It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Second UFO In Lightning Storm Filmed In Just The Last Two Months

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
This recent thread www.abovetopsecret.com... depicts a UFO caught on film during a storm in early July

And now this new footage in late August depicts a very similar event and gives great validity and strength to the first video. Both giving support to each other

I'll leave it up to you all to figure this out, cheers

edit on 31-8-2016 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
looks fake. More disinfo I suppose

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Very interesting. I can't wait to see where this thread goes. I'm guessing some will say it is just another plane following the first plane, just can't see the wings... I would care to differ on that idea just for the record or at least until someone can show more detail of that.

The second video with the bowl shape is pretty wild if of course it is real, which again, I'm guessing there will be many of the usual hoax cries. Again I'd need more proof of the hoax of it.

Nice finds OP

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
It looks fake to me.

And I really wanted it to be real, too.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: 191stMIDET
looks fake. More disinfo I suppose

Not at all , here is the video when it hits the ground

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
i guess i will never see the real one in my life time

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
It is easy to say fake as it is difficult to know their intentions, their capacity and look like, but it is good to keep open mind and sure disclosure is coming. Not only whistle blowers talk about aliens, also many channellers and common people see them more frequently. Just ask your friends and they'll hint something what they have seen, but it is not easy for people to open up. You may see what her friends told her, ______beforeitsnews/space/2016/08/what-my-friends-tell-about-our-et-friends-and-the-nasties-2501617.html

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Suanna

I had multiple UFO experiences when I was growing up and I even had a close encounter. My mind is wide open but, those videos look VERY FAKE. P.S. Before it's news.com is mostly BS. I would avoid that site if I were you.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: andre18
I'll leave it up to you all to figure this out, cheers

UFO video on youtube with added music = obvious hoax

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: andre18

Thank you for crediting my ATS post OP

Though after much tearing apart of the video I did myself and looking through yours..I am pretty much convinced that there is insufficient evidence to conclude these are real.

Fact is these are very short clips made with sound bytes and some captioning to make it look compellingly authentic, but from seeing all the mass editing on the clips I have to say both of our finds are total fake.

As much as I want to believe, I am drawn to conclusion some people are just plain trolls on YT.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

That video isn't the original though I'd imagine. Just because people have intros and music nowadays its deemed hoax?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Doesn't look right to me.

Plus beforeitsnews is not a reliable site at all. They even say that they'll pretty much put up whatever people send them. So they are not concerned whether things are true or not. Many people say some of the stuff on there has viruses. I belong to multiple groups.forums where beforeitsnews is banned for all the above reasons

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
I belong to multiple groups.forums where beforeitsnews is banned for all the above reasons

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We've come to realization that "Before It's News" has pushed more hoaxes than "Sorcha Faal" ever did, therefor ALL threads started with BIN as the only source will go immediately into the HOAX Bin.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
It looks fake to me.
And I really wanted it to be real, too.

We would all like them to be real.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
How long was this filmed...? Did the craft move at all?

The film just cuts off and nothing is talked about. OK... so you see something interesting and decide to film it for a few minutes, and that's is. You just stop recording.

I call hoax.

new topics

top topics

join