It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giorgio A. Tsoukalos (Ancient Aliens Hair Guy) Appreciation Thread

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
If you're not a fan of Giorgio A. Tsoukalos, you're taking life too seriously in my opinion. Some people may be upset because he makes the TV show Ancient Aliens look ridiculous. But, let's face it, even if Tsoukalos were removed from the show, it would still look absurd. So, why would anyone not like him?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-9-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I met him once. Back at the end of the world (12-12-2012). He was a special guest at the day long event. For vip. But we leaned over the rope, as general admission people, and called him over. He smiled; Chatted with us for about ten minutes, and took pictures and signed things for us.

Honestly he is the most laid back generally kind "celebrity" I have ever encountered.
edit on 1-9-2016 by Sillyosaurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
The one time I watched an episode and his hair progressively got messier and messier. Not sure if that's a common occurrence but I got a good laugh out of it haha.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Abinkadoo

But...but... I love that hair.

Also, I'm jealous cos mines nearly all gone!

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Giorgio is the Greek God of Aliens , his hair is believed to be a communication device that gives him contact with the other races of our Galaxy ( is such a thing even possible ? )

Aliens love him , although they don't believe him either.

Giorgio is comedy Gold.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

He is even in the gaming App ancient aliens! I mean that guy is a LEGEND!
I bet aliens love him too!

In case you want to have a look youtube vid about the game.

edit on 1-9-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Giorgio is the Greek God of Aliens , his hair is believed to be a communication device that gives him contact with the other races of our Galaxy ( is such a thing even possible ? )

Aliens love him , although they don't believe him either.

Giorgio is comedy Gold.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

It is kinda silly that in America, thanks to the power of social media, you can take others idea's and say them in a way that's even more over the top than the original material and become a cult celebrity.

Don't get me wrong because is such a thing even possible? YES IT IS!

Those last two remixes had me PIMPSwL(peeing in my pants sideways with laughter).

Also, I don't think anyone appreciates Tsoukalous as much as Jason Colavito, who spends all his time proving how bat crazy these AA fellows are by proving that Archeologists are real on his website.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: hubrisinxs

Yea but lets stay on topic, this is about the man the myth the legend: Giorgio A. Tsoukalos.

I would pay good money to spend an evening at the pub with him and listen to endless spurious drivel, and have a good laugh with him.

Even though his ideas are bat#e crazy, he seems like a decent funny bloke. And the evolution of his hair is in direct correlation with his ideas. Maybe its where he gets his powers and knowledge from. 😊

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Does anyone know where he got his start in show business ? He was a bodybuilder promoter . Go figure
And I am a big fan Giorgio and Ancient Aliens

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I haven't met him personally, but my sister and her husband have. They have a picture they took with him hanging on their wall. They say the show makes him look ridiculous and that in reality he's much, much more down to earth. But, we all know how TV is; They'll take your words and twist them to make it more entertaining.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Ha! Brilliant like Samson

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This guy is great.

He's like the Kim Kardashian of the UFO scene.

One is famous for her body. The other for his hair.

Even my sister in law likes him.

lol

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I have hair like that every morning when waking....

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I dont think Ancient Aliens is absurd at all. They ask a lot of completely valid questions.

People bash Giorgio and the show because theyre closed minded.

Its difficult information for deniers and "debunkers" because it is taken so seriously in that forum.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

The hair! I'm bald. I dream about having his hair. Nothing sexual, but not far off

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hey everyone!

I've been a lurker for quite some time now and I actually created an account today just to join in on this thread.

I think Giorgio is awesome and I wanted to share a piece of fan art with you all that I created recently.

Vote for Tsoukalos, because...Aliens!

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
And it all started with this:

from the special features for the movie Stargate.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Giorgio is the Man! Love that dude. I look forward to Friday nights and Ancient Aliens. Before I die I want to go see Puma Punku.

For the haters - Really? He's got crazy hair and some less than main stream ideas so he is horrible? Please...

top topics

join