It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Destroyed the Falcon-9 Rocket /SpaceX/Facebook & Israeli Aerospace Industries

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: daerath

I am pretty sure the nice people building that vehicle built in some kinds of fuses for me, I would just need to "excite" them enough.

Maybe
It had to fly by because it needs to bundle and point the energy they use. I am not claiming I know what it is, but if we assume this incident has something to do with the minuteman case. Could be, there they shut it down to send a message, now they destroy the load, for whatever purpose.
In both cases the object was seen and reported, that's all I am saying. This time accidentally.
Using a different aspect of their power maybe.
I am not saying the a. word.

Maybe
Globalism is a pretty old idea. Those people usually stick together. In good times as in bad times.
Think about Jack Parsons, Jaques Vallee, all credible agree in the one fact, there is something there.
And have a word or had one in space stuff. Just because it was quiet the last few years doesn't mean it stopped.
Could they be very advanced human tech? Sure. But that would be crazy impressive.

And I am aware the a., or the other thing with the light and the unusual building with the body part, are probably not the truth, or we wouldn't know about it.
For the a. tech, since you now know where I am arguing from, if you're capable of messing with minuteman security, let the bullets just reflect, like in that Vietnam incident, with the Australian ship, you're probably capable of and smart enough to use invisible weapons. Like the internet, microwaves, x-rays... stuff we don't even know exists. To show you the range of what is possible.

In all their interactions they made themself visible. Because they had to? Out of self confidence? What do I know, fact is they did and whoever they are they probably won't tell me.

So no, I don't know what it is. Or claim I could explain why it does what it does.
Throw in religion if you must. Depends on what you heard or read. Want to believe.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: StolidPanda

Could it be a laser equipped hypersonic weapon? Deployed by MySpace or LinkedIn? If you watch the laser defense testing of the missile shield you might conclude they are similar destructions.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: StolidPanda

NASA could have done it in a Bill Gates move.....lol

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
There were actually a couple of objects quickly zipping around in the frame of that video. I think they could have easily been bugs flying relatively close to the camera.

Something relatively close to the camera (say a few feet away) has much less of the camera's "field of view" to fly through; therefore something close to the camera would fly through that field of view quickly. When that insects path across the camera's relatively small angle of view of the frame is projected against the background frame of the entire scene -- which could be a km or more wide -- it would appear that the insect is covering that km or more in just a fraction of a second. However, it would just be an insect flying at insect speeds...

...and swampy Florida has a lot of insects.

edit on 2016-9-2 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Look at the videos. Both.

Nobody denies there are bugs and birds. Take a look at the big thing flying behind the towers.

edit on 2-9-2016 by Peeple because: Clarification

It's really fast I also didn't see it first watching.

edit on 2-9-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
LOL a bird? A drone?

"If between the left tower and right tower there is at least a quarter mile and the so called bug beamed from one end to the other in 1/4 second. That bug is at least going 3,600mph minimum."

Link on the www.express.co.uk

It's funny how people try to find an easy answear for these things we know NOTHING about (yet).

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
It is a UFO. IF it's a alien spacecraft I don't know, but its a Unidentified Flying Object.

However, in April, SpaceX did manage to land a Falcon 9 rocket onto an ocean platform having failed with its four previous attempts.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Christ folks. It's a goddamn bird. Are we really that bored?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Balls actually make decent wings. At least mine do
Trouble is powering them and keeping them spinning. How do you steer a ball?

I call China on this one.

edit on 2-9-2016 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
We assume the UFO should have the technology to remote detonate without entering the camera view but we don't know that for sure.

UFOs always seem to get close. Maybe there's another reason? Maybe the wanted to see? Maybe sending a message to somebody?

I'm thinking maybe a top secret black project type drone with some sort of energy beam. That's why it had to get so close.
edit on 2-9-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Look at the videos. Both.

Nobody denies there are bugs and birds. Take a look at the big thing flying behind the towers.

It's really fast I also didn't see it first watching.

It went by too fast to verify if it was really behind the towers.

