be investigating certain events and if this was the cause for the rocket exploding, then one can only assume their agenda.

This is to say these things are "alien" in nature or even if governmental.....

edit on 2-9-2016 by VileofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I did notice one other artifact zip by before the explosion at normal video speed on the original and it appeared, to me, way closer to the camera. This was in the right lower part of the image. I haven't looked into it. Probably each and every object, besides the obvious birds, would warrant about ten pages apiece. :-)

The one 14 seconds in from the video you posted looks like a large bird way back. It could be one of the resident crows as it appears from the video they like hanging out in the area.

The other one I'm not sure on. My eyes are getting bleary. :-)

A person could take a whole semester class on studying, in person, how bugs look flying by on various cameras and at varying distances and lighting.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Hence why on my very first post I mentioned finding other camera angles.

If it's a large object flying over the rocket, it will show up, of its a small object close to the camera, it won't.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Is that so?

If they don't give a toss about us and what we think, they'd be cruising around blowing up rockets all over the place....
Or time travelers with a precise window of opportunity?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

I'm hoping more comes to light about this Ka Band aspect. A frequency band. I'll look tomorrow.

Israel, Mark Zuckerberg and Ellon Musk.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Zuckerberg is a Jew married to a Chinese woman - not a big stretch to think they were in cahoots with Isreal and China

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Naturallywired

Maybe it was hacked? and the drone/ufo is just a bird...hmmmmm very interestiung

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I think someone should go setup a camera outside under similar conditions, and see how many things are flying around in the sky that we can't readily identify.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Amos 6

Woe to them that are at ease in Zion, and trust in the mountain of Samaria, which are named chief of the nations, to whom the house of Israel came!etc.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
This thread reminds me of an original (1968) Star Trek episode where a human from the future, named Gary-7, was sent back to Earth to destroy a rocket, because the payload it carried would have screwed up the timeline, or something like that.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

Nothing. There are multiple satellites already in orbit, that have been orbiting for a year or more that use the Ka band, and all operate with no problems.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

I actually believe a guy like Zuckerberg is an honest, heart-felt globalist.
Those too come in all colours shapes and forms, not all are necessarily bad guys.
But nobody is free from "wanting to help my kind" too.
It's a story out of someones life, so I guess,
It's complicated.

Let's not forget, France had a finger on it too. It was already halfway a charity event.
Whom do you trust more? People making their own decisions or a monster blindly pushing through an agenda, like a state, or a company... oops
I have strong mixed feelings about both.

If I would speculate, maybe he made this project, with the people he did, to balance the forces, after having to cooperate with the NSA.
Think about it, "we know everything about you, we are the state, let's talk about what you can do for us.", is probably how they first met.
Not literal, maybe more elegant, maybe they threatened just the company, ... What have you and who knows what to what extent.

edit on 3-9-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Objects can appear to change shape due to focus aperture settings and distance from camera on mobile just now will post examples later to show YOU !

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Naturallywired

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Is that so?

Or time travelers with a precise window of opportunity?

After all we know, certainly possible. Depends on where you're coming from, a time travelling object, half materialised zipping bye.
Because what form it is we can't say what it is, because it is out of focus.
Don't know if someone can watch it in highest resolution possible frame by frame? Oh right spacex.
And they're doing as stated in that link someone provided.
anomaly updates

"We will continue to provide regular updates on our progress and findings, to the fullest extent we can share publicly" next paragraph, a praising to NASA and the Air Force.

And

originally posted by: tweetie

... the early process of reviewing approximately 3000 channels of telemetry and video data covering a time period of just 35-55 milliseconds.

edit on 3-9-2016 by Peeple because: Stuff

Meanwhile a note to all dreamers, I assume we can pretty safely agree on, we're not looking at an object manned with biological beings.
Right?

edit on 3-9-2016 by Peeple because: 2.add

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Whatever it was that happened...here is what doesn't make sense to me...in their on words,"This was part of a standard pre-launch static fire to demonstrate the health of the vehicle prior to an eventual launch. " So why do you have the million dollar payload inside the thing while you are running a test to see if the vehicle is healthy enough to launch.....when you know that the consequence of the vehicle not being healthy enough to launch is something like this happening? It's just idiotic...someone there would have to know better.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join