It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary’s VP’s Ties To Radical Islam, Kaine’s Muslim Dealings Will Shock You

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: elementalgrove

True to form. Hillary Clinton sure picked the perfect Vice President, to help fulfill her objective of destabilizing America. Kaine seems to be well connected with all the radical Islam jihadists in the states.

What do you think of this? Any evidence to point to the contrary? Seems like this Jibes with the Clinton's development of radical Islam in the late 90's to use it as a tool to spread across the globe.

Not surprising in the least.

I would actually be shocked to find out that one of the elite's puppets did not have ties to the seedy underbellies of the world whether that be drug cartels, death squads, human trafficking, and most certainly their favorite boogeyman- "radical Islam!"

You nailed it with your assessment of the Clinton families role in the 90's... are you referring to this gem..How the Clintons gave birth the Fetullah Gulen movement?

Yes. That video woke me up to exactly what they are up to.

Information is easier to obtain because of the internet. I think this type of information weakens them. They prey on ignorance.

Exactly who is preying on the ignorant? If you read the excellently summarised posts by theantedillivian you will see that you are swallowing up misinformation.... the internet makes that a lot easier to disseminate and to do so without the burden of proof, doesn't it?

It is you and theantedillivian that are being conned. Buying into the oldest trick. The right vs left nonsense.

I voted for Ron Paul last time. But this time Donald Trump has hijacked the Republican party. He knows that you have to be a Democrat or Republican to win. The Democrats are much worse than the Republicans but that doesn't mean they are much good either.

Either the Republicans nor the Democrats want Trump to win. They're scared he will actually root out the corruption and reverse all of their evil works.

If you vote for Hillary after all the scandals, you're just not right in the head.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: elementalgrove

True to form. Hillary Clinton sure picked the perfect Vice President, to help fulfill her objective of destabilizing America. Kaine seems to be well connected with all the radical Islam jihadists in the states.

What do you think of this? Any evidence to point to the contrary? Seems like this Jibes with the Clinton's development of radical Islam in the late 90's to use it as a tool to spread across the globe.

Not surprising in the least.

I would actually be shocked to find out that one of the elite's puppets did not have ties to the seedy underbellies of the world whether that be drug cartels, death squads, human trafficking, and most certainly their favorite boogeyman- "radical Islam!"

You nailed it with your assessment of the Clinton families role in the 90's... are you referring to this gem..How the Clintons gave birth the Fetullah Gulen movement?

Yes. That video woke me up to exactly what they are up to.

Information is easier to obtain because of the internet. I think this type of information weakens them. They prey on ignorance.

Exactly who is preying on the ignorant? If you read the excellently summarised posts by theantedillivian you will see that you are swallowing up misinformation.... the internet makes that a lot easier to disseminate and to do so without the burden of proof, doesn't it?

It is you and theantedillivian that are being conned. Buying into the oldest trick. The right vs left nonsense.

I voted for Ron Paul last time. But this time Donald Trump has hijacked the Republican party. He knows that you have to be a Democrat or Republican to win. The Democrats are much worse than the Republicans but that doesn't mean they are much good either.

Either the Republicans nor the Democrats want Trump to win. They're scared he will actually root out the corruption and reverse all of their evil works.

If you vote for Hillary after all the scandals, you're just not right in the head.

So you now have facts rather than nonsense that far right websites have cobbled together and you think it's others that are being conned. Good luck with that.

I'm not American, why did you think I was?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join