It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A SpaceX Rocket Just Exploded At Cape Canaveral In Florida

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Check this detail:
www.bignewsnetwork.com...

or
???

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
A lot of folks are jumping on the UFO, aliens bandwagon with this anomaly.

I was not there, so I dont know, however a malfunction while fueling up seems plausible.

But this is ATS, so i have to give this a conspiracy twist:

We know SpaceX has competitors like Boeing, who possess hightly classified weapons. Perhaps this UFO was just an enitity from someone like Boeing showing off a next generation weapon while making their biggest competitor look bad.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

It was not being fueled at the time.
However observational evidence indicates the explosion originated in either the second stage or the satellite itself.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I prefer the Boncho thread

No it's not a plane filming the launch either, because there wasn't a launch scheduled at that time.
Even on that other thread, all the vid frames show an object moving very fast, in a straight line. Not a fly at close range, it would be too fuzzy, this object is just as fuzzy as the tower, i'm not a photographer but if 2 objects in the frame are equally fuzzy then they are at equal distance.

I agree the explosion could of had a zillion natural causes, BUT...I do find the presence of the anomaly to be of great interest. the timing is way too close for it to be pure coincidence.
At least the drone following the WTC impact was a delta shape & travelling at the right speed, about the same as this thing, both are within hu-mon capability.
So i think we can rule out aliens

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join