It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Destroyed the Falcon-9 Rocket /SpaceX/Facebook & Israeli Aerospace Industries

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Since this thread is 11+ pages in on the subject of this object, I’m re-posting below the ENTRY sequence and EXIT sequence of paused frames, of the object from my DVR of the event recorded from Fox News. BTW, chopped, edited, deleting frames or footage versions maybe out there, I still maintain my original from Fox News on my DVR. Note: These are frames I captured off my TV screen and will show reflections of my living room in the left hand smoke of the EXIT sequence of frames.

Notice the first video posted in the at the beginning of this thread by Boncho. The video shows examples of non-color processing to better attempt to clarify what the object may be. The object in some of the example shows the flight path to go off the screen to the left of the video. It does not stop behind the left most tower as possibly suggested by the freeze frame in Boncho’s initial post

The EXIT object at a lower altitude is interesting because, "IF" the ENTRY object and Exit Object are one in the same…that would mean that the object did a complete U turn at some point past to the left of what the video shows, to come back and pass by the destructing rocket one more time (making sure damage complete?).

ENTRY Object (high altitude)

EXIT Object (low altitude)

edit on 3-9-2016 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2016 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It HAS to be an alien spaceship. What else would make a rocket filled with kerosene and liquid oxygen explode?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Visitor2012

It doesn't have to be alien spaceship. I believe the 2nd thing that flies away is part of the rocket.
But if you can explain what the super fast thing is that flies bye apparently behind the rocket as it explodes, please do?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I like!!

A very good record to have for this event.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: glowdog
a swallow carrying a coconut ? :O

Even if the swallow were to grip the coconut by the husk it couldn't move that fast, the weight ratio would be all off. A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut.

edit on 3-9-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz

WHOA that must be one Big BUG or the Biggest bird ever Seen in Florida
Space Bug or a Albatross ? or Drone ? well too fast for a big drone

If it were an insect flying close to the camera (say maybe passing less than one meter in front of the camera) then that insect would:

1. Look big because it was close to the camera.
2. Look very fast (it would zip right through the image frame very quickly).
3. Look a little blurred to the point of being amorphous.

The object in the video was all three of those things, so I'd say it could have been an insect.

edit on 2016/9/3 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
With advancements in laser weaponry, maybe it was an experimental aircraft engaged in some sort of corporate warfare.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Breaking news! Bird flies by as rocket explodes...

Are the two related? You decide.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
After consulting with sources, I have to agree that some type of unnatural event has occurred.
I also speculate that the real cause will never be made public, regardless of the findings that will be released in few days.
Gentlemen, this is a real mess.
My initial opinion still stands and is now enforced with facts.
Its all about money and competition.

Buck

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Tee hee!

I wonder if there will be an act of revenge. Hmm.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

All this so called 'analysis' is such rubbish. Unless they have better footage that we don't have access to, or higher resolution pics - I can't possibly see how these apparent 'experts' can glean any detailed information on what the object in question was. Nor can it be ascertained that the secondary, lower object is indeed the same.

It's just speculation, pure and simple. Like my own speculation that it's a bug or a bird. Don't get me wrong, I believe in 'UFO's - of which this is one - but doesn't mean it's alien in nature.

Energy bands my arse

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: youcanttellthepeople

All I can say is if that's the way you see it, that's your prerogative.

I'd wager Ellon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg say differently in private and that's my prerogative.

Btw, I don't think this object is alien but, yes, it would be alien to much of the general public.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Was it a bad idea to let the world know what was being launched? Maybe corporations should start doing Top Secret launches like the military.

The UFO could have been a secret man-made weapon that emitted something to scramble the rocket's circuitry at just the right time..ya think?

To get an explosion like that, a high energy laser or hypervelocity round would be the best choice. The smaller object would just be an observation drone or maybe it had a snipers rifle.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
A lot of countries as well as corporations were very interested in the slot that Amos 6 would have filled.
And.....sigh, there was deal with the PRC that maybe, kinda upset a few folks.
It was also one of the most complex satellites ever constructed and I'm sure a few people were not to happy with that.

As far as the UFO part, I'll leave that up to the people here at ATS.

Buck

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Breaking news! Bird flies by as rocket explodes...

Are the two related? You decide.

I dunno.... it's hard to tell...

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Dude, as always, you rock.

Love the close up

Great post, thanks!

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Excellent!

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
How many destroyed falcons is that now? I thought they were reusable...

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
After consulting with sources, I have to agree that some type of unnatural event has occurred.
I also speculate that the real cause will never be made public, regardless of the findings that will be released in few days.
Gentlemen, this is a real mess.
My initial opinion still stands and is now enforced with facts.
Its all about money and competition.

Buck

Must have missed it. What facts?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Sooooooo, ladies and gentlemen, after much speculation, analysis and mind-bending investigation, is the consensus the object flying by was NOT a bird or insect???

This is Page 12 of the thread and there has been NO compelling argument to substantiate the bug or bird theory.

Whether this thing was alien or government in nature, we will probably never know.

So, shall we say this is the most compelling UFO video event seen in quite some time?

This is refreshing, to say the least, and hopefully we are witnessing a new wave of unusual things happening because it has been verrry quiet for a while.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join