It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

UFO Destroyed the Falcon-9 Rocket /SpaceX/Facebook & Israeli Aerospace Industries

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

It appears that the same object may have exited from behind the exploding rocket and headed at the same rate of speed, but a lower altitude back to the side of the vid from which it appeared. Below are the frames. I don't think its a bird.....It could be sabotage done with an ultra high speed commercial or military drone for that matter. Or someone who has an ax to grind with Elon M. or Mark Z. or both for that matter. Personally, it's unidentified, and that makes it a run of the mill UFO

P.S. Disregard my living room reflections on my TV....i.e. lampshade on the left in the smoke of the Rocket...pictures where taken right off the TV

edit on 2-9-2016 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2016 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Its a time machine. It was here to stop skynet before it goes online.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It wasn't a drone...

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

At the Vatican on Monday, the Facebook founder and CEO, along with his wife, Priscilla Chan, presented Pope Francis with a model of his company's solar-powered drone designed to beam internet connectivity to less developed parts of the world.

www.afr.com...
Maybe the payload of this satellite was unacceptable to Jesus and the aliens?

Anyone that follows DS would take that as a hilarious inside joke.

And for those who don't...in other words, it's spot on.
edit on 2-9-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

What surprised me was that the BBC are airing it when you can clearly see the Orb fly past.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Well considering the recent revelation of Israeli hacking of I-phones the aliens probably did humanity a solid by destroying an Israeli designed "communications" (vacuuming) satellite.

K~

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Maybe a Nazi flying saucer getting payback ,since Hitler said if they lost the War, it [the War] would continue ,from ''outside'' Germany ,from the Antarctic or Moon bases .....................oooooooooooowwwhhh !!!

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I don't see why it couldn't be...

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
You guys do realize it's a hoax...right.

Take a look at the original video, there is absolutely no sign of any UFO.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
My mistake. Whoa!

edit on 2-9-2016 by Peeple because: Add

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye

Slow the video down. It's definitely there.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
During the Iraq War there was footage of an Abrams Tank firing a shell into a building ,after the explosion, a large Black Bat like flying object flew out of the building ,this was on the TV News ,then turning to another Channels News ,to view the ''same '' footage, there was NO flying Bat ????? umm gone ?? nothing was ever said about this or the ''Bat ''

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LostThePlot

Hmm, you are right.

Carry on

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye

Wow.. That was insane..

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Found a slow motion video on the tube

What is the blinking light on the tower thingy to the right?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Looking at the video looks like during fuelIng they got a spark. Probably static not having it grounded properly would be my first guess. But no a UFO wouldn't get near a gugeneral bomb like a launch ricket unless they were really stupid.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

But it's undeniably there and behind the towers which allows for a calculation of the minimum size of the thing and after a quick first estimation taking in account the sound delay to the camera... that bird would be huge!
Holy # I haven't been this excited about an UFO sighting for years!

While I was looking deeper into it, guess what:
According to Haaretz There is a deal between Spacecom and Beijing Xinwei under direct control of BigBird managed from Maj.Gen. Shafran.
Wtf?
Luckily there is no backup to the satellite, but it begs the question: wth is going on? Israel and China cooperating with Facebook?

So what are we looking at? US military sabotage on their own soil? A cooperation between US, Israel and China sabotaged by a 4th party? Who could be that? Certainly not Europe as France also had its finger in the project.
I am flabbergasted.

Fun fact about the CEO of Xinwei nobody knows how he suddenly got 37% of the stake.
Wang Jing is of course billionaire and experienced a rather huge set back. He has major interests in HKND group, Hongkong Nicaragua Canal Development Group wanting to become bigger and better than the Panama Canal. An obvious fail. An UK & US interest. Impossible to find information who was the financiers behind that tough. Does someone know?

edit on 2-9-2016 by Peeple because: Spell

Found it wiki bunch of investment banks, Japanese, European, Inter-American, CAF, I assume that means Anden?, International Finance Corporation.

Are Musk and Zuckerberg traitors? Just business men trapped between US and Chinese interests?

Or is this the trace of this alleged global business conspiracy, to make statepower obsolete?
What is that thing, could it be a drone? Do they come in this roundish superfast shape?

Whoever blew that satellite up: thank you.

edit on 2-9-2016 by Peeple because: 2.add

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

UFO's ? I don't believe that. But I believe Musk, Bransom etcetera will not be allowed to go too fast concerning their space program.

From www.evawaseerst.be...

Richard Bransom, Elon Musk etcetera ... if they would have been allowed to go their own way by the real rulers they already would have walked on the moon. They are great men but ho so tiny bunnies compared to the real powerful men. Bransom and others have plans to explore space, make tourist tours in space, build hotels, and yes they plan to visit the moon. But be sure they will encounter lots of 'misfortune' on their way. Besides: visiting the moon? It would be under extreme supervision of the real rulers. And we are not sure if Bransom with his rebellious image will accept that. Visiting the moon will not happen with him in pole position, if you ask us.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Why on earth did the top portion explode, as though it were carrying a warhead? I could understand the fuel tank erupting or something...

Bizarre. It seems more like a ballistic missile defense test. Or perhaps even corporate sabotage.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I watch the video and I could see lots of ? birds? flying about.
I could see one fly just over the exsplotion!
I thought it odd.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join