It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

UFO Destroyed the Falcon-9 Rocket /SpaceX/Facebook & Israeli Aerospace Industries

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: verschickter

Your argument is with western. Silly back and forths that don't advance the OP don't interest me.

Not anymore it isn't.

My original post advances the discussion and the questions regarding the drones / video anomalies still stand. Anyone who reads the little argument can see that (despite their chest pounding as if they've somehow solved the whole thing) so I'll refrain from directly responding to either of these two going forward as it's redundant now. They see birds, I see question marks. Fair enough

edit on 5-9-2016 by westernstar22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruptedstructure
The video comes from a veterans non profit group.
www.uslaunchreport.com...

edit on 9/5/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: westernstar22
And again you´re making up your stuff like you breath. I never wrote about any birds, just the fact that you literally refuse to acknowledge that the "anomalies" we were talking about have no weight at all, because they are not captured but generated!

The last time: You can´t magically make a slowmotion video from a low framerate video WITHOUT interpolating the "missing" frames. Those missing frames do-not-show-what-was-going-on.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Actually, I think that is a very valid question. I would almost guarantee NASA was filming as well, since it was their facility. Also, those rockets systems are monitored in real time down to microseconds. I would have thought an initial safety report would be in order. A preliminary report on an accident like this usually requires something within 24 hours. Whether that is public or not though...who knows.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
If these are semi high-tech drones for public consumption whether real or conceptual (search wording ORB Shaped Drone in Google Images)… then imagine the higher tech that Orb/Ball shaped drones may have already evolved into by military and or high tech companies. BTW, the first pic is from Nokia.

OHh YEAH!!

how about these Probes Drones!!

from OLD PULP MAGS From the 1920s and 30s

The Foo Fighters aka Sphere Drones probes Alien Craft
been around for a Long Long LONG!! time...

but... what you see in the Video is Birds and Bugs in front of the camera

perception N Distance is a Bitch sometimes ...

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Sorry to be a post ho, but here is a link to NASA, where they have updates on everything including space x missions. Their TV covers pads 39 and 40 so they must have footage as well.

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Lol, video was removed. ^^

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes
The original is available from the original source. Apparently they don't like people stealing their work.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

The Nokia one makes me think of the one that OB1 Kanobi for Luke's Training.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

The preliminary statement was that it began near the second stage LOX tank. Elon Musk released that a few hours after the explosion, then they released an official statement to that effect about a day later.

At the time of the loss, the launch vehicle was vertical and in the process of being fueled for the test. At this time, the data indicates the [explosion] originated around the upper stage liquid oxygen tank. Per standard operating procedure, all personnel were clear of the pad. There were no injuries.

www.businessinsider.com...

They're analyzing 3000 channels of data. Yes they know when to look and its a small timeframe they're analyzing but that's a lot of data. Plus they have to check the rocket remains for damage.
edit on 9/5/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: kangawoo
This falcon 9 was to carry the Amos 6 satellite into orbit?
The Amos 6 is an Israel owned satellite and Facebooks first satellite?
The Amos 6 was destined to open up sub-Saharan Africa to direct internet?
This project cost was around $200 million?

Am I in the ball park so far? is there more to this? a lot more?

Does the sub-Saharan Africa continents want facebook or would clean water, food, agriculture, schools, roofs etc.. be $200 mil better spent in this area?

I'm sorry if I am way off or ignorant to todays geography and status.

It has nothing to do with sub-sahara Africa. The satellite operates in the Ku band primarily and the AMOS6 offers no new coverage area besides the spot coverage in Africa (in the Ka band), even that however, is already accomplished by other AMOS Satellites.

Chinese Firm Agrees to Buy Israel's Spacecom for $285 Million

the acquisition hinges on the successful launch of Spacecom’s AMOS6 SAT, which the company said is scheduled to take place in the first week of September.

the deal hinges on the successful launch...AMOS6 SAT...first week of September

deal hinges on successful launch...AMOS6...September first

deal...hinged...~~failed launch~~

Source: HAARETZ

Spacecom, the operator of the Amos fleet of communications satellites, said on Wednesday that China’s Beijing Xinwei Technology Group had agreed to buy the company for $285 million, in a deal that is likely to face regulatory hurdles.

The acquisition values Spacecom at a premium of 41% to its average stock price on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange over the past month. The agreement calls for Beijing Xinwei to take on Spacecom’s 1.478 billion shekels in debt.

Spacecom shares jumped more than 9% on Tuesday....

The deal is the latest in a string of Chinese acquisitions in Israel.

The sale would put Spacecom under the direct control of an Israeli-domiciled company called Big Bird, which is managed by Major General (Res.) Ami Shafran, a former head of the Israel Defense Forces communications branch. Big Bird is 100%-owned by a Luxembourg company, which in turn is owned by Beijing Xinwei.

