It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Why do you support #MexicanPrivilege ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: thinline

The main focus of people who support the criminals are saying that building a wall to help enforce American immigration law is racist?

Honestly, I haven't heard people make that claim. You might be projecting a bit.

As far as building a wall it is an utterly f#ing stupid idea that would do nothing to curb immigration, but it would be a huge waste of tax money and an embarrassment for this nation. An 80 billion dollar 20ft wall easily defeated by a 21ft ladder.

what makes it a stupid idea? It's how every country on this earth protects it's borders.

With walls? Where?

link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Already explained, but just for you I put those in bold print.

As far as building a wall it is an utterly f#ing stupid idea that would do nothing to curb immigration, but it would be a huge waste of tax moneyand an embarrassment for this nation. An80 billion dollar 20ft wall easily defeated by a 21ft ladder.

link   

The main focus of people who support the criminals are saying that building a wall to help enforce American immigration law is racist?

The problem isn't how secure to build a wall. They can always tunnel under, fly over, or go round it. Or bribe the guards at the gates.

My questions is, why are give special treatment to Mexicans?

They are treated like slaves once they get to the big farming conglomerates. Thing is for some of them, even slave wages is better than what they had back home.

As long as the big corporations continue to use them for slave labor, they will keep coming, regardless of border 'control measures'.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Honestly, I haven't heard people make that claim. You might be projecting a bit.

As far as building a wall it is an utterly f#ing stupid idea that would do nothing to curb immigration, but it would be a huge waste of tax money and an embarrassment for this nation. An 80 billion dollar 20ft wall easily defeated by a 21ft ladder.

what makes it a stupid idea? It's how every country on this earth protects it's borders.

Every country on earth has walls separating their borders? Eh... I think you may want to rethink your rhetoric a tad. I'm sure Japan (or most of the 3rd world for that matter) would disagree with you.
edit on 1-9-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Those executive actions are selective and only apply to non-violent criminals are intended not to break up families. Which laws has he refused to enforce exactly? Care to name the exact ones?

Non-violent criminals are criminals, no?
Hence, may the laws you seem to be asking for be the ones that initially label them "criminals".

Additionally, family unity does not supersede US sovereignty. There lies the fault with your premise.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
a reply to: kaylaluv

If people who come here from Mexico are working hard and are not stealing from or killing or raping or otherwise hurting anyone, they should be allowed to stay.

That is the thing you are not understanding. Without a legal process, the criminals also make it in. To only bring in law abiding Mexicans means they have to go through the hoops to see WHO they are.

Ya gotta let them in to see what they will do!

As soon as they kill someone, they are outta here, right?

Mexican privilege, yes they are coddled for votes.

It's insane, there is no other country that one can sneak into illegally and set up shop, without getting deported if caught.

No other country where if your children are born there, are automatic citizens.

The days of wagon trains going west are long over. Those people worked or died. A lot died. Horrible deaths too.

Any illegals caught demonstrating at a political event should be deported immediately, uncomfortably if possible.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I agree 100%

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: efabian
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Those executive actions are selective and only apply to non-violent criminals are intended not to break up families. Which laws has he refused to enforce exactly? Care to name the exact ones?

Non-violent criminals are criminals, no?
Hence, may the laws you seem to be asking for be the ones that initially label them "criminals".

But at the same time he IS enforcing them for violent criminals and repeat border hoppers. Selective enforcement isn't non-enforcement. I hope you understand this.

Additionally, family unity does not supersede US sovereignty. There lies the fault with your premise.

So what happens to the children that are citizens of the US but not citizens of their parent's country? Do we break up the families or send the children home with them, thus making them illegals in that country?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Mexican privilege?

Go ahead and cite numerous real world, applicable examples of what you claim, OP.

Who are these Mexican criminals who are being treated better than law-abiding citizens? Where are they? When did this happen (is it still happening)? Again - please cite numerous real world, applicable example of your claim - otherwise, you're just making # up. Completely. Making. LIES. Up.

Fantastic.

I know it may not be a popular opinion, but Obama has deported more illegals than any other president in the history of the U.S. of A. So - and again - who, when, and where has this "Mexican privilege," taken place?

One cannot say things such as "white privilege," or discuss such implications without being called "RACIST," yet I have seen ZERO comments regarding the brazen racism of "Mexican privilege."

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Every country on earth has walls separating their borders? Eh... I think you may want to rethink your rhetoric a tad. I'm sure Japan (or most of the 3rd world for that matter) would disagree with you.

You're right, we should be more like 3rd world countries. You guys are impossible to discuss anything with because you actively deny reality and purposely play dumb.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Like this?

No, that's my Wartune city. I don't know of any countries like this.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

I know it may not be a popular opinion, but Obama has deported more illegals than any other president in the history of the U.S. of A. So

No, he hasn't. He simply changed the definition of "deport" to include people turned away at the border. You've been lied to.

One cannot say things such as "white privilege," or discuss such implications without being called "RACIST," yet I have seen ZERO comments regarding the brazen racism of "Mexican privilege."

