It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

UFO Destroyed the Falcon-9 Rocket /SpaceX/Facebook & Israeli Aerospace Industries

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Your video knowledge is very impressive by the way. I'm sure you'll have no problem tracking down an example.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: westernstar22

My god. Ignorance at it´s best.

Watch the video at 2:00.
Remind yourself it was shot with a high quality source.

You know what? Why don´t you make a thread with your video, and the statements you make.
But it could be really embarassing.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

If THAT´s impressive to you, I can understand why you buy into this portal/bending crap.

AGAIN: The 300 frames in between the original ones are generated by a computer algorithm, NOT TAPED AS THEY ARE.
If you don´t get it now, you will never get it. I dare you, make a thread about your finding.
Go on

edit on 5-9-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Here let me help you out.

There are some soooomewhat similar examples to be found in the 9/11 footage. Go figure

www.youtube.com...

Planes disappearing into buildings, noses popping out the opposite end fully intact. I'm sure you can explain why every one of these major events has the most peculiar video anomalies

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Buying into portal bending crap? I am posting a video and asking questions and I look forward to other peoples responses on this matter.

By the way, the video you posted looks absolutely nothing like the spacex explosion. Thanks for helping me out.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Yes portal / bending crap. Because I tried several times to explain you WHY you see those artifacts. You have to learn how this works, you have to bring evidence, not I. You brought your "evidence" and I showed you why you are wrong.

Ignorance is bliss.
Again, if you are so sure, make a thread. Do it. Show ATS the material you´re made of.

(post by westernstar22 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

Again, if you are so sure, make a thread. Do it. Show ATS the material you´re made of.

Ah i'm quite fine having this discussion here within the thread already created for the topic, but thanks

keep dancing
edit on 5-9-2016 by westernstar22 because: quoting the neanderthal

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Now you´re calling me a shill?? Is that your last resort? How about thinking about what I wrote.

0,00418410041841004184100418410042% of those 1200 frames were taken, all the other 99,9958158995815899581589958159% are GENERATED BY A COMPUTER ALGORITHM.

I give up. Make a thread if you are so sure, show ATS. Maybe you will listen to others.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

I give up. Make a thread if you are so sure, show ATS. Maybe you will listen to others.

You should have given up a few pages back.

As you can see, we are already in a thread about the spaceX rocket discussing the spaceX rocket. Others are listening/watching. We don't need to move anywhere. You're welcome to move if you'd like? Anything else you have to add?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

It was one page. Good, we are here, what are your arguments again? Oh a video that was heaviely edited on youtube.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Was this a spectator event? I mean does anyone know someone that witnessed this explosion live? Just looks odd that the top of the rocket seems completely undisturbed by the blast. Like cgi effect or similar

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruptedstructure
Because it is. The slow motion part of his video was computer generated.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Allegedly people were watching from a distance. You are right, the explosion is extremely abnormal as anyone without an agenda can see. This is a 200 million dollar investment with ties to some very powerful and shady people, so it is perfectly normal for people to take concern and analyze this footage.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

That's not quite what i meant.
Like the explosion was edited in is why i asked if this was a private event or not

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

In the official footage or the slowmo video?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Thank you. As i stated earlier I and others are not claiming that this is a "portal bending weapon"

It could just as easily be explained as a staged video with some kind of CGI

In either case there is reason for concern.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

For anyone interested please skip to 1:58 seconds of the video where they adjust the levels and show you the explosion.

www.youtube.com...

Does that look like ANY kind of video artifact you have ever seen?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

So you admit there is something odd with the slomo video? Otherwise why would you claim that it is fundamentally different from the original?

Can you use your video knowledge to prove that this person has edited in his own CGI effect right at the moment of explosion?

If we take other recordings of explosions on youtube and slow them down, will we see portals and effects and missing information on regular, repeatable basis?
edit on 5-9-2016 by westernstar22 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join