It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can I get the old ATS back?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Same here, I think the reason I started posting in the political forums is because of the lack of what I see as interesting topics. I should start posting in the RFT forum more, there are some lines of thought that I left off of in older threads that I could expand on maybe.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Joecroft

I know, I've been sucked into it a bit but here lately I've been backing off a little, I kind of realized I was beginning to act like the ones I was trying not to act like so I've been trying to stay out of the political threads lately.
There aren't very many good RFT threads anymore so I've been less active there. I guess I could make my own threads but I start to feel like I'm repeating myself from thread to thread.

I have not been active either (creating a thread in RFT). I have an idea though but have to have the research (Does Jesus actually admit to having a God Father figure)? Usually can find other alternatives when in resting mode: the forums CiR, or Metaphysics etc. I am not sure what has happened to ATS; but it happened rapidly.
edit on 5-9-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

As someone that seeks truth, its beyond me why you'd bother with a forum that is nothing but lies

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Same here, I think the reason I started posting in the political forums is because of the lack of what I see as interesting topics. I should start posting in the RFT forum more, there are some lines of thought that I left off of in older threads that I could expand on maybe.

I would contribute. The political forums have left me exhausted (NO VIABLE CANDIDATE). You could fine tune them!!! I have an old 600 plus posts RFT thread I have in mind..What I really want to know is if Jesus admits to a higher God (he the son of as we are all his siblings) and if he says who the hell this God is exactly?

link   

originally posted by: Akragon

As someone that seeks truth, its beyond me why you'd bother with a forum that is nothing but lies

Killjoy Spoilsport! (how the heck are you)?

link   
a reply to: Akragon

I guess I hoped to inject some truth into the political forums but I've come to realize that it is nearly an impossible task. I'm going to try to refocus my efforts elsewhere from now on I think.

edit on 9/5/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Killjoy Spoilsport! (how the heck are you)?

livin... the forum has been a bore lately, but im always around

I figure it will get better once this election is over with... or the world will end... LOL

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

a reply to: Akragon

I guess I hoped to inject some truth into the political forums but I've come to realize that it is nearly an impossible task. I'm going to try to refocus my efforts elsewhere from now on I think.

Ya don't waste your breath...

Politics is just about lies... Nothing is EVER truth...

Even in Canada... the politicians make their political stance before the election, and nothing they say ever gets done... they always go in the complete opposite direction they where headed as soon as they come into power

it turns into a personal/party agenda that was hidden from the public until they take hold of the country

Politicians are well paid liars... Nothing more, nothing less

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

You should definitely start a thread on that! I'd contribute for sure.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

What I really want to know is if Jesus admits to a higher God

huh?

Do you really need that info when its blatantly obvious?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Akragon: As someone that seeks truth, its beyond me why you'd bother with a forum that is nothing but lies

vhb: Killjoy Spoilsport! (how the heck are you)?

Adragon: livin... the forum has been a bore lately, but im always around
I figure it will get better once this election is over with... or the world will end... LOL

Something will happen (always does). If the world ends will count as a (game) change, I am up for anything at this point. ATS has been a snooze; I know keeps me interested: old friends!

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

vhb: What I really want to know is if Jesus admits to a higher God

Akragon: huh? Do you really need that info when its blatantly obvious?

I am taking a poll; I need only one opinion, then I start the countdown "doomsday" thread on RFT. I really need that info even though/if blatantly obvious. I am of the naive needy sort and need confirmation. Did Jesus admit to a highest God existing or was he lied to by a Demi-God pretending?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Adragon: huh? Do you really need that info when its blatantly obvious?

I am taking a poll; I need only one opinion, then I start the "doomsday" thread on RFT. I really need that info even though/if blatantly obvious. I am of the naive needy sort and need confirmation. Did Jesus admit to a highest God existing or was he lied to by a Demi-God pretending?

Sure... Here ya go...

John 18
14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.

15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

John 8
I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.

John 8
38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

Matthew 11
All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Shall i go on?

Did Jesus admit to a highest God existing or was he lied to by a Demi-God pretending?

Jesus knew the real God... remembered being in his presence...

And it was not the critter from the OT

edit on 5-9-2016 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
originally posted by: Akragonoriginally posted by: vethumanbeing

Adragon: huh? Do you really need that info when its blatantly obvious?

I am taking a poll; I need only one opinion, then I start the "doomsday" thread on RFT. I really need that info even though/if blatantly obvious. I am of the naive needy sort and need confirmation. Did Jesus admit to a highest God existing or was he lied to by a Demi-God pretending?

Akragon: Sure... Here ya go...
John 18
14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.

