It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Clinton Plan to Destroy Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Here's a great conspiracy that involves the Clintons and many of their cohorts and cronys.

It's about how a plan to destroy Russia !!

Mentioned are the Bush Family too.

Real time international/global intrigue.

Good article filled with conspiracy !!
Clinton Plan to Destroy Russia

Leaked emails are filling in the picture of a Bill-and-Hillary-Clinton plan to destroy Russia — a plan which had originated with U.S. President George Herbert Walker Bush in 1990, and which has been followed through both by his son George W. Bush, and by both of the Clintons, but which has only recently started to become documented by leaked publications of personal communications amongst the key operatives who were the insiders running this operation behind the scenes, and who include Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, George W. Bush, Victoria Nuland, Jeffrey Feltman, Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultan al-Saud, Saudi Crown Prince Muhammed bin Salman al-Saud, and the Emir of Qatar.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Well clearly she has to be stopped.

The hardline Warhawk line against Russia benefits no one but the military industrial complex while putting the entire world at risk. The sooner these cancerous elements within the US government are gone the better things will be

Personally I can only see advantages to both Russia and the West from a friendly state of relations between America and Russia.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That makes sense, no wonder russia says there will be war if hildabeast takes the elections. Smh. Bad news for us.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
And then people wonder why did I say I'll be going into isolation somewhere in the woods, if a lying, corrupted, murderous criminal becomes the next president of the USA.

Remember, we saw, we came, he died, with her psychotic laughter...

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Maybe she is having second thoughts on the Uranium deal she gave the Russians as Secretary of state... for a nice donation ?

People complain about all the wars and interventions yet Clinton will carry the torch of destruction just as those before her.. Personally I am sick of it..

Or the big donors have said we need to get serious when you take office...from the Ops link

This operation came out into public view only briefly when the news site Zero Hedge headlined on 6 October 2015 “Saudi Clerics Call For Jihad Against Russia, Iran” and linked to a number of sources, including to a Wall Street Journal report the day before, which simply ignored the Saudi involvement and headlined “U.S. Sees Russian Drive Against CIA-Backed Rebels in Syria”, as if this matter were merely a U.S.-v.-Russia issue, not an issue involving the Saud family at all. By contrast, the zerohedge article closed with “‘This is a real war on Sunnis, their countries and their identities,’ said the statement [by the International Union of Muslim Scholars, which is based in Qatar, whose ruling family, the Thanis, work closely with the Saud family]. It urged the rebels to join a ‘jihad against the enemy of God and your enemy, and Muslims will back you every way they can.’” As a British news-site for jihadists put the matter, “According to experts, by issuing this statement they seek to encourage Saudi, Gulf, and Muslim youths to fight against Russian forces, similar to the recruitment of young fighters during the Afghan-Soviet war.” (That joint U.S.-Saudi operation, which was assisted by the Pakistani military and by Pakistan’s heavily-Saudi-influenced Islamic clergy, was the brainchild of Saudi Prince Bandar and of the born Polish aristocrat Zbigniew Brzezinski,

edit on 727stk16 by 727Sky because: ..

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Personally I can only see advantages to both Russia and the West from a friendly state of relations between America and Russia.

Exactly
Now we are out of the German dominated continent we can jpoin back up with the Ruskies and open up a second front and put the square heads to the sword for the third time

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
That's sick , I really hope you guys in the US are going to choose wisely! Although I've the feeling both candidates are bad to choose from. I say skip the next president and wait another four years...

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The article stands on its on merit.
The substance is true, correct and verifiable.
Outstanding OP
Sadly, the American people refuse to hear, listen to or believe the truth.

The sooner these cancerous elements within the US government are gone the better things will be

It not a element within the government, it is the government.
And John Q & Mary Sue, don't have the slightest clue.

Buck

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This news is sure to endear Hillary to good ole Vladimir. Don't you think they would make a cute couple?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Then who will buy our Uranium?!?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: kcdub0184

Russia will eat any invader,its imopsible to conquer, it spat out Napoleon and Hitler.Simple logistics.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
This news is sure to endear Hillary to good ole Vladimir. Don't you think they would make a cute couple?

Can you imagine a love scene (maybe hardcore) Vlad does Hilary

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
As a American and a human being, I declare that I have nothing but love for the Russian people. I denounce this and all plots by the government of the United States or any other person or entity to engage in violence and war against any of my fellow human beings. I support peace, cooperation, collaboration, sorority and fraternity between all women and men. Then our mutual achievements will quickly eclipse any under this current pyramidal paradigm of negativity. Manifest PEACE.
edit on 1-9-2016 by HUMBLEONE because: goony goo goo

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

The poor old hag would pretty much die for sure.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

The poor old hag would pretty much die for sure.

Hahaha you know I love the Yanks Nikola in many many ways, but they got to give Russia her space, her pride, her own detached living quarters. Vlad would love making in a consentual and paired satisfactional way, Hilary would be up for the worst kind of bondage and have Vlad roped up, tied down............. effectively raping him.
edit on 1-9-2016 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultan al-Saud, Saudi Crown Prince Muhammed bin Salman al-Saud

both have bailed out trump, the daily heil support him though.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: neveroddoreven99

Then who will buy our Uranium?!?

Iran will.

Via trade agreements with Mongolia.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I'm for better relations with Russia rather than reliving the cold war again.Obviously Hillary could care less about that.

new topics

top topics

join