It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump Rally in Phoenix, AZ (08/31/2016) Immigration Speech after Mexico Visit

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Sublimecraft

She'll employ the "racist" card.

You, my man, appear to have the special gift of foreknowledge....

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

It's becoming apparent that Hillary and her lovers, use only two words: racism and fascism.

Pathetic, wouldn't you agree?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

It's becoming apparent that Hillary and her lovers, use only two words: racism and fascism.

Pathetic, wouldn't you agree?

More like 'Ironic'.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Well, dude, you just posted, like another wall of text that is your opinion.

Let's make it simple: is he going to deport illegals, or is he going to work with them.

Then you can, on your own time, do your mind-reading act for what Trump means by "working with them" that doesn't allow them to stay in this country while they work something out (Obama policy) or offer a path to citizenship.

As usual, you think you've got a point to needle on and you keep repeating it.

Of course, like, dude, that's my opinion, like your post is yours.

Awesome.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

She'll employ the "racist" card.

You, my man, appear to have the special gift of foreknowledge....

I can almost picture her looking like Nora Desmond in a Snuggie...sitting in her dark bedroom...reaching over to her pill bottle-cluttered nightstand for her blackberry...and desperately Tweeting out her same old tired response...thinking she actually did something significant.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I haven't seen anything so far to suggest that any of the categories that Clinton mentioned were inappropriate ... except she didn't bother to list ATS Trump Sycophants.

And as usual, rather than disputing anything with facts, you default to childish ad hom. Par for the course.

/shrug
edit on 1-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I don't deny that he said "we will work with them". But if those five words out of the thousands he speaks every day, constitutes a shift in policy, constitutes amnesty (whether I like or not, even after he just said no amnesty, even after just finding out that his policies have in fact not changed), then it is you who is denying reality.

Yes he said no amnesty; and as you pointed out words mean things, and "we will work with them" does not mean amnesty, like it or not.

With the way you've been using the media in place of your own opinion, we can call you a media true believer and evangelist.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I haven't seen anything so far to suggest that any of the categories that Clinton mentioned were inappropriate ... except she didn't bother to list ATS Trump Sycophants.

lol...She usually leaves THAT to her paid trolls.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Oh come on Gryphon. Lighten up a little! I was just quoting the Big Lebowski with the opinion thing.

You say as usual I "think" I have a point, but the problem for you is that as usual I DO have a point.

You lied. You said Trump offered citizenship, and provided only one source, where he specifically said he would not offer citizenship. You can dance around this all you want, but the fact is you were wrong, and now you stubbornly refuse to admit it.

Look, my post on this thread said I was still confused by exactly what would happen to illegals that were doing things the right way, and I also said if he deported them I would be against that. I also said to you that I found things within this speech to criticize, and was fine with others doing that.

But you are trying to change the subject. You said he offered citizenship, when he clearly did not. Therefore you have lied, just as you have accused Trump of doing.

Its time to just admit you were wrong. Its ok, I will forgive you!

Sometimes you eat the bear, and well sometimes, he eats you.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Yep. She's been paying me to call her a typical lying poliltician since 2012. Wow, that was some foresight on her part eh?

Always thinking ahead, that one.

(PS, if that's the best you can do ... get a life.)

link   
Double post
edit on 1-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

link   
Gambler ... needle at your pleasure.

When you tire of that ... if you can't explain how "working with illegals" is different from amnesty (and it isn't.) you're just squawking.

It's either deportation (last night) or amnesty (last week). Aside from that, you've got nothing new.
edit on 1-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Yep. She's been paying me to call her a typical lying poliltician since 2012. Wow, that was some foresight on her part eh?

Always thinking ahead, that one.

(PS, if that's the best you can do ... get a life.)

Just calm down...It's not always about YOU, Gryph.

edit on 1-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

If it's not about me, perhaps stop replying to me?

Just a thought.

You got called on your typical nonsense patter about trolls, and now you're trying to make it about me.

