It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Peña Nieto told Trump, “Mexico won’t pay for the wall

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Trump didn't debate, he resorted to Reality TV show tactics, you now name calling and drama. Trump referenced his own penis on the debate stage and told the country, nay the world, that there's nothing wrong down there so you have some nerve trying to argue that he's a debater. He won because he bullied all the republican candidates while declaring insane policies. The man will say anything that gets people clapping for him, talk about pandering. He lies all the time and flip flops more than any politician I can think of.

Way to go in your support for Trump! You guys sure know how to pick a winner.

At least Bernie took the high road and stuck the issues and policies instead of slinging mud or talk about his package.
edit on 31-8-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Logarock

She's a seasoned debater and she knows way more about politics, economics, foreign affairs, you know, government things, than Trump ever will. Word is, she's busy studying her ass off like a high schooler while Trump is playing golf and getting counseled by Rudy G, Alies, and Hannity.

Trump can't cancel a debate but even if he did everyone would care.

Yet incredibly,as SOC she managed to disregard national security while committing treason for money at the same time then being " Extemely careless".

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Yeah, no doubt about that! Trump's new campaign manager, I forget her name, knows what shes doing and only she can reign in Trump. Without her, he tweets pics of the Taco bowl for Cinco De Mayo but with her he meets with the Mexican president. Had she been running the show from day 1 Trump may have been our next president BUT its way too late for that now because he's already made his bed.

Future politicians should be wanting to hire her for their own campaign!

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

so, you think people on ATS re going to say Trump is lying or the Mexican President is lying... ?

think about that.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

Yes, we all get it, Hillary bad. Trust me, we ALL GET IT. And look, I do not support her in anyway, shape or form, but the reality is Trump can't debate her and according to reports isn't even prepping for the debates. So don't be surprised if he drops out of ANOTHER debate while claiming to raise money for a charity.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Trump just claimed in AZ that Mexico will pay for the wall. "They don't know it yet though."

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Lol. Struggling, are you?

One, Neito could very well have said we aren't building the wall. That doesn't equate to having a conversation about it. Trump easily could have responded, we'll talk about that a future date.

Two, it's a complete liberal failure to take a successful 30 mins joint press conference and attempt to spin such a small, insignificant statement from Neito without looking at the bigger picture of what happened today.

But this is all liberals have. They avoid substance, they avoid reality. They instead zero in on some tiny, insignificant factor and attempt to blow it out of proportion.

It's beyond embarrassing at this point.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Do you really think Mexico is going to cut the US a check? There are ways to make them pay, whether they want to or not.

Increase fees on all temporary visas issued to Mexican CEOs and diplomats (and if necessary cancel them); increase fees on all border crossing cards—of which we issue about 1 million to Mexican nationals each year (a major source of visa overstays); increase fees on all NAFTA worker visas from Mexico (another major source of overstays); and increase fees at ports of entry to the United States from Mexico.

Also the US gives Mexico $50-100 million per year in aid, cut that in half.

(post by JaMeDoIt removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

so, you think people on ATS re going to say Trump is lying or the Mexican President is lying... ?

think about that.
....they both politicos..ergo they are both lying.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JaMeDoIt

THANK YOU!

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

What!? The guy is smart enough not to slit his own throat?

Of course, he would say that. Why not? He loves those Yankee dollars of flowing into Mexico from the drugs and from workers in the US. The last thing that Mexico, a failed state in its own right, has going for it is Yankee dollars. They are vital to Mexican economy. So a wall such as Trump or anyone proposes to cut the flow of illegals is not going to be to the liking of el Presidente.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Trump is going to win the election and enforce our own laws. What the hell is wrong with that?

What side are you on? Lawlessness?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Don't worry, the money from the abandoned centres for US imperial projection, I mean closed overseas military bases will more than cover the costs.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth
a reply to: Swills

What side are you on? Lawlessness?

Is that what we having going on right now? Lawlessness? Pure Chaos?

No.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness
He said they didn't talk about it...

The Mexican president bringing it up and them actually having a conversation about it are distinctly 2 different things.

Two distinctly different things like two halves of the same hair?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti
Trump just claimed in AZ that Mexico will pay for the wall. "They don't know it yet though."

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Yea if you believe the Mexican president.

I do. I do believe the Mexican President told Trump (and has said before in the press), mexico will not pay for any wall.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JaMeDoIt

Oh I hear your concerns because who trusts politicians, especially from corrupt Mexico! But, if I had to choose between the two, I choose Trump because he's lied to me the most. Call me bias.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join