It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Destroyed the Falcon-9 Rocket /SpaceX/Facebook & Israeli Aerospace Industries

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: kangawoo

I remember the first thing I thought when I saw this video was that something looked strange and surreal about the explosion. I was immediately distracted by the flying drone like everyone else.

This is unlike anything i've ever seen.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: westernstar22

I remember the first thing I thought when I saw this video was that something looked strange and surreal about the explosion. I was immediately distracted by the flying drone like everyone else.

This is unlike anything i've ever seen.

I also felt something was off in the explosion, and watched over many times.

I just spent a good hour watching super slo mo explosions on youtube, and I couldn't find anything that was similar to the effect that is shown on that video.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I see Elon chose his words carefully when he said Anomaly

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I ran across this yesterday, great fuel(pun intended) for another conspiracy angle. It has to do with the lithium batteries being targeted with a laser. Apparently the 1st and 2nd stages use lithium batteries which can explode. It is interesting reading. Could those small orbs be laser platforms? I am not sure if that type of beam is within the visual scale for humans.

www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

its a bird.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Phage

It's really fast. Less than a second for the entire panorama. The light wouldn't reach it.

The light had time to reach the camera. Wouldn't that mean it had time to reach anything between the explosion and the camera?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
I ran across this yesterday, great fuel(pun intended) for another conspiracy angle. It has to do with the lithium batteries being targeted with a laser. Apparently the 1st and 2nd stages use lithium batteries which can explode. It is interesting reading. Could those small orbs be laser platforms? I am not sure if that type of beam is within the visual scale for humans.

www.veteranstoday.com...

Yes, the VT explanation seems most plausible. X rays can excite Lithium to the point of explosion, a nuclear trigger. Amplified xray by was of laser would make the effect more profound.

Who and why they did it is the interesting angle.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

A bit of it, yes, but it wouldn't be time to brighten it up entirely.
The camera obviously just barely catches it.

And it's behind the towers which includes behind the explosion. How far is everyones guess.

edit on 5-9-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
This is hogwash, the rocket was destroyed by the Russian Cauldrons.

Our space brothers left that protection system here thousands of years ago for us.

There must have been prohibited items on board the rocket....

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: westernstar22

woah! That was amazing!

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Ian if you hit the lithium ion battery on a rocket with enough x-rays it will explode creating a small nuclear chain reaction as seen with this space-x explosion.

Nugets on sats would light up like a christmas tree, if this was a small nuclear chain reaction, the created gamma waves would be detected, and not only by the USA.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Please see the following video of the explosion slowed down to 1200 frames.
You will quickly see something physically impossible. The shaft of the rocket bends and dissapears into space, followed by some kind of black hole/portal which bends things further, and then out of that comes the fireball explosion. If it isn't CGI, it's the strangest undisclosed weapon I have ever seen. Someone did not want this rocket going into space.

All of this discussion going on right now about lenses and drones and bugs is almost made irrelevant by the following video:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Please see the following video of the explosion slowed down to 1200 frames.

If the video was not recorded with that high framerate, the rest of the frames were generated by calculating the differences in between the frames. That´s why it looks so quirky on a regular basis, because you see the original frames.

If it would have been recorded at 1200 frames per seconds originally, you would see the object moving smooth. It´s simple physics.
edit on 5-9-2016 by verschickter because: typo

This video is an insult to human intelligence.
edit on 5-9-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Please show me one similar example of what you're talking about?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It´s easy. If you have 5 frames aviable and an algorithm generates the rest of the 1195 frames for you, then those 1195 may help the video go smoother but they are created artifically, thus you also get artifacts.*

It´s a make believe.

Edit:
If the video was recorded with 1200 frames per second, you would have more than five frames showing the orb, too.
*Artifacts because the algorithm effed up.
edit on 5-9-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Again please show me one example of what you're talking about? plenty of explosion videos online. I appreciate the dance you're performing here, but i'm not interested or impressed by you throwing out what you think are memorized facts.

I have no illusion of changing your mind either
The others reading the conversation will be able to see plain as day your little routine

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenh4

Maybe they were Samsung galaxy 7 batteries?
Read a couple days ago they have an issue lol

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Memorized facts? It´s simple understanding how a camera operates.
You can´t squeeze out 300 frames (1200 / 4 ) between two pictures via a algorithm and expect those 300 images to show reality. What part of this do you not get?

Are you wondering why I divide 1200 / 4, too, and not 1200/5??

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

what would be interesting is if you could produce one video of an explosion that looks like it comes out of a portal from another dimension?

can you? it's common knowledge right?

Here is the video again incase you lost it:
www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-9-2016 by westernstar22 because: link

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join