And the speed of something on film or video cannot be determined unless it is known how far away from the camera the object was. Something close to the camera would appear to be moving much faster than something that was farther from the camera, but moving at the same speed. That's because the field of view that needs to be crossed in near to a camera is shorter than the filed of view that needs to be crossed farther away from a camera.

I've illustrated this below:

So an insect may be able to cross the camera's field of view close to the camera in a fraction of a second because that filed of view may only be a few feet across, but the insect would appear to be crossing a field of view that, in the background, may cover a distance of 100 meters or more. So it would seem to cover that 100 meter or more distance in a fraction of a second.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Not UFO. It's their Drone, observing!

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Yeah, lets ignore what we are seeing with our own eyes. A supersonic at least sphere lights up a Falcon 9 Rocket, on screen. Maybe it was a lady bug? No man it was China or Russia. I'd bet a million bucks that the US has had its hand in more than a few rocket explosions. Tit for tat I bet.

edit on 2-9-2016 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Donkey_Dean

Yeah, lets ignore what we are seeing with our own eyes. A supersonic at least sphere lights up a Falcon 9 Rocket, on screen. Maybe it was a lady bug? No man it was China. I'd bet a million bucks that the US has had its hand in more than a few rocket explosions. Tit for tat I bet.

My point is that your own eyes cannot determine the speed of the object unless you know how far away from the camera the object is.

Your own eyes can be deceived.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I saw the full speed version. The sphere is like I said near supersonic or better. The object only exists in a handful of frames from the video. The speed could in fact be determined.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Donkey_Dean

I saw the full speed version. The sphere is like I said near supersonic or better. The object only exists in a handful of frames from the video. The speed could in fact be determined.

As my graphic in a post above illustrates, a bug that is relatively close to the camera could cross the camera's field of view in a fraction of a second. When that same bug flightpath is projected against the background field of view -- a field of view which could cover a frame width of 100 meters or more -- that same bug flightpath would appear (but only appear) to be flying across that 100 meter or more area in the same fraction of a second -- therefore only appearing to be moving much faster than it really is...

So you certainly DO need to know the distance something is from you to determine its speed.

A car zipping past you on the highway right in front of you appears to be moving much faster than a car you can see on a highway in the far off distance.

Going back to the camera at the launch pad...
If I were at that camera. I could pass my hand in front of the lens, and you would see my hand as a huge dark thing that goes from one side of the video that includes the entire scene of the rocket and the towers to the other side of the scene in a fraction of a second. Does that mean my hand was moving supersonically in order to cover the distance so quickly?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I thought I would add the aerial object approach from the perspective of the same source, Fox News, as I posted the objects exit (presumably the same object entering and exiting??) in my previous reply post to Boncho…and that is the paused frames from my DVR……… IMO this is no bird, plane or superman. It’s unidentified… so far…

Note that the entire event happens within 1 minute, if you use the 0:41 marker on my VCR as Boncho mentioned to reference it by. Btw, I stop watched the Fox News vid in full motion, and indeed the entry and exit of the object is within seconds. Evaluate and critique as you will....

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: gator2001
It's obvious...

Aliens don't like fb.

Interesting pics.
Lol nice one.
btw op nice thread

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
In all honesty, I think people see what they want to see. Some of those people are too stubborn to agree this was human error and would rather think it was sabotaged. HOWEVER. Something beyond their control might have caused the explosion. I just don't think it was that "UFO" in the video. Personally, I believe it was a fly, or some form of bug. Think about it, the base of a fly is oval shaped and round. Flies are dark and fast. It simply could have flown past the camera and that's it.

I've seen the slowed down portions of the video and at some instances you can see a wing like part of the top of the object similar to a fly. Also to explain the shiny top part of it which some people believe is the sun bouncing off a metal dome, remember that flies don't have skin, their body reflects in the sunlight. If there was an actual object seen physically there I don't think people would have released the tapes and I believe more people would have spoken out, there were a lot of people there in person who would have saw something, no matter how fast it was.

Not the first time people thought they saw a UFO on footage and it was debunked as a bug.

Conclusion: It was a bug

edit on 2-9-2016 by XendorFazem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Nice article from the inquisitr about this

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join