It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Just Dawned on Me...The Elite Aren't After the Same Money We Use

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Newsflash for those under rocks: Our money is worthless.

Since the mid-60's when the gold and silver standard was removed and our currency was replaced by worthless paper rather than certificates that could be exchanged for gold or silver, it is essentially nothing. I'm no finance expert in any capacity. I'd say that I'm rather ignorant in most monetary dealings like investments, the stock market, trading, etc.; however, I'm not stupid.

Today, I was watching this Alex Jones video...now before you prejudge me based on that, I do not ascribe to or promote AJ's ideas on a regular basis. First, here's the video:

The thing that caught my ear was the guy repeatedly talking about Hillary Clinton doing the bidding of her contacts in Saudi Arabia and receiving a gold-backed currency.

Well, well, well.

So the elite opt out of our healthcare or are exempt, I wouldn't imagine that they eat foods or take vaccines know to be harmful, so it just makes sense that our worthless money isn't what they've sold us all out for. They are getting something better and more lasting than paper. Their money is backed by precious metals. Clever girl.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Those in power are after one thing. More power. Everything else is a distraction. IMHO

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The real shiny coins they want to collect - are human spirits.

Their goal is to drag as many souls of sinners to hell as possible. Fallen angels are immortal and need to be fed with immortal human spirits for eternity.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: glitchinthematrix

Assange isn't that this Australian wanna-be politician who was only after US secrets during his hacker time, has still unanswered rape allegations in Sweden and almost killed Evo Morales? Doesn't he corporate with Russian intelligence?
And Alex Jones... hm.
Got any other sources?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Their goal is to drag as many souls of sinners to hell as possible. Fallen angels are immortal and need to be fed with immortal human spirits for eternity.

So what did these fallen Angels feast on before man came about?

Did Dinosaurs have souls?

With regards to the O.P, all fiat currency is worthless, but then that's why the elite have enough Gold reserves to last them several thousand lifetimes.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

With regards to the O.P, all fiat currency is worthless, but then that's why the elite have enough Gold reserves to last them several thousand lifetimes.

Well.. Looks like we know who the nephilin are coming for when niburu passes..
Silly elites..

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Before humans, they feasted on stars, literally sucking the life out of them with the construction of black holes.

Then they discovered that mortal misery is more enjoyable which explains why the elite finance both warring factions in countless wars.

Ask the dinosaurs themselves; after all they go by another form, seraphs or fiery serpents (reptiles). Do lizards have hearts ?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
You're catching on- fiat currency is just one of the tools they use to gather true wealth.

Gold, and gold back currencies, are not true wealth. They're better currencies than the masses get to use, but they're still just a stepping stone.

Power over others is true wealth.
With power over others you can acquire anything you want- so money is pointless for you to hold onto- but it is useful for controlling those below you.

It's blatantly obvious, once you realize that, why most US laws are severely broken. The money- our money- is used to keep us slaving away. Keep us busy worrying about the bills, so we keep our hands off of the strings controlling us. They constantly deplete the money supply and devalue it to keep us working while they amass its worthlessness in banks and offshore accounts.
We are slaves to this fake currency, and that was all a part of the plan- but just a part of it. The real thing of value is Power over people- which is exactly what they take from us every day, with every new law and regulation. They use the fake currency we slave over to pay the enforcers. They pay our bosses more than us, as the bosses are responsible for making sure we keep working. They pay the police, the military, the lawyers and judges- because they're responsible for making sure we stay in line, and keep going to work.

They set up ridiculous rules, laws, regulations every day to keep us all in step.
They pay the teachers to make sure the brightest among us are dragged down to the level of the dullest. They pay their bosses (school boards, department of education, etc) even more, to make sure the teachers are staying in line.

Realizing the money is fake is the first step.
Realizing the fake money is a tool intentionally created to be used against us is step two.
Keep on keeping on- but be sure to keep on going to work and keep your head down, because if you step out of line they'll throw you in a for-profit prison, where you can still be used to grease their wheels.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Gold backed currency isn't what matters. The wealthy don't even want it, to be perfectly honest. Gold backed currency is limited to the amount of gold that can be mined. It places a finite cap on the money supply, and therefore a finite cap on how wealthy one can become.

What they're mainly after is assets that generate revenue, and diversifying those assets.
edit on 1-9-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Well, yeah.

Just Google 'Black Eagle Trust' + 'Gold' + '9/11.'

If you start there...it will lead you to so many answers you are looking for.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Yea i partially agree. But at the same time its the fiot money that they use to buy precious metals and suck. Ultimatly its power they strive for im sure ( like seeker 11 pointed out).

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: kcdub0184

And depopulation.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I completely agree with this Rapha and would add that along the way, they want to suck out our lifeblood, burn all our energy supporting this pursuit of the fake stuff just to live in the world.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I keep wondering why people think fiat currency is worthless. I mean, it *can* become worthless, but it isn't now.

I do my job, get a bunch of fiat currency in return, and exchange said fiat currency for a very real house, food, fuel, electricity, clothing, cars, kids toys, power tools, lots of really bright LED flashlights (yeah, I'm addicted), appliances, really expensive, PRACTICALLY worthless "health insurance", and of course, much much more.

So why do these stores keep trading worthwhile stuff for my worthless fiat currency? Why does my mortgage bank accept it for payment? Heck, you can even BUY A FIAT with fiat currency (buy why would you want to?)

I guess I'm missing something or its just hyperbole. Even gold-backed currency is still just a medium of exchange to make transactions easier.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Maybe that's why they still support Hillary, even though she's promising to increase their taxes by a whopping $1.3 Trillion dollars?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

What they're mainly after is assets that generate revenue, and diversifying those assets.

^^^^^^ This. Most definitely this.

Revenue generating whether it comes from tangible assets or 1's and 0's on a computer screen.... so long as their revenues keep piling up and growing, so too does their power.

new topics

top topics

join