It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Destroyed the Falcon-9 Rocket /SpaceX/Facebook & Israeli Aerospace Industries

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I'm amazed!! Thanks for posting.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Interesting ... The video has now been removed

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
has anyone thought that someone could have used a high powered laser to super heat the rocket at a critical spot.
the way the fire starts in the video looks to me like this would be a plausible scenario.
Spacex is really stepping on a lot of the good ol boys toes with their lower prices and reusable technology. which could cause them to want to make Spacex look like an unreliable provider and try to set them back and slow them down.

I wonder if the launch area is covered with camera that can detect different spectrum of laser light.

this would be the ultimate weapon to preform sabotage and leave no trace.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It could have even been shot with a bullet from a high powered gun with a silencer there are reports of a bang a few seconds before the failure

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Ian Greenhalgh, who writes for, "Veteran's Today," has posted a second article confidently reporting he knows what happened to the rocket. He has a third article coming up.

In my book, he'd sound a whole lot more credible and professional if he lost the mocking, name-calling sarcasm but the owner of VT is often worse, in my view. Male locker room and foxhole verbiage don't impress me.

Anyway, what he presents is interesting in light of Elon Musk recently tweeting he was not ruling out sabotage (my word).

Link
edit on 9-9-2016 by tweetie because: grammar

Edited to Add: In a comment under the article, Ian responds to a reader with "there is a hidden secret to the satellite that was destroyed."
edit on 9-9-2016 by tweetie because: added commentary

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

What makes you write that? I can still access the video on US Launch Report's YouTube channel. It has over 5.2 million hits so far in all of 8 days.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

What makes you write that? I can still access the video on US Launch Report's YouTube channel. It has over 5.2 million hits so far in all of 8 days.

He was talking about a reposted video, which was a cut/analysis of the original.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

He was talking about a reposted video, which was a cut/analysis of the original.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Here is my personal theory. There are satellites in orbit all the Earth beaming signals to ground stations. These stations transmit or broadcast at local levels to induce a hibernation or sleep state of a specific part of the human brain, which makes us vulnerable to the power of suggestion and easily influenced. This new satellite may have been attempting to cover a previously uncovered region with this signal, and guardians of the galaxy (so to speak) did not accept this move. Therefore rocket go boom.

To just believe this was an innocent facebook free wifi satellite is to go counter to everything we know not only about human nature, but the known habits of humans in positions of power (Israel and FB/CIA) . This was not an innocent satellite, otherwise something would not have destroyed it.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
Interesting ... The video has now been removed

The source of the video that was in the OP has had the video removed, but there are many other sources for the video. The video still exists and is still public.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Okay, now you're making sense, thank you.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

He unfortunately is also wrong. Sure we can agree the UFO is a drone of some sorts, but he must have taken the speed from the slowed down videos. Which is actually pretty funny, to say "count the seconds" as it moves between the towers, as it takes approximately one second for the whole panorama.

I think it's also noteworthy that Mr.Musk mentions two bangs prior to the appearance of the thing, one louder and second quieter, as it could be smaller sonic booms from the "UFO".

I don't know if you paid any attention to the klmb doppler radio? There is nothing on it, just interesting to me because it shows no one in the coverage of the radar was dropping it of. Which begs the question, where did it come from?
With the speed it had flying that low it would have a pretty high "fuel consumption". Where is it's freaking carrier? Is it US based? But then why would you shoot yourself in the foot? SpaceX is important to NASA and every single customer who might now be looking for different solutions is a big loss.

If you ask me and I am aware I'm going on a limb with this one, it's Chinese. But psst, because if it was... Holy #!

And just as fyi, the X-43A, reached 7,000mph in 2005. And that's the stuff we know of.
Equipped with x-ray, gamma ray and what not, which I am aware is for sensoring, but pointed towards a LOX tank, it could be enough to blow it up.

edit on 10-9-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

and the link you posted actually says the flying orb is a drone!

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: prometheus2050

The guys at Veterans Today theorize very convincingly that an x-ray laser was employed to excite the Lithium and Helium onboard the craft, thereby causing a nuclear reaction. The quality of the photo seems to at least partially validate that theory.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

But the speed cannot be determined unless we know how far it is from the camera. Counting the time it takes to fly the distance between the towers only works if it is really moving between the towers (or near that area).

If instead of being out near the towers (a couple of km or so away from the camera; the camera utilized a telephoto lens) the object was actually 100 feet or so from the camera, then it would appear to be moving faster.

For example, if a person was down near the camera and that person walked in front of it, it would only take that person a few seconds the pass through the the entire frame. However, a person who was out near the launch pad walking between the two towers would take a few minutes the walk between the towers.

Distance from the camera is vital information in determining speed, and we don't know the distance of this object.

edit on 2016-9-10 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
This was not an innocent satellite, otherwise something would not have destroyed it.

Other than the fact that complex systems, machines, networks sometimes break for benign reasons such as component failure.

Now take that complex system, machine or network and add 8 zillion tons of rocket fuel.

Nah, it has to be the IllumiNSAMasons.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Tell that to the guy from veterans today.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I see people are finally starting to wise up around here that this isn't just some accidental fuel leak

Facebook - CIA - Nasa- Israeli Government - Hundreds of millions of dollars

To come into this situation unskeptical and call yourself a skeptic is just some of the lowest cultural fraud and wannabe scientist mentality on display in our modern age. You guys are truly on the wrong side of history and to be fooled this long after all we have seen the last 20 years from the lying media and government is astonishing.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Furthermore to start and end your discussion on this matter based entirely on the provided information from the organizations in question is a laughable attempt at being logical and objective.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: westernstar22
Furthermore to start and end your discussion on this matter based entirely on the provided information from the organizations in question is a laughable attempt at being logical and objective.

Yeah. Let's make stuff up based on a dot that might be nowhere near the rocket. That makes MUCH more sense.

Who needs evidence too? Evidence is just silliness.

/sarc

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join