Mexico is a country, not a race. Do you not understand this?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

See? This is the kind of willful, purposeful dishonesty I'm talking about. When you say wall, they hold you to the strict definition of "Wall" in order to continue their deception. Of course WE know that a wall can mean ANY barrier to separate borders and improve security.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

You're right, we should be more like 3rd world countries. You guys are impossible to discuss anything with because you actively deny reality and purposely play dumb.

Deny reality like saying that all 196 countries in the world are surrounded by walls? I only mentioned Japan and the 3rd world because I thought that would be enough to make you see how ignorant your comment was, but I guess not.

Let's see: Canada doesn't have a wall. Most of Europe doesn't have walls surrounding their countries. No walls in South America. No walls around Russia. No walls in the middle east. No walls in Africa.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

willful, purposeful dishonesty I'm talking about
?????

Of course WE know that a wall can mean ANY barrier to separate borders and improve security.

No, a wall is actually a wall. Such as Berlin wall, Great wall of China. We call them walls because they are walls.

Willful, purposeful dishonesty is what you seem to be engaging in.

A river is a river we do not call it a wall, but rivers are the most common barriers separating borders. You guys make up so much BS to defend yourselves and it should embarrass you.
edit on 1-9-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

See? This is the kind of willful, purposeful dishonesty I'm talking about. When you say wall, they hold you to the strict definition of "Wall" in order to continue their deception. Of course WE know that a wall can mean ANY barrier to separate borders and improve security.

Moving the goal posts now by trying to redefine the word "wall" I see.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Clearly, I have a wall, mainly along the front. There are no walls on parts of the sides and back, beause during a patch, Cloud City (not shown) and everyone else's castles were moved into the sky during a great Crystal upheaval. However, there are flying machines and mounts in this world, so I wonder why I do not have a wall in the back? I am in danger of illegals from World of Warcraft overtaking my city to raid my farm and Kyanite silo.

What happened there is just as believable as building Trump's wall.

Trump means a really big wall. There has never been any confusion about that.
edit on 1-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Get on with it.

First you say: "You guys are impossible to discuss anything with because you actively deny reality and purposely play dumb,"

First and foremost who is "you guys?" I assume this is some sort of "partisan," jab, am I right?

Then you deflect the FACT that Obama has deported more illegals than any other president in the history of this nation, and tell me "I've been lied to." Okay, bud - enlighten me, then. Source me up, fam.

Then, you go on about another posters opinion being "willful, purposeful dishonesty."

Yeah - YOU people are impossible to talk to.

I've been lied to, other posters are being "willfully dishonest," and you're the only one who is right.

Would you like a Microsoft Office template as a certificate?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Honestly I want to move out of the US and become a citizen of another country.

The problem is it's very difficult to do that legally without a lot of money.

Screw these idiotic boundaries and governments and centralized banks, end all of it.

I want to move to a different country.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

First, Obama has passed to executive actions that allow illegals to stay. Secondly, he has repeatedly refused to enforce laws he doesn't believe in. The deportation numbers seem high because Obama changed how we measure them. We now consider deportations sending people back we catch at the border, and that was never the case before. We have sanctuary cities where law enforcement are told not to contact ICE.

Obama has also hired more border enforcement than previously too. Our border enforcement is at its highest staffing ever. I know you are trying to dismiss Obama's increased deportation numbers with these caveats, but I'm not going to let you slide away from this one. The fact remains that under Obama deportations have increased. Sure some of it may be due to changed metrics, but you are liar if you are going to sit there and claim that those increases don't also have to do with an increased size of our border enforcement.

Sanctuary cities are city governance level thing and don't fall under Obama's domain, so blaming them on Obama is dishonest. He may not be condemning them, but he certainly has no responsibility with setting them up. That is a decision that residents of said city made with their city legislature.

First, I did not criticize Obama for anything until you brought it up. I was merely stating (as you have agreed) that even if we disagree with laws, if your caught you have to be held accountable. If Obama is doing this great, but that doesn't mean Trump or Hillary or anyone else still can't try to solve the problem better.

Regardless of how compassionate his executive actions were, my point was he made actions that went against federal laws about illegals. Read my previous posts, I don't agree with kicking out hard working non criminal illegals either.

As far as sanctuary cities. I know these aren't created by Obama. But he hasn't done anything to enforce the laws there, he has ignored this and allowed these cities to refuse to comply with federal law.

As far as border agents, maybe Obama did increase the number of them, I will take your word for it. But these agents are largely upset with Obama because they claim he is telling them to release illegals or not bother arressting them in the first place.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Even dangerous criminal illegals are allowed to go free.
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

And who can forget the mass child immigrant crisis, with children coming alone and claiming they heard Obama would let them live in America if the got there.

www.ibtimes.com...

And also, why is Obama given a free pass for his deportations, and yet the MSM and others like HIllary (not you) call other people who want to deport illegals racist?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join