It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

UFO Destroyed the Falcon-9 Rocket /SpaceX/Facebook & Israeli Aerospace Industries

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Well after 30+ pages and with input from many here, there is no credible concrete definitive answer to the mystery of what made the Falcon 9 rocket explode to be able to call this case closed. We may or may not ever know what the true reason was.

All I have done was to present frames of footage that was broadcasted nationally on the news as food for thought, evaluation and critique.

What am I left with? I’m left with a talking point, a conversation piece, an entertaining mystery on my DVR to present to family, friends, and guests. No doubt this recorded footage is a keeper.

I will say that this past holiday weekends threading has had highlights that have given me the LOL’s, and few lowlights that were side to side head shakers.

There is nothing more I can add since all I have is the footage of an unusual (anomaly) event, and my own baseless- in-fact… hypotheticals and theories. Also there is no traction, continued, or updates on the national news outlets, as of yet, that would hint at anything other than an unfortunate disaster, in other words no new fodder for me to continue here.

At this time, I’m choosing to Go Dark off this thread.

adiós, adieu, addio, adeus. ...
aloha. ...
arrivederci. ...
ciao. ...
auf Wiedersehen. ...
au revoir. ...
bon voyage. ...
sayonara

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Just a friendly reminder...

Please post on topic and without rancor.
Please be respectful of the views of others.

You are responsible for your own posts.
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Has everyone seen this video released on the 3rd as an addition to "US Launch Report's" initial video gone viral? I hadn't and came across it a little while ago. If it's already been posted, please excuse my transgression. I was following this thread very closely but the latter pages of this thread are .... (in my view) and I lost interest in the content.

I played it at the slowest speed. The mystery craft (yes, I'm calling it a craft) is still there and you can see two large, unmistakable birds fly by after the explosion. One is a gull and the other looks like a heron or stork to me.

The following is posted with the video. I made a modest donation for the veteran's they serve just because I appreciate their sharing:

Published on Sep 3, 2016 Some shots we have not posted before some audio synched.To use this video in a commercial player or in broadcasts, please email licensing@storyful.com .We are a US disabled veteran run, non profit video production company who's mission is to bring other disabled US Veterans to witness a launch, experience US Space History and become part of our report. Our nonprofit 501(c)(3) is 100% tax deductible, just go to our webpage www.USLaunchReport.com which is merged with www.VeteransSpaceReport.com and find our Donate button. You can help change the life of a US Veteran. Thank You Category Science & Technology License Standard YouTube License

Peace, peeps!!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

That's the original in a different cut? A bit sad there is still no different angle of the "anomaly".

But you're a good person, for bringing it here, support the veterans

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The video parts trained on the upper rocket appear much closer. That's part of "US Launch Report's" originals which they hadn't posted before, according to their statement.

I doubt we will ever see what the military has. They must have their own cameras.

Thanks for the kudos!

I'm still waiting for the next update from SpaceX's Anomaly Updates page. Heh heh.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
After watching the video I do believe this is a bug that is close to the camera.
There are alot of bugs flying infront of the camera in the video and they are moving pretty fast and are out of focus, birds can also be seen and easily identified even if they are flying behind the rocket. The quality of the video is pretty good.

The main reason I think its a bug is the frame where the explosion starts and the object is nearest to the rocket. The same frame being used to make it look 'sphere like'. You can see it being lit up, from behind. Bright around the upper limits and darker in the lower middle. Typical for a lightsource from behind. Putting the object between the rocket and the camera.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
One of the biggest psuedoskeptical assumptions in here is that if there were any form of tampering or manipulation done on this video, we would be able to detect it by finding a example in a preexisting youtube tutorial. As if the NSA/CIA/Illumunati did not know of or have access to technology not available to modern day game design students. The potential for manipulating the minds of scientist wannabes has never been greater. It really is the inverse of the fundamentalist religion forced on many of us as kids, only now some of the names have changed. But ultimately, you have a bunch of people operating on faith that their relied upon channels of mainstream information are proven infallible by their popularity amongst POPULAR institutions. It's blind faith pure and simple, only a version of it that appeals to people who desperately want others to feel that they are a MENSA candidate when they are really just regurgitating things they were programmed to regurgitate.

Another assumption I can see coming a mile away is the old "SpaceX is not the NSA is not the government" line of denial. The reality of compartmentalization and behind the scenes handshaking is common sense to any rational person alive in 2016.

