It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you support #MexicanPrivilege ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: TheBulk

Every country on earth has walls separating their borders? Eh... I think you may want to rethink your rhetoric a tad. I'm sure Japan (or most of the 3rd world for that matter) would disagree with you.

You're right, we should be more like 3rd world countries. You guys are impossible to discuss anything with because you actively deny reality and purposely play dumb.

Deny reality like saying that all 196 countries in the world are surrounded by walls? I only mentioned Japan and the 3rd world because I thought that would be enough to make you see how ignorant your comment was, but I guess not.

Let's see: Canada doesn't have a wall. Most of Europe doesn't have walls surrounding their countries. No walls in South America. No walls around Russia. No walls in the middle east. No walls in Africa.

Try waltzing across the Canadian border which has no walls, you won't get far, they have tech and enforcement that is amazing....

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

a reply to: theantediluvian

So true. I brought up the movie Gangs of New York earlier in the thread. If you watch it you'll see the actors making a lot of the same nativist arguments that are made today about Mexicans and that movie is historical bi-op on the immigration waves at the turn of the 20th century.

A review of the history of immigration in this country will prove just about all of the right wing's fears about illegals to be false.

That was a movie. You act as if the lines spoken in the movie are from that time period. They're not..............What a stupid argument.

How surprising that a Hollywood movie designed to make us all feel bad for illegals so big corp can bring more in to do jobs with no pay, would be the ones making them all cry to keep things the way they are.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: thinline
America has laws. Immigration laws are on the books. I want the immigration laws to be enforced for everyone. There is a portion of the population that doesn't, why do you support criminal acts? The main focus of people who support the criminals are saying that building a wall to help enforce American immigration law is racist?

My questions is, why are give special treatment to Mexicans? Why are you for #MexicanPrivilege? Shouldn't you judge people on the content of their character? The people who make a conscious decision to break American laws? Over the color of their skin?

Why should the Mexican criminals get better treatment then people who are trying to do the right thing, and are following the laws?

Basically, if you don't want the laws to be followed equally and you want to give special privilege to one set group, isn't that against all you believe in?

Stop #MexicanPrivlidge

Because it is all about votes.. The exact same reason the GOP pushes voter ID.

People have done the math to know that their side gets/restricts more votes.

Well you bought the prog lies hook line an sinker. The conservatives push voter ID for voter FAIRNESS. Fairness to the people who have the right to vote legally. If you rush a polling station with non legal voters trying to bring your Country to it's knee's, you can vote anybody in and the media will say, it was what the people wanted.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: thinline

The main focus of people who support the criminals are saying that building a wall to help enforce American immigration law is racist?

The problem isn't how secure to build a wall. They can always tunnel under, fly over, or go round it. Or bribe the guards at the gates.

My questions is, why are give special treatment to Mexicans?

They are treated like slaves once they get to the big farming conglomerates. Thing is for some of them, even slave wages is better than what they had back home.

As long as the big corporations continue to use them for slave labor, they will keep coming, regardless of border 'control measures'.

Now this is why we need to have legal immigration along with an agreed upon minimum wage. The Elite are bypassing fair labor practices again and avoiding the true costs of doing business FAIRLY. This actually destabilizes our economy. A goal i am sure of these "masters of mankind" wannabes. Slave labor, like we can all agree is in China, destroys an economy that is designed to FAIRLY pay and TREAT its workers. The USA comes to mind as a target of this plan.
edit on 3-9-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Well said...

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: xstealth

i would like to see the numbers of israeli attacks against palestinians.

The palestinians should build their own wall.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: RickinVa
My philosophy is simple.

As long as there are homeless American citizens living on the streets, there should be no immigration. Period.

Take care of your own first and then worry about the other "3rd world citizens".

Just saying.

Do you also support sending back 11 million undocumented Hispanics?

Hell yeah, obama deported 3 million, didn't he?

The deporter in chief, they call him.

He's done 3 mil with 1 hand tied behind his back, half asleep!

Trump could do 3 mil in a year.

12 mil by the end of his first term ends.

So it's more than possible. And why isn't obama called a racist for deporting them?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Here's the way I look at it.

People who live in countries where poverty is the norm, or people who live in countries where war and anarchy rule, or people who live in countries run by cartels, i.e., people who live in fear for their lives and their families' lives -- these people who make the trek to our country should be given sanctuary here. This is what our country has been about since its beginning. People who are persecuted and people who are suffering should have some recourse other than waiting years and spending $$$ to escape. Some people don't have years and $$$. Their families are dying NOW.

If people who come here from Mexico are working hard and are not stealing from or killing or raping or otherwise hurting anyone, they should be allowed to stay. That's how I look at it anyway. It's not Mexican privilege. It's sharing the American privilege.

This is pure ignorance. Either that or you live in an area that hasn't seen the effects, the REAL effects, of ILLEGAL immigration.

Just because someone makes a "trek" so where doesn't mean they should be given "sanctuary." That's just ludicrous.

Living in a state that borders TWO border states I've seen first hand the strain ILLEGAL immigration has on the local resources and economy.

Don't even get me started on the criminals and illnesses ILLEGAL immigration brings to the area.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

I was born and raised in Texas. Grew up in Houston and have been living in the Austin area for the past 17 years. So, yeah, I'm familiar with it.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I'm old fashioned. I judge people on the content of their record collections, and how tasty their food is.

Advantage = Mexicans.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I don't......

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFXit would be cool but never happen cartels would not allow it onnly way america could annex mexico is if we out right conquered it and kicked cartels out could we do it sure but it would be a very very hard fight and to many innocents would be killed or injured

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
There is no such thing as Mexican privilege. Latino immigrants don't have it better than any other demographic in America. Complaints about how there are too many Mexicans in America is stupid seeing as Obama has deported more Mexicans than Bush ever did. The white demographic in America is just shrinking because of globalization, you're a nation of immigrants deal with it.

Americans couldn't give two sh*ts about facts. The only people crossing the US border by land are drug dealers and poor people that can't afford a boat or plane. Most illegal immigrants come to America by plane, cause you know it's the 21st century. The whole idea of building a wall is the stupidest thing I've ever heard and it's been used on dumb a*s Americans for decades now. A wall isn't gonna stop sh*t, that's some stupid medieval thinking. You want better immigration security than put that money into more guards and surveillance technologies. Democrats have been saying this, so it's a no go for half the country. Oh well.

It's like you people forget that America is a free nation and as a result people from all over the world get to visit America whenever they want. There not legally allowed to stay but there is no enforcement against them staying, cause u want to put the billions of dollars in tax money on giant slabs of concrete and steel.

I mean to someone who reads the news and looks up statistics and facts. Building a wall is the stupidest thing in the world. Except that it gets stupid people riled up.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join