It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing, PACS! Your input greatly appreciated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Good morning, ATS community!
Over the past few months I've been developing a concept called PACS, or Proactive Assurance of Continued Survival.
It is a concept centered on fitness, self reliance, and spiritual awakening. I believe that these three pillars are the foundation to a healthy, joy filled life, and that by cultivating the three of these in unison, we live an enhanced, enlightened existence.

My blueprint for these teachings are rather simple:
- Get people working out through YouTube videos, live steam videos, and in person weekend classes
- Help foster self reliance skills through YouTube videos, blogs, and overnight retreats
- And nurture Spiritual growth through YouTube videos, live steam videos, ad in person classes

The Body aspect will be driven by quick, unconventional workouts designed with everyone in mind. I want to offer quick, fun, body weight workouts for ANYONE to do, as well as offer more advanced workouts with sandbags, logs, kettlebells, (etc) for those interested to pursue.

The Mind aspect will focus on learning skills to attune people to their own self-reliance, definitely a dying art in the days of the interwebz. Everything from simple skills, i.e. cooking to more advanced skills, i.e. survival.

The Spirit aspect will be first driven through meditation and yoga, and then will expand to deeper practices of expanding consciousness.

Below is the PACS explanation video, I have released 2 other videos as well (to give a taste of what is to come)
Check them out, share with anyone who would be interested, and please let me know your feedback!

(It is not my intention to advertise anything besides the concept brought in these videos. I'm not promoting this here for profit, merely to get the ATS community input, as I deeply respect the individuals and opinions garnered here.)

PACS Facebook

- Kyle

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Do you play any instruments or make music in any way?

If not, do you have friends who do?

I suggest putting out your own workout / relaxing music sets that go along with your program.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

I don't play any instruments, unfortunately, however I think that is a fantastic idea!
I have a workout video filmed and just published on the YouTube channel.
I think some music would go great with the channel, that is something I'm going to look into.

Thank you for your suggestions!

join