It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

What is Mrs Clinton hiding under those beautiful pantsuits she wears?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
As of late, and unheard of in the MSM, is a story that she is so ill that she has to wear a catheter. A Foley catheter is used with many disorders, procedures, or problems that a person may have. So, just what is she hiding under those big ol pant suits she wear? Is it a catheter?

There are pictures that show an outline in her clothes at certain angles. There are ones from the HRC rally in Kissimmee. Des Moines. Remember the 'long' bathroom break where everyone needed to be out of the bathroom? Why? Could this be part of the secret. If I had a catheter and had to make a deuce I would think I may need everyone out of the bathroom too.

The big clothes...the health issues...the age.....again, it is not a bad thing if this is the case but there is certainly NOTHING from her doctor on this.

Catheters...Diazepam pens...glasses for brain injury....is this really the healthiest option and did her doctor 'lie' about her health?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Maybe she just likes that style? If the presidential race was decided on fashion she'd definitely lose, but it's not so more power to her for trying to pull off such an ugly look with so many people watching.

Remember, Trump is older than Hillary by two years and women usually have longer life spans than men.

edit on 9/1/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Shes bring'n in a couple of keys.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Depends...

Similar threads have been censored.

It is ok to call Trump a rapist and positively claim he definitely faked a doctors letter in the headline of non-mudpit threads though.
edit on 1-9-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
not this again...

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Oh yeah....again...in the mud pit. This is a real issue. Running Windows XP...not so much.

In fact, it is one of her issues. She can't stand. She will not speak in public that long.

The Debates will kill her....maybe....

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
DP
edit on 09pm30pmf0000002016-09-01T22:27:46-05:001046 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Perhaps Trump is just anti-establishment and wears his toupee backwards as an act of defiance!

edit on 1/9/2016 by chr0naut because: there are no reasons, what reasons do you need? Tell me why, I don't like Mondays...

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
What ever she's hiding, I don't want to see it.

But maybe they can make a blockbuster movie someday.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I can't tell ya about now, but I can tell ya a story from back in 99 about her pants.
She came over there and pretty much made everybody mad across the entire middle-east.
At one public appearance, some guy in in the back yelled out in English (with a American accent)

" Hey Billary, is that a big pistol in your pants or are you just happy to see us ! "

One of the ranking military officers in her group got choked and stated coughing,
which led to him spitting out his false teeth and he caught one set and the other set hit the tile floor with clickety clatter.

True story.
It was great.

Buck

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Apparently, she's wearing a 'Foley Catheter' (see photo):
hiddenamericans.com...

hiddenamericans.com...

Is Hillary Clinton Wearing A Foley Catheter?

hiddenamericans.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

SPECTRA 4, armored suit, would be my guess.
If she starts walking around with her pinky in her mouth WE'LL know!
edit on 1-9-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
It looks like there's a fairly large body of photographic evidence pointing to her wearing a Foley Catheter.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Maybe she's wearing depends. I know if I was I'd want to hide them under baggy clothing.
I'd also want privacy in the bathroom to change out of them and dispose of them.

At her age it's highly likely she has bladder leakage or worse number two's. Maybe she has a colostomy bag on snd it needs emptying.

The above theories are really none of our business as much as I dislike this woman

Or she's gained weight and is self conscious

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I'm not saying that this is anything that would "eliminate" her from the election, but now I see why she's concerned about "leaks".

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm not saying that this is anything that would "eliminate" her from the election, but now I see why she's concerned about "leaks".

I'd say that was a real 'Knee-slapper'...but in Clinton's case, it might be in bad taste.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
She's wearing a full bullet proof vest, shoulder to crotch, as is Trump. You can see it sometimes when their backs are shadowed just right. That also explains why she needs help getting up on stages and going upstairs. They can weigh upwards of 40 lbs and 20 is the usual for a lighter weight one. That's a lot of extra weigh on older knees.

It's highly unlikely she's wearing a Foley; for one it would predispose her to urinary tract infections, and I really don't think anyone who needs one would consider campaigning for President, no matter how much they wanted it. It wouldn't make her take any more time in a bathroom and in fact might hurry things along, to empty it, though.

From what I understand what happened at that one debate where she was late returning, it was simply a matter of the SS having to clear the Ladies Room before she could go in, as audience members were queued up before she arrived. Not a real biggie now, is it?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I don't really know what catheters are for , I assume urine. I see them on tv. I've seen some patients with the big beg of pee hanging off them, perhaps it's that

Bathroom issues are most embarrassing. Especially for us older females. I pee a bit if I laugh, fortunately I'm not needing diapers. I was put in diapers after my brain injury though but only because I wasn't able to walk to a toilet. It was really humiliating. Still though it's very hard for me to use a public bathroom . I hold off until I get home, trying not to drink. Not on diapers now I should add!
edit on 1-9-2016 by violet because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-9-2016 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
It looks like there's a fairly large body of photographic evidence pointing to her wearing a Foley Catheter.

twitter.com...

No, she's just fat with lumpy legs and 69 years old. Here's pictures from two years ago on the beach (sorry, I can't remember the embed process)

www.dailymail.co.uk... h-dogs.html

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
She's wearing a full bullet proof vest, shoulder to crotch, as is Trump. You can see it sometimes when their backs are shadowed just right. That also explains why she needs help getting up on stages and going upstairs. They can weigh upwards of 40 lbs and 20 is the usual for a lighter weight one. That's a lot of extra weigh on older knees.

It's highly unlikely she's wearing a Foley; for one it would predispose her to urinary tract infections, and I really don't think anyone who needs one would consider campaigning for President, no matter how much they wanted it. It wouldn't make her take any more time in a bathroom and in fact might hurry things along, to empty it, though.

From what I understand what happened at that one debate where she was late returning, it was simply a matter of the SS having to clear the Ladies Room before she could go in, as audience members were queued up before she arrived. Not a real biggie now, is it?

Its so funny for someone who isn't pro Hillary how much you defend her!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join