It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Destroyed the Falcon-9 Rocket /SpaceX/Facebook & Israeli Aerospace Industries

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Miyamoto
Seriously Take 2mins out to watch the WHOLE video.
I make it at least 4 other flashes exactly the same as this in the whole video.
I put this down to out of focus flies or birds in the area.
This filmed at 60fps.
The explosion clearly comes from the stage 2 fuel line!!! Look at the lens Glair on the first frame of the explosion and draw two lines to triangulate the source of the explosion....

Naw man, it's totally a sustained laser strike, combined with microwave emitter damage and electrical overcharge from a passing alien craft.

No way it could have been a simple accident and a bunch of birds. Birds don't fly!

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Not that I'm a professional in video analysis but I swear I can make out the flapping of wings in video posted in the OP. It may seem to quick but I'm guessing that because the bird is in front of the rocket closer to the camera. I'm going with a bird/blird/blug etc

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
Not that I'm a professional in video analysis but I swear I can make out the flapping of wings in video posted in the OP. It may seem to quick but I'm guessing that because the bird is in front of the rocket closer to the camera. I'm going with a bird/blird/blug etc

Same here

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a swallow carrying a coconut ? :O

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: glowdog
a swallow carrying a coconut ? :O

An African or European swallow

Isn't it sad that I didn't have to look up from where your comment was from.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Peter Davenport of NUFORC has just added info about this incident.

link

Cape Canaveral, Florida, September 01st, 2016, @ 0907 HRS. (EDT)—The Space X second stage missile caught fire and exploded, just as a very peculiar object, captured on video, is seen to move through the launch area. At this writing, not much is known about the fast-moving object, but it appears to be very peculiar, and highly anomalous. It was first called to our attention yesterday, Thursday, September 01st, by a professional driver in Florida, who was carefully reviewing a CNN video in slow motion, and noticed the object streaking across the screen. We provide below one of the still freeze-frame images he forwarded to our Center. In addition, we provide below some preliminary analysis, provided to us by Mr. Gene Weed, who has reported that the object in the version of the video footage he has witnessed appears to be a solid, dimensional object. His comments and illustrations appear below: ((BEGIN COPIED COMMENTS AND ILLUSTRATIONS FROM MR. GENE WEED)) Peter, SpaceX film, see link: www.youtube.com...

edit on 03am30am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I wonder what Astr0 would say about this mess!

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I seem to remember watching a similar event with a flying ball and the twin towers collapse, but can't seem to find it now. Can anyone confirm? please link!! Thanks

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

The LADbible with video.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Great, so ATS has become a mix of reddit and ladbible now....

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Same here

In all seriousness, i also thought it looked like wings flapping.... if u ask me, i say its a bird!

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
It was no blurd.....

edit on 3-9-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

How does it feel to be the only person who has spotted flapping of wings? Wishful thinking? Afraid so. Negatives of stills from the video clearly show a perfect circular image, consistent with the object being a sphere. Absolutely NO irregularities or contour changes that would be expected of a bug's or bird's body and certainly no evidence of wings. Moreover, the image remains sharply focussed, consistent with the object being in the neighbourhood of the rocket. A bird or bug flying by much closer to the camera should have appeared blurred because its image would have been somewhat out of focus.

So, no. Not a bird and not a bug. It remains an "unidentified flying object."

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

The LADbible has real articles. Just have a look, maybe you would like it.

There's a funny section, where I found Kaley Cuko ('s boobs)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondtruth

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
SpaceX is known to use hexacopter drones and others to film their launches and landings. A good possibility it's a drone circling and filming the launch.

a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
^I think we hit reply a few seconds apart^

Except it wasn't a launch. It was a system test. The launch was scheduled for the following day.

Which is why the "welder" story is total BS.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual
a reply to: boncho

The explosion was so close to the feeding line that it was probably a static electricity spark te cause of the explosion, or, better saying, the cause was some defect in the feeding nozzle

The object passing by could be one of the drones they use to shoot the launches, but it seams to pass very fast what is unusual I think.

There hasn't been a fuelling-discharcge accident since 1983 Soyuz explosion and that was because they spilled fuel all over the launchpad. See the giant towers? Those are anti-static and anti-lighting towers.

Space-X has announced they are reviewing telemetry with the help of NASA & the USAF. As of now, there doesn't seem to be any other angels released, (except from really far away) and it appears its being suppressed on youtube - There are dummy accounts flooding the search pages of "Falcon-9 or Space-X with NewsCut footage that doesn't show the object

You can see the object move up and away from the area in the explosion a few seconds after. It's up to Space-X now, not much more analysis can be done unless they release (unedited) footage.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Same here

I see what you guys see, but it is just as likely (if not more) to be a shadow. When its illuminated by the explosion, the most important thing is there are no wings. Other birds in cam you can see the wings perfectly, also we have the speed and size to contend with, because if the wings are in view (during illumination) that along with speed, and the tower frame-implies it's moving very fast. Has anyone done that math? I suck at math.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Right now the testimony is on the front page of NUFORC. Some of Mr. Weed's testimony:

PHOTO ANALYSIS: Solid rounded rectangular object, with dark energy bands under the object. Study it carefully, and you can see it is a solid object above the dark bands. notes It is noteworthy to mention, that the object was observed flying away to the right after the explosion, in later frames. The publisher missed it. I have witnessed these and photographed them in Yuma, AZ in the 60-'s Identical.

Mr. Weed also submitted a frequency band chart of the object which can be found at the link.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

More UFO's (bugs)...

Between the rocket and middle tower:

WHOA that must be one Big BUG or the Biggest bird ever Seen in Florida
Space Bug or a Albatross ? or Drone ? well too fast for a big drone

THEM!! a Flying ANT , a Radiated BUG or a Space BUG Critter ! Mothera perhaps! ,

is it Rodan ! the all great Thunderbird ?

any how its is there .. nice tho ..

wanna say a flying Machine of some kind ,, and Defiantly dont wanna say its a Alien Space Craft..
but objects like these have been around since the 1920s in Pulp Mags and 14th century ancient religious paintings
that NO ONE can ever refute....

but its Some UNIDENTIFIED!! Flying Object , that for sure !!

but the Question is,

how big are these Towers ? compare to the Average large Bird within the local area of the facility of Space x

could it of been a Bird ... ?. but it must be the fastest Bird Alive ? ( within the State of Florida )

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

edit on 9/3/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join