Lol at people going to spaceX to check their specifications as to what was actually onboard the rocket. You are the type to ask a slave owner how happy his slaves are, and walk away feeling like you got the whole truth

edit on 6-9-2016 by westernstar22 because: sp

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

Watch the video in tweeties link around 30sec. It doesn't light up, because it's fast. A very conservative guess puts it around mach6. Plus nobody knows how far from the explosion it actually is.

If you want to see a bug, that's fine. But at the same time not seeing it clear enough to make out any details and using the details you see to flesh out your estimation, doesn't work.
I hope you can see why?

edit on 6-9-2016 by Peeple because: More drama

And just so you know I could have also explained to you in great detail, why you just described a round object in sunlight.
Mods, I deserve an applause for nearly godlike contenance and mercy

edit on 6-9-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: westernstar22

So, by your reasoning, we should completely ignore everything anyone says?

That also means that any "evidence" you, I or anyone else provides isn't worth anything.

Might as well close the thread then.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

SpaceX - can we have that overhead, close-up satellite view, please, so everyone can see how close the craft was to the head of the dragon... oops, I mean rocket??

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Spacex sez: "no"

because there is no such view.

The rocket sizzled and a camera caught a bunch of birds and insects.

Kind of sucks their stock lost 9 pct in one day.

I really want to see the private sector advance when it comes to space flight.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

For the heck of it:

There are hundreds, possibly thousands, of satellites up there monitoring earth. Posted on Dec. 29. 2009, scroll down for section titled, "Ringed Planet," at Spaceweather.

Typical reactionary, fickle, punishing Wall Street which doesn't like bad news.

Space is where they're going and they won't let a loss stop them.

edit on 6-9-2016 by tweetie because: spelling

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

There's an artillery shell coming from the top right corner.

Proper video analysis can determine what it is.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Might be entirely unrelated, but I found it odd, so here it goes:

Pascal Jaussi
almost got killed on August 26th.

He is founder and CEO of Swiss Space Systems a company which states:
"Our aim is to democratize access to space by enabling emerging markets, countries, universities and research institutes to do what not has been possible for them up to now: deploy their own satellites."

The company was also sabotaged before. Who could be against the privatisation of space?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
On a less conspiracy-ish note, can someone explain me why there is a yellow dot prior to the explosion on the doppler radar?

Or in general a short introduction to what am I looking at here?
I mean I know the basics velocity and frequency change, but can someone go in more detail?

edit on 7-9-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

In a nutshell, one way Doppler radar differs from traditional radar is that Doppler radar transmits in short pulses rather than continuous signal. Like traditional radar, it then listens for that signal being reflected back. The other difference is that even though it only sends pulses, each short individual pulse can still be used to track movement of the thing causing the signal by also tracking the Doppler shift in that short pulse, rather than the way a traditional radar tracks movement, which is by continually reading the constant signal being reflected back.

As for the yellow dot just prior to the explosion, I'm no expert at reading a Doppler signal, but there are several other miscellaneous dots that could be seen prior to the explosion, so maybe it is similar to those. Maybe they are the noise produced by more dense sections of air and such -- or just radar noise in general.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Watch the video in tweeties link around 30sec. It doesn't light up, because it's fast. A very conservative guess puts it around mach6. Plus nobody knows how far from the explosion it actually is.

If you want to see a bug, that's fine. But at the same time not seeing it clear enough to make out any details and using the details you see to flesh out your estimation, doesn't work.
I hope you can see why?

The usage of small ball like drones has worked so well over the years. All the wannabe Neil Degrasse Tysons can't wait to show off how well they were trained to make excuses for the very people feeding them lies. Somehow physics tells them beyond a doubt that it's all bugs and hoaxes.

It's September 7th and still no word on the Anomaly.
edit on 7-9-2016 by westernstar22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: westernstar22
One of the biggest psuedoskeptical assumptions in here is that if there were any form of tampering or manipulation done on this video, we would be able to detect it by finding a example in a preexisting youtube tutorial.

LOL. First time "LOL" ever. Now that I made that clear, I want to point out that you asked me repeatly "finding a example in a preexisting youtube tutorial". I´m to lazy to link it, but it was one of your first demands towards me.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I hope you can see why

i hope you're joking when you say it doesnt light up because it is moving too fast. It wouldn't be in the video at all if that was the case. You can see all the relevant frames in the OP. Including the one where the light of the explosion lights up the object. The picture below the numbered frames, putting it between frame 4 & 5. Just as the object passes the rocket on our left side.

The fact that the object is out of focus and has no details does not prevent the light from hitting it at a certain angle.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join