It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for 2019

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
This is my first, and only, Trump thread.
This is what I predict the year 2019 will look like:

-Trump is president.

-He abandons much of the promises he made during early 2016 (including his Wall), President Trump becomes quite a conventional president.

-The Second Cold War with Russia has ended as Putin (or a follower of Putin) becomes a business partner with Trump.

-Since Putin's fortune is of oligarchical origins, and since Trump has himself expressed disbelief in AGW, then not much efforts are made to reduce pollution.

-Religious extremists clash with Trump's speeches, and attacks on American soil continue.

-Trump reacts by engaging in a Bush-like war against Middle East, this time with Russia on his side.

-As a result of the war efforts, the US debt increases further.

-The UN protests against both the USA's increasing CO2 emissions, and the USA's war in ME.

-The US call for a separation from the UN.

-To counter terrorism and to make America great again, Trump expand the strength of the NSA.

-In the spirit of Snowden's revelations, Trump call for Russian observers to ensure the "impartiality" of the new NSA. As a consequence, NSA and Russian Intelligence agencies slowly merge with one another.

-Since Russia and China are already sharing both their commerce and intelligence, most of Asia becomes a single force and gain strength thanks to their alliance with the US. The US looks into China for ways to manifactures war equipment at lower prices.

-Iran joins Russia.

-In the US media, the Right is portraying the Democratic Party as a system trying to conspire and get back the power. The Left is in turn trying to put down the Trump administration by portraying it as the "New World Order".

-A new presidential candidate gains support in 2020, as he promises the people to undo the "economical damage" Trump has done. Trump is demonised, perhaps even called an "antichrist". Anti-AGW stance is demonised, as meanwhile some more temperature records will have be broken in many areas of the Globe.

-The economical pressure and the new NSA create concern and further divisions within the population.

What are your thoughts?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

2019 - serious.

With the elite wanting a nuclear war via Hilary Clinton, do you think 2017 is even reachable, let alone 2019 ?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Aliens visit earth and decide not to land because the radiation in atmosphere is too extreme.
Instead they send a probe to to the surface to search for intelligent life
Frustratingly they only find starving huminoids of limited intelligence suffering from said radiation poisoning.
They hit the warp drive and set off for Sirius.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
It is anybody's guess how or what will be in 2019....only thing for sure is that I will be 69 and don't give a #...not enough years left to care who shoots who, who is in bed with who (or is that whom?). The gate at the end of the road is not to keep you out but to keep me ink
Unitl 2019...cheers.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
If the mystery 2020 candidate wins. In the prediction Trump only lasts one term. So that may invalidate some of the other predictions. Would there be enough time to merge the US and Russian intelligence services in that scenario. It would be a fight to even get it done. Even if it is, the next person can come in and undo it.

Besides that, it seems like the OP is predicting a by the books modern presidency for Trump. More terrorism, more mid east war, crappyish economy, expansion of the at home spying program, abandonment of campaign promises, more left/right divide. The status quo.

Which is what I think is the most likely outcome of a Trump presidency. While their rhetoric is very different, in actions, I think a Trump and Hillary presidency would be fairly similar.
edit on 1-9-2016 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
So we only have to wait 69 days to see if it's true. When he loses on Nov 8th that's it.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I am not an american, really do not know anything about Clinton or Trump, (besides the apprentice)

But my guts are telling me, that if Trump wins, it will cause a unification of Russia and USA.

Weird.

And if Clinton wins, the same with Israel,
so in my psychotic mind, you need to decide between Russia or Israel.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
This is just too silly to respond considering he op's extreme green leanings and obvious hatred for anyone but Hillary.

No way can Trump do everything he says-what president has and I'm looking at you Obama!

Not much will change. Americans will become more diversive allowing outsiders to take advantage.

The United States will continue its decline from its original Constitution. From there-it's not pretty-but life continues-just differently-as always.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Democrats don't support Israel a reply to: solve

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: angelsrforever

Really, as i said dont know much/do not care, but a quick search revealed that She has supported Israel her entire career?

But then again, the internet is full of lies, as are both candidates.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
Aliens visit earth and decide not to land because the radiation in atmosphere is too extreme.
Instead they send a probe to to the surface to search for intelligent life
Frustratingly they only find starving huminoids of limited intelligence suffering from said radiation poisoning.
They hit the warp drive and set off for Sirius.

Ummm yea this ^

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Or trump has affair with hillary...and she beggins to sways his decisions by way of the hild-a-pussy.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

With the elite wanting a nuclear war via Hilary Clinton, do you think 2017 is even reachable, let alone 2019 ?

Looks like you were wrong about that!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Looks like you were wrong about that!

Thankfully the Americans realized that it was a definite nuclear war so they voted Trump.

i stated the globalists wanted a nuclear war with Russia and with all the recent anti Russian rhetoric recently, i was in fact correct.

But thanks for reminding everyone. Nov 26th is the big day to watch because if the globalists get their way, then that will be the day everything goes to crap.
edit on 10-11-2016 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Another prediction confirmed:

Trump calls for a withdrawal from the UN: link, link

top topics

join