It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

UFO Destroyed the Falcon-9 Rocket /SpaceX/Facebook & Israeli Aerospace Industries

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: westernstar22
originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

It's completely understandable to not believe this is the result of ALIENS, but to continue to push the bug explanation is getting borderline religious.

So is continuing to push the drone or missile explanation as the OLNY explanation.

And besides, why would the trajectory or look of an insect at the time the explosion occurred necessarily need to match the trajectory or look of an insect at any other time in that video? Different insects at different distances from the camera would look different.

I'll go back to a video I posted on page 6 that included am insect that bore some similarity to the object in the Falcon 9 video. In the example below, I am NOT talking about the white object pointed out by the YouTube uploader that was visible at the :25 mark (I don't know what that white objet was, but it's not relevant to what's being discussed here). The object I'm talking about is visible in the next scene showing the white pickup truck. That object I'm talking about is a dark object that zips across the screen starting at about the :32 mark. Blink and you miss it.

That object -- which seems to me to most likely be a bug, and could be seen to be between the camera and the trees -- is similar to the Falcon 9 explosion object.
Video here:

Here is a still image. The Arrow was added by me:

Click Here for full-size image.

Here's another video of a bug quickly zipping across the screen (people also called this a UFO0. It also looks different than other bugs on video, that's because every example of a bug on video will have its own unique characteristics due to differing conditions.

Again, I'm not saying the object in the Falcon 9 video is 100% a bug; I'm just pointing out that it could be a bug to those who say "it doesn't look like a bug to me". There's no reason it can't be a bug.

edit on 2016-9-11 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hahahaha

www.yahoo.com...

twitter.com...

www.texasufosightings.com...

Elon Musk himself on wether or not it was a UFO sais

"We have not ruled that out"

edit on 11-9-2016 by westernstar22 because: added yahoo article

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Elon Musk's twitter:

Particularly trying to understand the quieter bang sound a few seconds before the fireball goes off. May come from rocket or something else.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: westernstar22

Of course they've not ruled it out. Why? Because at the moment it is an Unidentified Flying Object. They're just not sure if it was the cause of the initial explosion or what it actually is.

Also, once it's definitively identified, it won't be a UFO anymore. But that still doesn't mean it was the cause.
edit on 1192016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: westernstar22

They should have worked on developing an electromagnetic launching track or similar for the future. Not the same old fire breathing volatile death traps. Would have fit his "environmentally friendly" idea he is pushing. Not to mention avoid costly "accidental" explosions..

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Really poor journalism on the part of some of these websites.

Here is another example where someone actually took the time to make a chopped up animated gif of the explosion that conveniently doesn't show the flying object

www.theverge.com...

Why on earth take the time to create an image like that for your article?

Why are so many news outlets cropping out the object?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Now Zerohedge is carrying the story...of Elon's twitter post "We Have Not Ruled Out"...

This story just won't die folks.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I don't think UFO are involved in the explosion of the Falcon 9 rocket. Nonetheless as Elon Musk is asking ...

www.space.com...

I'll answer this:

It is indeed a "rather unusual" type of Hard-Start or engine failure, but he may in the end find the answer to his riddles, as long as this doesn't become another US media #show of crazy and irrational finger pointing.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

I like that article. It gives a clear timeline of what Elon actually tweeted.

There's a lot riding on Elon finding out why his rocket exploded and he and his team are willing to look at all possibilities because the explosion was an anomaly and doesn't fit the pattern of previous rocket explosions.

Boncho - your post was picked up by the Anonymous website.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Has this been confirmed anywhere else? I am open to believing all sorts of possibliites but this just sounds like plain ole conspiracy mumbo jumbpo

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I think it was not already posted.
A brilliant analysis that confirms how many birds and bugs flew before and after the explosion and more, more infos...

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
UFO my ass. As promised a few days ago, considering the balanced behavior of the US in recent days, here's and answer to Elon Musk's quest. Let's see how many similar answers he gets from his twitter investigation!!!

The culprit of such explosion is either one of these:

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

These are the main suspects of being able to conduct such activity as covert coastal approach and missile launch against ground targets using different kind of missiles.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho
"I'm not saying it's aliens.......but it's aliens lol ,j/k.......far as the space rocket goes...if aliens did in fact destroy it,it probably had a payload on it that was more threatening to them than just a satellite for Fb......but there could be multiple scenarios possible with this..truth is no one will know the truth unless their tech captured the supposed event in question.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoofinterest

A brilliant analysis that confirms how many birds and bugs flew before and after the explosion and more, more infos...

No one denies birds in the area. This guy is an idiot though. He debunks himself in his calculations and the points he made. You can also see the UFO leave the area behind the rocket. To add to that Elon Musk was asked about it on twitter and said they didn't rule it out.

Now, if they have 3000 channels of telemetry and multiple angles, if they can't rule out "birds and bees" they have no business in space to begin with.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
You can also see the UFO leave the area behind the rocket.

Do you have any different evidence for this other than what has already been presented in this thread?

None of the analysis I have seen on this thread trying to determine if the object was behind the towers/rocket is nowhere near conclusive evidence. from what I saw, it could have been said to be an object in front of the rocket (nearer to the camera) just as easily as it was an object behind the rocket.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Yeah, unless I missed something in this thread, I don't see any evidence of it exiting behind the rocket.

The clearest evidence to me that it is close to the camera and lower to the ground than the rocket is that the top of the object appears to light up from the bright blast.
edit on 9.21.2016 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop

Yeah, unless I missed something in this thread, I don't see any evidence of it exiting behind the rocket.

The clearest evidence to me that it is close to the camera and lower to the ground than the rocket is that the top of the object appears to light up from the bright blast.

The final frame of that video shows the object transposed with the tower, but I can't tell which is behind and which is in front. The color of the object's pixels are too similar to the color of the tower's pixels to tell which is where.

As for the object looking brighter on top, you would think that if the object really was at the same area as the rocket, then the brightness of the blast would have lit up the side of the object (if the object was behind and above the explosion) or the lit up the bottom of the object (if the object was directly above the explosion)...

...but the object was not lit in either of those ways by the explosion.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

The last frame it appears behind the tower, though some contend it's because of compression, but if it was in front I think we'd see it in front.....

In either case, another object shoots up outside, behind the rocket, moving at the same speed as the UFO....

The second one is moving too fast to be a bird, but it flies behind the explosion, since it doesn't leave a mark or appear in front of the explosion as it passes by it, so presumably its behind. That then means its moving too fast to be a bird.

So even if the first was a bird, you are left with a bird and a UFO. Or just one UFO that passed through the frame at least twice.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Answered above.

And this is why its not bugs or birds. Keep in mind the ship was 4kms out, probably with higher magnification.

120mm@0.5miles

~300mm@0.5miles

Maybe its not 'conclusive' but when is anything in this business? It's not allowed to be. Musk "not ruling out a UFO" when he has multiple angles of high speed HD footage should tell you....they didn't rule it out, and a bird should be pretty easy to rule out.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

That all depends on many different camera settings. We can in fact see things at the beginning of the SpaceX explosion video that looks like bugs -- things that most people are not disputing could be bugs.

And then there's this:

Granted, this spider is directly on this lens -- and I'm talking about a bug that may be dozens of feet (maybe eve 100 feet) away from the high-powered telephoto lens on the SpaceX video. However, the point is that something close to the camera could in fact be relatively sharply defined, depending on a variety of camera variables.

edit on 2016-9-21 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join