It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Destroyed the Falcon-9 Rocket /SpaceX/Facebook & Israeli Aerospace Industries

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
After looking at all the evidence provided, I have come to the conclusion that this is nothing but an orb shaped, super fast moving bug bird.

What we are witnessing here ladies and gentlemen is the debut of a new and truly unique species never filmed before. You should congratulate yourselves on your keen, highly developed sense of skepticism and give each other a pat on the back for bringing this strange but fantastic sight to human kind.

The tears well in my eyes as I write this as never before has something so swift, majestic and jaw dropping as the orb shaped, super fast moving bug bird been seen by so many.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

The speed of the object is indeterminate unless you now how far away from the camera it was, which would tell you how far the object flew in the fraction of a second it was on screen.

If the object was as far away from the camera as the rocket was, then it covered a few hundred meters in that fraction of a second. However, if the object was less than a meter from the camera, then the distance it flew across the screen in that fraction of a second would only be about a meter or so.

Therefore, without knowing how far it was from the camera, there is no way top tell if it was traveling at incredible ultra-sonic speeds, or if it was just flying as fast as insects often do.

edit on 2016/9/3 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Israel providing Free internet ? ba ha ha ha ,yeah it was a Blurd

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ozb1777

I'm think more likely a "blug" than a "blurd" that flew very close to the camera.

I'm basing that on the size and speed. A small (say insect-sized) object near the camera would look to be about the size of the object on the screen, and could appear to be moving that fast because of its proximity to the camera lens.

For a bird to appear to be moving that fast, it would also need to be near the camera, but then it would look larger than the object we see.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Looks like a bird or insect and because of the closeness ther'es a focus artifact making it look like it's behind hte tower. And I"m not surprised of the shading making it appear tobe spherical. Same probelm.

Either that or possibly aircraft sized drone traveling 1000+ mph firing a weapon and destroying teh rocket. Ya that makes sense. It's a war. Destroying the rocket was an important event for the enemies of SpaceX.
edit on 9/3/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite
Looks like a bird or insect and because of the closeness ther'es a focus artifact making it look like it's behind hte tower. And I"m not surprised of the shading making it appear tobe spherical. Same probelm.

Even the shading and lighting makes no sense if it were a large object that was actually OUT THERE near the rocket.

I say that because the object (which as you say is just a blurry blob, and could be anything) is brighter on top than it is on the bottom -- and remains brighter on the top even when the rocket blows up.

You'd think that if the object was near the rocket when it blew up, the flash from the explosion would light up the underside of the object. But that doesn't happen; instead the top side of the object remains the more brightly lit side.

That could be because it was very close to the camera, and too far away from the explosion to be lit up by it at all - and instead the lighting was maybe due to the sky shining on the top of the object, or it was just due to the blocking artifacts caused by it being a little blurry due to being close to the camera.

edit on 2016/9/3 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
It dioesn't seem that blurry, except when in close proximity to the middle tower, and that could be a digital artifact of colour/shade capture, same sort of thing when the rocket explodes.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
After looking at all the evidence provided, I have come to the conclusion that this is nothing but an orb shaped, super fast moving bug bird.

What we are witnessing here ladies and gentlemen is the debut of a new and truly unique species never filmed before. You should congratulate yourselves on your keen, highly developed sense of skepticism and give each other a pat on the back for bringing this strange but fantastic sight to human kind.

The tears well in my eyes as I write this as never before has something so swift, majestic and jaw dropping as the orb shaped, super fast moving bug bird been seen by so many.

Exactly! Thank you!

Thank you for pointing out the obvious (by all the astute members, so astute). Obviously its a super-fly intergalactic indesctructable (not to mention anti-FB) high-speed bug. The good thing is that through mountains of YT videos, we all recognize a super-fly intergalactic indestructable (not to mention anti-FB) high-speed bug masquerading as an orb UFO when we see one!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

Imagine a bug, or a bird, flying close to,the camera..

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Box of Rain

originally posted by: ozb1777

I'm think more likely a "blug" than a "blurd" that flew very close to the camera.

I'm basing that on the size and speed. A small (say insect-sized) object near the camera would look to be about the size of the object on the screen, and could appear to be moving that fast because of its proximity to the camera lens.

For a bird to appear to be moving that fast, it would also need to be near the camera, but then it would look larger than the object we see.

The problem with the video is no sense of depth or depth perception. I love fog and the patterns it makes. Have not been able to satisfactorily capture the patterns in fog with a camera because the captured image whites out and everything is in a flat plane loosing definition.

If the artifact was small like a bug, it would blur into the towers when passing by. This would make it hard to tell if the object was in front or behind the towers.

