It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medical Marijuana Card Holders Lost Their 2nd Amendment Rights Today

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

Yes, because being allowed to pound a grip of alcohol and be a gun owner makes perfect sense.

Dumb asses.

Not all of us care about your government or your laws.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LordSatan

What's up Try-Hard...?

So, how does my post tie in with yours?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I really see no problem. Even more than 50% of ATS members believe in exceptions to principles. The "enlightened" are fools. So, how are those hopelessly in the dark going to think differently?

If there is on thing I noticed growing up is that there was a country called America that had "principles" of "liberty". As soon as I was 18 years old and voting I quickly realized there is no such thing as principles to the vast majority of people and even the majority of ATS members. Nor is there such a thing as liberty as you cannot build what you wish on your own property... its for your masters in town to decide what they will and will allow you to do on "your" property.

As soon as I found out you need permission to build a home on your own property, I realized everything is a lie. Humans are a bunch of screeching monkeys, not a civilization.

Principles mean no exceptions. When you have an exception, then you no longer have a principle. For example, if you say the mentally insane cannot have a firearm, then firearms are not a right. They are a privilege to those deemed worthy. Rights don't have exceptions. The insane people running the White House have nukes, while sane people not part of the ruling class are denied even a gun.

Either firearms are a right or they are not. If firearms are a right, then its a crime to participate in a system where permission is asked. Its immoral to get a gun permit. Doing so is morally wrong because it lends support to a system by which people can be denied their right.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Everybody has the right to defend itself, thats the spirit of the 2nd Amendment

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join