It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You a Mind-Controlled CIA Stooge?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Everybody is on a mission,everybody wants to save the world but yet not one of them has experienced 24 hours continuous peace and bliss not one is qualified and that is why the world is such a bloody great mess

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Everybody is on a mission,everybody wants to save the world but yet not one of them has experienced 24 hours continuous peace and bliss not one is qualified and that is why the world is such a bloody great mess

Ahhhhh - but are they on a Mission From GOD ?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I believe all we have in the world is self-improvement.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Btw, having influence on or manipulating what people think about and how they think about it (brainwashing, indoctrination) is not the same as mind control. The video below has some visual examples how you can tell the difference (point #3 and #2 at 4:03):

edit on 3-9-2016 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I object!!! I'm certainly not

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Joe Smith was also said to be a Mason.

Oh but hay this Pokémon stuff.....right out of ancient Babylon/Summer. High level stuff presented as kids stuff. Same with all this Dragon/Pet Dragon ect, ect stuff that has permeated for decades now.

Makes me think of the movie Pete's Dragon.

I think it is a play on words of St. Peter's basilica (basilisk means serpent king, another play on words). If you doubt the connection just look at the dragons near the basilica. I don't know why they wanted to call it Pete's Dragon but Hollywood is all occult, all the time and so is the Vatican.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic
I'm sorry, I can't resist. Are you saying you can't look at the video with the photo of Russell's gravesite and draw your own conclusions without asking me what I'm saying when you can read my comments?

Here's what I'm saying now: the monument and marker shaped in the form of a pyramid is not a grave site. Nobody is buried in or under it. It also has no occult meaning

Don't be naive, every pyramid and obelisk is an occult symbol. Unless you're just a fan of pyramids and have no connection to the occult.

C.T. Russell definitely had occult affiliations and the JW's are a mind control organization started with financing from another powerful occult family.

other than being a visible marker (which isn't occult but I don't feel like rephrasing that). It has nothing to do with freemasonry or even pyramidology

If you know what it doesn't mean then you must know what it does mean, it certainly isn't meaningless, Mason or not. You as a probable JW have zero credibility when it comes to the well known evil of the Watchtower society. What's it mean?

and certainly not the illuminati or NWO; which is a link others have made who happily copy the same arguments and spin that you shared in your video with the same disregard for what is actually true, the whole picture without the spin.

That's because there is something to it, Mason or not he was affiliated with the occult.

Which reminds me of John 8:

45 Because I, on the other hand, tell you the truth, you do not believe me. 46 Who of you convicts me of sin? If I speak truth, why is it that you do not believe me?

More examples of the usual routine and demonstration of 2 Timothy 4:3,4 and effects of this system of things (and clues as to why a person might one day want to give it a try to break through the aversion described in those bible verses):

Notice how the man in the video below uses the word "aversion" without a full understanding of what he's sensing:

You are a Jehovah witness huh? You ever wonder how Yahweh's name became Jehovah? Hebrew didn't have a J so Yehovah would be correct if that was the correct pronunciation.

Watchtower society? More like society OF the Watchers (fallen angels).

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

you can attempt to whitewash your organization by calling it a sect - it is nevertheless a cult.
The brainwashing is complete, Taze's background and the beginnings of JWs are well documented.

Its funny you quoted from Timothy in the bible - yet in the cult independent Bible study is frowned upon.

Let the readers decide -
www.rapidnet.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Do answer the question of the thread. No I do not think of myself as a CIA stooge, I am a willing volunteer and participant in certain studies and work(s).

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Not sure I'd admit it if I were?

I disagree with many theories of a conspiracy nature, and agree with others.

Does that make me a stooge, or just a junior stooge?

Is it really necessary to make someone who may disagree with you an enemy...which calling someone a stooge would tend to do.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join