It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary’s VP’s Ties To Radical Islam, Kaine’s Muslim Dealings Will Shock You

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
True to form. Hillary Clinton sure picked the perfect Vice President, to help fulfill her objective of destabilizing America. Kaine seems to be well connected with all the radical Islam jihadists in the states.

What do you think of this? Any evidence to point to the contrary? Seems like this Jibes with the Clinton's development of radical Islam in the late 90's to use it as a tool to spread across the globe.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

You're wrong about one thing.

It doesn't shock me whatsoever.

Drug running, gun running, adultery, murders, money laundering, supporting terrorism, that's all just par for the course for the Clintons.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Looks like she's going to need a new V.P.. I'm sure the media will drum his azz out! (sarcasm.. OK?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Hillary's VP looks about as radical as a potato chip...Mad World News whom you are quoting this from appears to look just a bit on the sensational side of things..seems like an incredibly right leaning media site...
edit on 1-9-2016 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-9-2016 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Outstanding OP.
I hope a lot of members read and respond to this thread.

Here's another little tid-bit:

In addition, Kaine served for two years on the national board of the Islamic Society of North America, a group identified as a U.S. Muslim Brotherhood entity.

Buck
edit on 1-9-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

ties to 9/11, Fort Hood, and the Underwear b*mber:

[Kaine] was Vice President of Dar al-Hijrah Islamic Center, a radical mosque known for its history of terror ties including having future Al-Qaeda operative Anwar Al-Awlaki as its imam and being frequented by two of the 9/11 hijackers and the perpetrator of the Fort Hood shooting. Omeish’s website says he remains a board member.

2nd source toprightnews.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
above mentioned facts also confirmed on Wikipedia as well en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
True to form. Hillary Clinton sure picked the perfect Vice President, to help fulfill her objective of destabilizing America. Kaine seems to be well connected with all the radical Islam jihadists in the states.

What do you think of this? Any evidence to point to the contrary? Seems like this Jibes with the Clinton's development of radical Islam in the late 90's to use it as a tool to spread across the globe.

Not surprising in the least.

I would actually be shocked to find out that one of the elite's puppets did not have ties to the seedy underbellies of the world whether that be drug cartels, death squads, human trafficking, and most certainly their favorite boogeyman- "radical Islam!"

You nailed it with your assessment of the Clinton families role in the 90's... are you referring to this gem..How the Clintons gave birth the Fetullah Gulen movement?
edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago09America/Chicago930pmThursday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Wow.
This should be front page news. Kaine is bought & paid for by the Muslim Brotherhood.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
It's good when these phonies get exposed for the trash they are.

Good topic

And I don't buy Kaine's "Innocent Little Boy" attitude either.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Hillarys new campaign motto..

Make America Great Againistan.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

In 2007, then Governor Tim Kaine of Virginia appointed Esam Omeish, a Libyan-born physician and then-president of the Muslim American Society, to Virginia’s Immigration Commission. This guy has a history of being a radical Muslim, who hired none other than 9/11 accomplice Anwar al-Awlaki as the Imam of his mosque in Virginia.

Tim Kaine appointed Omeish, a surgeon who had treated Pentagon casualties on 9/11 and just that year (2007) had won the Oustanding Physician of the Year award at Alexandria Hospital to the post yes. On paper I'm sure he looked good to Kaine & co but then Kaine got a call while on a local radio show (WRVA) from a caller who informed him about videos of speeches were Omeish had made radical statements. Tim Kaine said it was news to him and that he'd look into it. The next day, Tim Kaine asked for Omeish's resignation and he complied. Keep in mind it wasn't until the revelation of these videos that Omeish was publically exposed for the statements.

In September 2011, Kaine spoke at a “Candidates Night” dinner organized by the New Dominion PAC that presented a Lifetime Achievement Award for Jamal Barzinji, who the Global Muslim Brotherhood Watch describes as a “founding father of the U.S. Muslim Brotherhood.” Kaine’s speech was delivered in 2011, so he cannot say he was not aware of Barzinji’s Muslim Brotherhood ties that were known in 2003:

Why would Tim Kaine have been aware of his MB ties just because they were suspected by the FBI as far back as 2003? At any rate, according to alt-right strongly anti-Muslim FrontPage Magazine said that the event was the 23rd Arab-American Candidates’ Night Dinner and was attended by 46 Democratic and Republican candidates. Kaine was a speaker. He didn't present the award to Barzinji and his speech apparently didn't even reference the man. His presence there had nothing to do with Barzinji as far as even the likes of FrontPage are saying. Also, just because "Global Muslim Brotherhood Watch" describes somebody as something doesn't make it so. It appears that the man was investigated and never connected to any actual acts of terror, accused of promoting terror, charged with a crime, etc.

