It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

What is Mrs Clinton hiding under those beautiful pantsuits she wears?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

There's 'indwelling' catheters that are more or less permanent and drain urine into a bag for infrequent disposal. Then there's those ones on TV for people that for some reason (usually urethral scarring or neurological problems starting the process of urination) that have to catheterize themselves intermittently. I'm actually surprised when I see those ads, I never knew there were that many people with the problem, to need the ads to be so frequent. I presume Medicare pays for it, just like those ubiquitous scooters.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Put's a slightly different spin on Hillary having this election 'in the bag'.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
She's wearing a full bullet proof vest, shoulder to crotch, as is Trump. You can see it sometimes when their backs are shadowed just right. That also explains why she needs help getting up on stages and going upstairs. They can weigh upwards of 40 lbs and 20 is the usual for a lighter weight one. That's a lot of extra weigh on older knees.

It's highly unlikely she's wearing a Foley; for one it would predispose her to urinary tract infections, and I really don't think anyone who needs one would consider campaigning for President, no matter how much they wanted it. It wouldn't make her take any more time in a bathroom and in fact might hurry things along, to empty it, though.

From what I understand what happened at that one debate where she was late returning, it was simply a matter of the SS having to clear the Ladies Room before she could go in, as audience members were queued up before she arrived. Not a real biggie now, is it?

Its so funny for someone who isn't pro Hillary how much you defend her!

I'm not defending her and I would NEVER vote for her. But fair is fair. I wondered why the long ill fitting suits too and started looking closely, and saw the outline of the plates of the armor on both her and Trump. It's called doing your due diligence in regards to research. You should try it.

I'm voting for Gary Johnson, if that's okay with you, as I did four years ago.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
She is probably hiding bill under there for some moral support....

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Hillary is just ... so ... nasty.

I don't want to talk about her or be made to think about her. I need to go vomit.

Ya'll have a good night now.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Answer: a bullet proof vest and her body.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

" What is Mrs. Clinton hiding underneath,,," ?

Good God! Do you really wan't to know?

If so, I may be able to hook you up for a date
of servitude if you want.

One must sign a nondisclosure agreement
of course.

"That's how it works." (copyright wildmanimal)
or as Kurt Vonnegut would say,

"So it goes".
edit on 2-9-2016 by Wildmanimal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Now if you super sleuths could just explain that teeny tiny bulge in Trump's trousers whenever he sees Putin.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Well I guess it was only a matter of time.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
To be honest I only saw her white pant suit on the convention show. I never watch her , to see her walk out. I just catch the odd head shot of her beside trump on whatever it is she said about him. I noticed last night she had greasy hair.
Are there photos of these pant suits?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Not quite as bad as what Michelle Obama has been accused of hiding under her clothes.

It would be nice to focus less on the person than on the platforms of their respective parties.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Not quite as bad as what Michelle Obama has been accused of hiding under her clothes.

It would be nice to focus less on the person than on the platforms of their respective parties.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

I really despise Hilary but who cares if she can't hold a pi*s in?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Election 2016

Tiny Hand Bad Combover VS. Pantsuit

FIGHT!!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
NOTHING from her doctor on this.

Of course there isn't anything from her doctor about it. Doctors aren't allowed to divulge confidential information about their patients, no matter how juicy the gossip is.

No doctor with common sense is going to risk his career, upwards of a $250k fine, and up to 10 years in prison just to smear Clinton.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Now if you super sleuths could just explain that teeny tiny bulge in Trump's trousers whenever he sees Putin.

How often do you sit there staring at Trump's bulge?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Trump is in awe of a man's man .....it gives him a big willy....however Hillary has no dick and balls ...unless of course you know something we do not

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Oh I know this old woman's legs. She obviously lost her figure is it any wonder she has bulging legs. I don't think she wears a cat but I'm betting we are thankful she wears pant suits. This is just stupid Internet gossip. Nothing I read on her mediCal condition would even warrant it. There are some health concerns but this is just a sad attempt do attack Hillary.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

How often do you sit there staring at Trump's bulge?

1. If I were gay, I'm pretty sure Donald Frump would be among the last men on Earth I found attractive. Don't let his trophy wife fool you — she's 100% in it for the money *obviously.*

2. That's pretty ironic considering how much time you clowns actually do spend inspecting shadows and lines in Hillary Clinton's pants looking for evidence of diapers, catheters, etc. Frankly, it's pathetic.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
It looks like there's a fairly large body of photographic evidence pointing to her wearing a Foley Catheter.

twitter.com...

As my beloved Grandma used to say, "its hell to get old". It really sucks sometimes, you all of a sudden need glasses, can't hear as well... you just gotta go with it. "It is what is is"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join