It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

What is Mrs Clinton hiding under those beautiful pantsuits she wears?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
it helps hide the snuke lol.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It's either a catheter or a 12 inch hot dog !
/

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Thanks !!!

The title of your post has given me some very unwanted mental images which I may take me the rest of the day to erase.

I would like to know more about the state of her over all health, but the thoughts of peering under those pants suits is just too upsetting.

I think I need to lie down now.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I would say some sort of personal protection. When she wears that longer style, it always reminds me of the host of the Weakest Link show. The debates are going to be like the Apprentice vs the Weakest Link. Trump - "Hillary, your Fired!" Hillary - "Trump, You are the weakest link. Goodbye!"

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
What is Trump hiding under his pantsuit? Buckets of fried chicken. Cheeseburgers. Washed down with glasses of coke. But he does eat salads, when they start with seasoned beef and shredded cheese. Yeah I'd be worried that a seventy year old man eats like a kid who's mother is out.
Apparently his primary physician is a gastroenterologist. It's not surprising.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

Hypothyroidism causes weight fluctuations. The fluctuations cause the uneven distribution of adiposed tissue. She probably takes medication to help regulate the lost hormones.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

No considering how busy ladies rooms are. Guys just don't know.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yeah I'd be worried that a seventy year old man eats like a kid who's mother is out.

I spit my KFC back in the bucket on that one.....

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
here we go again!!!

so now, not only is she wearing diapers, but she's also on a catheter. okay....
gee, what is next?? maybe she has to eat baby food?? I know my dad had to for some reason- probably linked to diabetes...

it must really suck to support a candidate with so few positive points that you have to make up this kind of negative accusations against the opponent.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Hypothyroidism causes weight fluctuations. The fluctuations cause the uneven distribution of adiposed tissue. She probably takes medication to help regulate the lost hormones.

Err, yeah; her doctor's note said so.

This entire thread is evidence at how little respect Trump supporters have for the political process and actually vetting a candidate - quoting braindead gossip as 'proof' of someone wearing a catheter bag? It's like you're all still back there in fifth grade with Trump being the classroom bully and braggart.

There's plenty to call both MSM candidates on - up your game a bit, guys.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: MysticPearl

How often do you sit there staring at Trump's bulge?

1. If I were gay, I'm pretty sure Donald Frump would be among the last men on Earth I found attractive. Don't let his trophy wife fool you — she's 100% in it for the money *obviously.*

2. That's pretty ironic considering how much time you clowns actually do spend inspecting shadows and lines in Hillary Clinton's pants looking for evidence of diapers, catheters, etc. Frankly, it's pathetic.

Now explain to us all why you think this is normal behavior. You wont do it, but I'll ask again.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I think she has a weener tucked in there....

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
If she's smart, she's hiding armor under there.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Reptilian skin?Depend made in China?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: kcdub0184

I think she has a weener tucked in there....

Hillary got rid of Huma's Weiner.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
She's actually just two midgets posing as one person.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tebyen

originally posted by: matafuchs
NOTHING from her doctor on this.

Of course there isn't anything from her doctor about it. Doctors aren't allowed to divulge confidential information about their patients, no matter how juicy the gossip is.

No doctor with common sense is going to risk his career, upwards of a $250k fine, and up to 10 years in prison just to smear Clinton.

Don't man, just don't.. Stop applying logics at ATS, this is not how we do things around here!

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Maybe she has a full-body Kevlar suit underneath her $13,000 Armani PantSuit - she does have a lot of enemies

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

That's pretty much the response I'd expect from someone who got caught checking out another man's bulge, who's a bit embarrassed by it.

No worries, bud. It's ok if you're obsessed with Donald's manhood. Just own it.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join