Does anyone know what a shell game is? = *Israeli-domiciled company called Big Bird, which is managed by Major General (Res.) Ami Shafran* ***head of the Israel Defense Forces comms branch***

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Isn't it a little bizarre no other footage is made public? I thought it was a little ironic Chadwickus was calling out for other angles, as if its going to immediately debunk the notion of a UFO, of course at the time he was unaware (at the time I read it at least) I had been scraping the internet for 30 hours looking for any other footage.

First the negative leaning people will call out for additional footage to disprove it, when it is declared that no other footage exists, or we get an edited mess in response, that will be used to...disprove it, of course.

There were other angles of video feeds. I have seen them. But they only show the wreck burning. No recorded---live feeds of the explosion, from the press pit or elsewhere.

Weird since the last incident was such a hit!

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

They're probably analyzing them and don't want to release them yet. Since they're a private company it's largely up to them what and when they release anything like that. If it's being used as part of the official investigation they may have been told to sit on it for now as well.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Corruptedstructure
The video comes from a veterans non profit group.
www.uslaunchreport.com...

Yes, it does. (I thought I linked that in the original post, my bad if not.) Funny how its only their footage that made it into the public sphere. When there were other angles of right after the explosion. Also funny how mainstream media has been cropping out the object at the top when they re-air it.

USlaunchReport is a Veteren's group that records all rocket test burns & launches, bringing Veterans to the events.

If anyone is interested they can donate here.

Veterans Space Report is our way of giving back. Being a disabled veteran run non-profit, our mission is to bring wounded soldiers out to experience the good news and gratification that comes from reporting on space, space history and space launches. You or your company can help by donating. We will get the Veteran here , put a camera or a mic in his or her hands .

We know from our own experience ,this will re awaken the self esteem and respect that every wounded soldier has inside, for a job well done. Thank You for your donation. USLaunchReport/VeteransSpaceReport

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Thanks a lot for that link! I remember looking at B-2 flight data and it was complicated enough. I don't think it has 3000 channels though. I can see that being a massive undertaking. I was wondering who the lead was....FAA even though it was on an Air force station.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho

There were other angles of video feeds. I have seen them. But they only show the wreck burning. No recorded---live feeds of the explosion, from the press pit or elsewhere.

Weird since the last incident was such a hit!

Reminds me of other big explosive events where we were left with nothing but a short, highly edited clip with no real valuable information

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Oddly enough I and others have used a variety of programs slowing down other videos of explosions. Have definitely seen some artifacts, but no black holes.

Odd that the spaceX explosion is the only example like this.
edit on 5-9-2016 by westernstar22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

First of all my post regarding the lens I said this

here are examples to show what happens to an object depending on focus,distance and aperture setting on the camera.

I was showing how depth of field WORKS irrespective of the focal length of the lens something that went WAY over your head.

In your example frames

There is NOT repeat NOT enough detail or contrast to claim that object is behind the tower.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Corruptedstructure

The Nokia one makes me think of the one that OB1 Kanobi for Luke's Training.

In Progress , well in zero gravity ...any how

www.youtube.com...

The Reality !!!!! ( From NASA )
www.nasa.gov...

Q. Why was SPHERES invented?
A. An MIT professor challenged his students to make a copy of the light saber training drone from Star Wars.

but metallic and Black Spheres aka Drone, Orbs, Foo Fighters
The Sightings, the Talks
have been around for decades, Centuries, millenniums ...
in Writing , Paintings and Art around the World,,

the first to take notice is the Montana UFO incident Filmed of 1950 and the UTAH UFO incident Filmed in 1952/
These Objects , Spheres Probes Orbs what have you .. were examined by Military personal
and could not come up with a explanation ,, then
The Robertson Panel of 1953 did a Annalist of these two Films and come up with Jet Flares .
as a explanation of what they were, then in the 1970s in a Documentary DR .. J Allan Hynek
the leader of the Project Blue Book .. finally Admitted that The Robertson Panel had to come up with a conclusion
of what it was , for the Public, and had too falsely claim it was Jet Flares. for satisfaction.. DR.. Hynek Admitted this in a UFO Documentary in the mid 70s called "" It has Begun ""

See Here
Dr J Allen Hynenk (Astronomer) in 1974 - Re: 1953 CIA Robertson Panel & 1952 Utah film
www.youtube.com...

1950 montana & 1952 Utah UFO Film (Extended Analysis)

The famous film shown to the CIA Robertson Panel.
Apparently the film is not complete, and some frames (the best ones) were removed by those processing it.

www.youtube.com...
but this Thread should be now Closed ... as its BUGS and Birds ( Of Prey )
no UFO , No Military Probe , etc...

edit on 12016MondayfAmerica/Chicago9248 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

But that's exactly what U.F.O. means. Why does it always have to be connected to what is portrayed as an E.T. ?

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join