It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian Government: Secret US Weapons “Real Cause Of Global Warming”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The Indian government have accused the U.S. of using a secretive weapon system that is likely to have caused global warming.

Link to the full information.

According to Environmental Minister Anil Madhav Dave, the U.S. government are able to focus electromagnetic beams via a weapon called High Frequency Active Auroral Research Programme (HAARP) across the Earth which reduce the yields of major crops like wheat and maize in India. “HAARP strikes the upper atmosphere with a focussed and steerable electromagnetic beam,” the Minister said in a statement.

Indiatimes.com reports:

“HAARP is an advanced model of a super powerful ionospheric heater which may cause the globe to warm and have global warming effect,” he said.

Pretty interesting is that the HAARP project is directly related with the Blue Beam project.

What you guys say about this accusation?

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
HAARP and other similar facilities operate Ionospheric Heaters. They literally heat up the particles in the Ionosphere above the earth... so these claims might not be too far fetched.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I thought HAARP was pretty much defunct now? I believe the Ruskies had a similar program that was also eventually shut down long before the U.S. program. Been a long time since I researched anything on HAARP.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
There is also a definite clandestine side to the HAARP project, and now they have moved on to a newer different system which isn't public.
Because of this, the Indian government is probably not too far off the mark.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Might be possible to "bounce/reflect" the beam off different parts of the atmosphere too. Especially if that is one of the reasons they are spraying metal particulates into the air via "chem-trails"

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

The Environmental Minister seems to simply be parroting what conspiracy theorists have already said about HAARP. Does he have anything new to add? Maybe new evidence that HAARP had caused world climate issues?

By the way, HAARP shut down its operations in 2014, and the facility and the equipment in the facility were given to the University of Alaska at Fairbanks. The university now owns the facility, but the equipment is not being operated.

It would not surprise me one bit if there was clandestine defense research or weaponry research being done at HAARP. However, that does not necessarily mean that it was causing global climate change.

edit on 2016/9/1 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

It's the season for crazy politicians is what I think.

HAARP affected less than 20 miles diameter of the ionosphere directly above the antenna (link)

It's for hire according to the wiki so any purported villainy will be going through the University of Alaska Fairbanks.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
So "Dave" doesnt understand weather, doesnt understand climate, hasnt the faintest idea what HAARP was for ...... or has been deliberately misquoted out of context by tinfoilhatters.

Either way, its complete nonsense. Which wont stop some believing it cos it is what they want to believe ....

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

That is the joke. The Jokers says it is shutdown, end up relocating elsewhere. Even citizens of US are forbidden access. Not all US military know what is going on. Until then, when all countries decide to kick out western empire and do border patrols like China and Russia. You will not see any change. Too many countries blindly support the West not know what is going on within. They run to countries that are free just like WW2 and hide. Other countries are just blindly letting them escape. They said MK ultra was finished. Yet, It never did. Just didn't happen in full scale yet. Only on US pop right now and it is working great.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: KandinskyHAARP is a phased array transmitter, meaning it is a steerable beam, at least 45 degrees cone above. Steering is done by the triggering sequence of the discreet antennas. Also, there is one in Tromso, Norway, and the concurrent web site has really good technical explanations. Now the range is debatable, depending on the frequency. the ionosphere creates a tunnel around the earth, and the right freq and angle allows illuminating the ionosphere anywhere in the world. nothing magic, here, go read the ARRL handbook.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Nah, if the US government had such a weapon they would use it on their own citizens prior to using it on a foreign government. And then they would start with enemies or perceived enemies such as Russia and China.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
a reply to: Box of Rain

That is the joke. The Jokers says it is shutdown, end up relocating elsewhere. Even citizens of US are forbidden access. Not all US military know what is going on. Until then, when all countries decide to kick out western empire and do border patrols like China and Russia. You will not see any change. Too many countries blindly support the West not know what is going on within. They run to countries that are free just like WW2 and hide. Other countries are just blindly letting them escape. They said MK ultra was finished. Yet, It never did. Just didn't happen in full scale yet. Only on US pop right now and it is working great.

They just had a free open house. My Visit to HAARP They are planning more events so keep an eye out and make the trip and go see for yourself.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

cute family . . . my kids woulda ate the hats by the time we got the pics taken

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

You realize that HAARP is partially dismantled, and is now owned by the University of Alaska Fairbanks, not the U.S. government or military.... Right?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
My only question is... by researching these ideas are we giving power to their manifestation in reality?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

They might be right. Indians are very smart. They do win all the spelling-bees, ya know.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Do any other countries run a similar device?
How are they used ,what equipment?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness
My only question is... by researching these ideas are we giving power to their manifestation in reality?

No.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

"No".

Hmm ok.

That answer seems rather simplistic.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Let's see...bull#, garbage, piffle.

1) 'HAARP" isn't presently online and hasn't been with one exception last July for about a year.

2) Although it's the biggest ionospheric heater, it's got 3.6MW. And that's it. Four diesel generators worth. Period. That couldn't 'have global warming effect'.

3) Blue Beam is total bull#. HAARP is at least real.

4) I'd like to hear how you conceive 'directly related' between some bogus hologram thing and a HF transmitter. I really would.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join