It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Destroyed the Falcon-9 Rocket /SpaceX/Facebook & Israeli Aerospace Industries

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TrippyDips

The original video is from US Launch Report who has their telephoto camera located approximately 4 km from the pad:

There's a good picture of the pad at this WordPress blog so it's easier to grasp what it looks like (anyone not liking the title of the blog, just ignore!):

Link

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

at roughly 50 seconds, you can see a bird in the background, near the power lines (the ones that are behind the rocket). Watch this bird until you get to 54 seconds.

At 54 seconds in, something EXTREMELY STRANGE happens - perhaps it was mentioned before.

Look direct middle. In front of 1st tower to right of rocket.

Now, my bird law is a little rusty, but...birds don't move that fast. Especially not from a still position.

That was faster than any commercial drone available as well (from what I can tell anyway).

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrippyDips
..Now, my bird law is a little rusty, but...birds don't move that fast. Especially not from a still position.

That was faster than any commercial drone available as well (from what I can tell anyway).

Unless the distance between the camera and object is known, there is no way to discern speed. For example, something flying a few feet from the camera (or several dozens of feet to 100+ feet from a "zoomed in" telephoto camera) would appear to be moving much faster than an object that was out near the launch pad. Just because the Launchpad and towers are in the background does NOT mean that any object crossing the frame is anywhere near the launch pad and towers.

An extreme example (to make my point) would be if a person walked through the frame few feet in front of the camera. What would be seen in the video is a large roughly-person-shaped dark object moving from one side of the frame to the other side in a second or two. Would that mean that a large person-shaped object was out near the towers and moved incredibly quickly from one launch tower to the next in one second? No.

The same goes for a possible insect. An insect flying a several feet in front of the camera (or maybe 100 feet in front of the camera, considering it’s a “zoomed” telephoto view), it would pass through the entire frame relatively quickly. Sure – as projected against the background of the launch towers, it would appear to be covering the large distance between the towers quickly, but it may not be anywhere near to towers, and instead be covering a much shorter distance.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Yes it's amazing how many on here CAN'T understand line of sight on images or video.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
New twist in SpaceX rocket blast probe

Sabotage?
edit on 3-10-2016 by Drazzl because: link fixed

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drazzl
New twist in SpaceX rocket blast probe

Sabotage?

SpaceX investigators came across something suspicious when reviewing video of the failure—"an odd shadow and then a white spot" on the roof of a ULA building, according to the Post.

finance.yahoo.com...

So.. someone on a rooftop destroyed it with a laser weapon? Or maybe tagged it?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Box of Rain

originally posted by: TrippyDips
..Now, my bird law is a little rusty, but...birds don't move that fast. Especially not from a still position.

Unless the distance between the camera and object is known, there is no way to discern speed. For example, something flying a few feet from the camera (or several dozens of feet to 100+ feet from a "zoomed in" telephoto camera) would appear to be moving much faster than an object that was out near the launch pad. Just because the Launchpad and towers are in the background does NOT mean that any object crossing the frame is anywhere near the launch pad and towers.

An extreme example (to make my point) would be if a person walked through the frame few feet in front of the camera. What would be seen in the video is a large roughly-person-shaped dark object moving from one side of the frame to the other side in a second or two. Would that mean that a large person-shaped object was out near the towers and moved incredibly quickly from one launch tower to the next in one second? No.

The same goes for a possible insect. An insect flying a several feet in front of the camera (or maybe 100 feet in front of the camera, considering it’s a “zoomed” telephoto view), it would pass through the entire frame relatively quickly. Sure – as projected against the background of the launch towers, it would appear to be covering the large distance between the towers quickly, but it may not be anywhere near to towers, and instead be covering a much shorter distance.

to an extent. In the video the object is behind the towers so it'd have to be going fast

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa
to an extent. In the video the object is behind the towers so it'd have to be going fast

Do you have better investigating images other than those posted in the OP, or these posted by member 'Zarniwoop'?:

Nothing of what I saw on this thread so far is anywhere near conclusive evidence that the object was behind the tower. The last photo is the closest we get to evidence of that, but that photo is extremely inconclusive since the pixels colors of the object matched the pixel colors of the tower so closely that we can't tell which is in front of which.

If you have something conclusive, please post it; we'd like to see it.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

We really, really REALLY need a second camera angle...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Before the rocket exploded, the same object fly's in front of the tower. It was behind it after. Wish I had the right editing skills.. You can even see it turn how drones turn 50-54 original video turn a reply to: Box of Rain

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa
Before the rocket exploded, the same object fly's in front of the tower. It was behind it after. Wish I had the right editing skills.. You can even see it turn how drones turn 50-54 original video turn a reply to: Box of Rain

Here's a video that makes some claims about other objects, but those other objects look even more bug-like than the object in question that flies through the frame during the explosion.

I can't tell if those other objects were in front of or behind the tower -- although they do "at first blush" appear to be in front of the tower, and appear as if they could be bugs near the camera. Nor from this video can I tell if the object in question is in front of or behind the tower. It's all very inconclusive.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
UPDATE. Apparent competitor a ways down from launch site being investigated for possible sabotage with a SNIPER!

If that turns out to be true it would be the first time in a long time corporate espionage has been openly caught.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Well that would explain the bang prior to the blast and the white spot on the competitor's roof they were looking into... interesting, to say the least.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
UPDATE. Apparent competitor a ways down from launch site being investigated for possible sabotage with a SNIPER!

If that turns out to be true it would be the first time in a long time corporate espionage has been openly caught.

You have a source, right?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Have a source for that and no sorry a random post on 4CHAN or something on BIN doesnt count.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
They never mentioned Sniper but these tweets and statements by SpaceX make it hard to believe they have not considered it, at leasts its more plausible than a rocket.. tho, ill raise to "Rail-Gun"

Does SpaceX Really Think Someone Sniped Its Rocket?
edit on 5-10-2016 by Drazzl because: link added

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You have a source, right?

While a malfunction is the most likely probable cause of the failure I think it more likely corporate sabotage could be to blame over any ET interference.

Rumors of potential sabotage are gathering around the investigation of the explosion during a recent SpaceX launch test. SpaceX has been investigating the early September failure of a Falcon 9 rocket that caught fire and exploded on a Cape Canaveral launch pad just days before it was scheduled to launch.
The Washington Post reported on Friday that the inquiry has taken a "bizarre twist," suggesting SpaceX is considering sabotage a possible cause of the explosion. According to the Post, a SpaceX employee sought access to facilities belonging to SpaceX competitor United Launch Alliance — a partnership between Boeing and Lockheed Martin.
www.cnbc.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Drazzl

at leasts its more plausible than a rocket

He says "from rocket" not "from a rocket".
He was talking about his rocket. The one that blew up.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Drazzl

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Spacex will consider ANYTHING at all at this point for insurance and contractual purposes.

I'm honestly surprised they haven't blamed the insects in front of the camera.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Have a source for that and no sorry a random post on 4CHAN or something on BIN doesnt count.

I heard it on the news. SO when i posted it most likely there wasnt a source to post then,but Others above this post now have linked it. I normally dont go posting 4 chan sourced info. Thats automatically retarded.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38 >>

join