Trump has spent his entire adult life rubbing elbows with members of the mob and benefiting from these relationships. Does that make him a gangster who is soft on contract killing? Of course not.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

ties to 9/11, Fort Hood, and the Underwear b*mber:

[Kaine] was Vice President of Dar al-Hijrah Islamic Center, a radical mosque known for its history of terror ties including having future Al-Qaeda operative Anwar Al-Awlaki as its imam and being frequented by two of the 9/11 hijackers and the perpetrator of the Fort Hood shooting. Omeish’s website says he remains a board member.

2nd source toprightnews.com...

Uhhhhh....

"[Kaine] was Vice President of Dar al-Hijrah Islamic Center"

These people can't even get their propaganda straight when they're all simply repeating the same crap across the echo chamber.

No, Tim Kaine was not the VP of the Dar al-Hijrah Islamic Center. That was Omeish.

EDIT:

My apologies to Top Right News, yellow journalist hacks that they are, it was you who added the "[Kaine]." So yeah, sorry. It was you who can't repeat the simple propaganda!

edit on 2016-9-1 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

New Dominion PAC 28th Candidates' Night Dinner. Look who is listed as one of the speakers for the latest event — Rep. Barbara Comstock (R-Va.). Then there's the GOP's candidate for VA's 8th District, Charles Hernick. Clearly this is a hotbed of jihadists.
edit on 2016-9-1 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

Hillary's VP looks about as radical as a potato chip...Mad World News whom you are quoting this from appears to look just a bit on the sensational side of things..seems like an incredibly right leaning media site...

Well. You're probably not likely to see it on the Ellen Degeneres show or CNN (Clinton News Network).

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

I would actually be shocked to find out that one of the elite's puppets did not have ties to the seedy underbellies of the world whether that be drug cartels, death squads, human trafficking, and most certainly their favorite boogeyman- "radical Islam!"

You nailed it with your assessment of the Clinton families role in the 90's... are you referring to this gem..How the Clintons gave birth the Fetullah Gulen movement?

Yes. That video woke me up to exactly what they are up to.

Information is easier to obtain because of the internet. I think this type of information weakens them. They prey on ignorance.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Looks like a fake site to me with sensationalist headlines. Another source would be good but for now???

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Yes. That video woke me up to exactly what they are up to.

Information is easier to obtain because of the internet. I think this type of information weakens them. They prey on ignorance.

Exactly who is preying on the ignorant? If you read the excellently summarised posts by theantedillivian you will see that you are swallowing up misinformation.... the internet makes that a lot easier to disseminate and to do so without the burden of proof, doesn't it?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

... Seems like this (VP Kaines' Islamic ties) Jibes with the Clinton's development of radical Islam in the late 90's to use it as a tool to spread across the globe.

the globalists chose the totalitarian system of Islam to force political & societal controls over the populations...radical Muslims police all communities for those opposed to their system

the globalists erroneously think their power in the Islam Power system will override the religious flavor in favor of the techno-political aspect of the Globalist-progressives to control this fast developing Dystopian Tyranny which intends to replace democracy/communism/nationalism and republics

if Hillary-Kaine win there will be conflict with Russia & allies (recall that Biblical Cain was exiled to Nod, E.Asia frontier & home of Kahn and other early Muslim like Warlords thru history)

if Trump-Pence win...Pence will don the presidential mantle, probably before April 2017, Pence was the VP selected by the Globalist shadow government who are not Muslim oriented...i.e. Soros/Kissinger/Brzezinski/Greenspan/Buffett/etc.

snip
~so as to not clutter my reply with too many points

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

just bumping my earlier post to present the readers of this thread with a link to an article which is related...

globalist Brzezinski -> www.dollarvigilante.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join