This is not boading well from JUMP.

Akragon: 15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

So Jesus is a knowing servant but not necessarily of what his Lord does or not HEAR by his father/lord made NOT KNOWN AT ALL as what this being is?

Akragon: John 8
I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.

So Jesus plays around with acting/being judgmental yet affirms that the judgement is justified regardless. He (Jesus speaks to the WORLD those things he was told by his father unnamed verified).

Akragon: John 8
38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

Our father/creator is the same being.

Akragon: 39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

So, Abraham had a different father than Jesus because clearly their works were of differing sorts.

Akragon: 40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

We are not born of a sexual union (body yes, eternal soul no).We have one Father creator to thank. Not sure this is the REAL GOD as does not exist. If God were determined to exist; IT would most likely care about me as I am an expression of Itself.

Akragon: Matthew 11
All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

Oh; the Son shows Itself so the Father must exist.

Akragon: 28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Jesus takes on Sin as the western version of ridding the planet of "reincarnation" as a souls progression?

Akragon: Shall i go on?

Well done!

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

So Jesus is a knowing servant but not necessarily of what his Lord does or not HEARD by his father made NOT KNOWN AT ALL.

keep in mind not everything HE actually did or said was recorded... And surely an agenda was at hand from the very start of those that wrote the gospels... Not to mention Paul

So Jesus plays around with being judgmental yet affirms that the judgement is justified. He (Jesus speaks to the WORLD those things he was told by his father).

Sounds about right... HE could judge, but reserved the right in most cases... Seems that he held back what he could have said or done unless it was required for teaching

Our father/creator is the same being.

This im unsure of... It seems to me that we are a horrid species... similar to the OT god, but with the potential for great things, Unlike said god

Perhaps the Father is the creator of all things, and we have a part of him within... Where the "kingdom of heaven" is said to be?

Yet There is another... the creator of this world and the physical things in it

Once upon a time we believed that earth was the center of the universe... Now we KNOW thats just not true, which leaves not only the potential for life abundantly scattered through out the universe(s)... but the potential for many so called "gods" as well

So, Abraham had a different father than Jesus?

He followed something else... IF he existed at all...

At least Jesus did mention him... so he may have been more then myth

On the other hand he may have been inserted into the story

We are not born of a sexual union (body yes, eternal soul no).We have one Father creator to thank. Not sure this is the REAL GOD as does not exist. If God were determined to exist; IT would most likely care about me as I am an expression of Itself.

Personally i would think HE has better things to worry about... Im not saying God doesn't love each and every one of us... but we're on our own on this "Gehenna" of a planet

Jesus takes on Sin as the western version of ridding the planet of "reincarnation" as a souls progression?

Nah.. thats just Christian Dogma... and a bad interpretation of Hebrews 9:27

Theres reincarnation in the gospels, One just has to know where to look... but im sure "they" tried to rid the world of it...

IF we have only one life, and the church holds the key to salvation from it... We best listen to them!!

yeah?

Well done!

My thanks!

edit on 5-9-2016 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
And just curious, which thread were you thinking of bringing back? And just because it's old information doesn't mean it isn't worth sharing again.

The one below, was the main one I was thinking of…

Paul: Rome's version of the Trojan Horse
I know, touchy subject. A guaranteed RFT mud slinger if ever there was one…

I also liked this one as well,
What was Leonardo hinting at with John the Baptist?

Strangely enough you’ve recently changed your avatar to “John the Baptist” which the thread was based around…

You might have seen my recent thread about Herod conspiring with Rome to have Jesus killed…

You believe roughly the same premise in your John the Baptist thread” but with the extra caveat that Rome changed Jesus identity. You also said in the introduction that you had other facts, that you would present if people enquired further. So I suspect you have additional information in regards to the subject matter.

- JC

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

Those were actually two of the threads that I had in mind when I said I would expand on some ideas that I had left off in the reply at the top of this page.

The Paul one is easy enough, the references to him being a wolf in sheep's clothing are everywhere in the bible, the John the Baptist one will be a bit tougher though because it's been so long since I've gone down that train of thought that I'll have to kind of retrace my steps. I had made more connections with that but they never materialized for whatever reason, maybe laziness lol, now I'll need to kind of find my way back to those ideas, though my perspective has changed a good bit since authoring that thread. I no longer believe that Rome changed anyone's identities per se but instead created them with certain archetypes in mind. The characters within the NT and OT represent spiritual concepts, not flesh and blood people in my opinion.

As for me changing my avatar, I had that thread in mind lol.

I'll definitely try to get back to my roots here soon. Maybe we can get some good discussions going in the RFT forums again.
edit on 9/5/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join