A large object would be defined, not blur into the shap of the towers, and definitely be discernable if it was behind or in front of the tower when passing by.

Also, if the artifact was six foot or larger, I would think the image could be enlarged to reveal great detail.

I would think if a destructive code was invoked, there would be a digital log of the entry.

Also, do they really put explosives on a rocket that would initiate a self destruct. Seems more that could go wrong?

If the artifact could use a energy beam like a microwave, I would think the power supply would be huge to give the beam enough power to act as quickly as it did. The powerful beam would also cause collateral damage and interference?

Your line of thought is most logical. But it's not what the hard core space alien believers want to push. Sensationalized stories like this with no evidence has made Ufology a joke.

Blaming aliens also detracts from the very real dangers of launching a rocket and the very real risk to life.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

You're comparing apples with oranges.

This is much more comparable..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a0e5b96c628a.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f327da89217.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6cf79cffbab2.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d9c4e171a411.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
So here is what I know, and i figure best way to get it across the wire is a public forum. This is an overall concerted effort starting in Flordia all the way up to NYC. These are being made entirely of energy/light which have existed in small pockets but have steadily increased since the ramping up of CERN.

Many efforts to stop CERN have been attempted all have failed, it means certain events are weighted. The orbs are being that are perceiving us attacking them through electronics becoming so ubiquitous. #OperationMatrix and #OperationZulu are attempts to gain intel from inside their pocket. Pay close attention to vehicle seizing running a muck.

I'm going to type in burst because its hard to stay focused.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The eye of providence was merely a emblem to allow the ever watchful eye to maintain its gaze on everything (what better thing than money to do so). Even as I type, its watchful gaze sit upon me. Anything thats recorded on video can be slightly warped to either seem insane, or make the person seem insane.

Best solution for this, as much as it pains me to say this the new ager's with frosted clear jagged crystals work great. Anything that scatters light in an unpredictable way is ideal infront of a camera lens or to anything that is suspected to being altered.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
CERN is already conducting mock sacrifices in name of their sun deity who sits ever watchful. The psychic attacks are going to increase more and more. Follow your instincts, if it doesn't seem right it probably isn't. Dont lose sanity, instead embrace and attempt to learn what you can and document it.

Time travel does become a reality but you can only bond with someone you have the DNA of, such as a past relative. This is the timeline i'm from, and possible John Titor as well.

My hope is to make peace, but the communication barrier may be too vast for such a thing. Wind chimes work wonders, as they create light vortices that pull quasi-neutrino boson through and eject them out the other end. Hydrogen Peroxide is a good substrate medium for pushing to as it seemingly renders it inert.
edit on 3-9-2016 by digidamage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Zulu-ika virii is a cover for the early attack vectors perceived some intelligence communities, and places of interest are Florida, and Long Island, NY

45 degree angles (think scissors with your fingers i know it seems silly) are sufficient in breaking the quantum strings formed to pull inter-sensory from eyes, nose, ears, mouth.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Keep in mind, this always part of a "book" you are researching as to not sound insane and see how truly deep the rabbit hole goes... I finally know how the pyramids were made, and it is truly beautiful.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

If you had ever seen one of these silver spheres in real life, there would be no doubt in your mind of what it was. Who's piloting it is another matter.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Surely there are less visible ways to destroy a partly fueled experimental missile on the pad.

I would simply nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

That's sarcasm, right? Sometimes on ATS it's hard to tell.

Because I am seeing a very solid roundish shaped object, very fast moving behind the towers.
I can understand some of the denials, it is a bit scary, but come on guys, I feel obliged to repeat:
That's pretty high resolution, watch it on a big screen, frame by frame, it's there, it's fast, it's behind the towers, it's roundish, solid reflecting the sun light like a solid round object....

Just watch it. No bug. No bird.
Probably no accident. Facebook as enemy of the operators of this highly advanced drone, if it is one? Probably not. China and Israel? Maybe.

originally posted by: Box of Rain

I say that because the object (which as you say is just a blurry blob, and could be anything) is brighter on top than it is on the bottom -- and remains brighter on the top even when the rocket blows up.

You'd think that if the object was near the rocket when it blew up, the flash from the explosion would light up the underside of the object. But that doesn't happen; instead the top side of the object remains the more brightly lit side.

Who says it is near the rocket? All I say is it's behind the towers and moving so fast the light of the explosion simply has no time to reach it. The thing is really super fast.

edit on 4-9-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Scary?

What's scary about this?

You need to open your mind more, a bug close to the camera will look like it moves really fast, but its not.

Also, what are the other, identically sized, equally fast objects flying around there? Some are clearly in front of everything, as they're coming up from below the field of view.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join