Good show! LOL

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Gambler? The only Gambler here is you, taking your chances by arguing with someone of my vast intellect! (Just kidding by the way. I disagree with almost everything you say, but I do respect your opinions and enjoy bantering with you)

You say there are two options, deportation or amnesty. This is false, because there is a third option, citizenship. Just allowing someone to stay here isn't citizenship. So when you said Trump offered citizenship, you were wrong. The fact that you are unwilling to admit this does lead me to wonder if you were being intentionally misleading.

Even though you refuse to address this, being that I am a compassionate person, I will answer your question.

As far as working with meaning amnesty, I have already shown how that is not necessarily the case. He could work with them by allowing them to temporarily stay, or facilitation them returning home in a compassionate way to either stay there or apply legally. Neither of these would be amnesty.

You are asserting that the only explanation for saying working with is amnesty, but I provided two examples of how this may not be the case. I feel that the burden is on you to prove that working with means amnesty, especially when in the same quote that Trump said that he would work with them, he said no amnesty.

edit on 1-9-2016 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
All of this ends up being a futile exercise in semantics.

Is Trump a racist? There's a debate to be had. Personally, I don't believe he is. Does Trump use racialized language reliant on offensive stereotypes backed by ignorant perceptions as opposed to fact? There's less of a debate there. If someone wants to argue over whether he's a racist or not, it's fair game. But to deny his racially charged words or to fault Clinton or the media for "playing the race card" is grossly obtuse. How can they do anything other than play the cards they've been dealt? Practically and objectively, anyone would do the exact same.

In his speech, the deporting of Mexicans will eradicate gangs, crime, etc.

It puts so many of America's problems at the doorstep of a very small segment of the population, stereotyping them in ways to denigrate any and all who may look alike.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Gambler, Grambler ... sorry for the misspelling. As to comedy, may I suggest you keep your day job.

I refuse to address the non-issue that you're obsessing over. You refuse to answer the most reasonable basic questions.

You haven't shown anything. "Allowing them to temporarily stay" is amnesty. I love that you tossed in "compassionate" though. Dragging up 11 million people some of whom have been here, as Trump noted, 15-20 years, and shipping them out (last night's promise, and week before last's, and the last years, except of course for the times previous that he's waffled) is one option, and letting folks stay here and "working with them" is another.

Your imaginations of what Trump meant is your own deal. If the illegals are not deported, they're being granted amnesty.

This is not a complicated matter. If your jokingly-referred-to-intellect can't manage to suss out that in this case, based on what words mean, it really is one or the other, it doesn't matter if Trump calls it "working with folks" or amnesty ... it's the same thing.

I won't be responding to the same post again, Grumbler; I don't think wasting ATS's time with pointless repetition is meaningful.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
You want a real example of "low energy"?

Check out this photo of Hilllary's pathetic rally today and all the empty seats.

theamericanmirror.com...

Contast that with any one of the dozens of Trump live streams right now showing capacity crowds and tens of thousands of stream viewers.

Trump is in Wilmington, Ohio giving a speech at same organization (American Legion) and it's packed. They just showed it on Fox News.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Grumbler is actually good. Probably more suited for me.

I love how when you are caught in a lie regarding word choice it is just a non issue, but your entire point is that by saying working with Trump actually was implying amnesty is the exact same type of criticism. You say working with means amnesty, Even though Trump said it wasn't. Even though he said to watch his speech for the exact policy, and even though that speech said he wouldn't be granting amnesty.

How is working with a person to make sure they are sent back to their country in a compassionate manner amnesty? You just ignore any part of a post that you don't have an answer for, and then when called out, say it is not important.

I don't care if you respond to this point anymore. I have had discussion with you in the past where I have admitted I was wrong, but you are unwilling to do that. You just brush it off as non important, and honestly it diminshes you credibility at least with me. But I am sure you don't care what I think, so no worries.

As far as my day job, I am hoping to finally get a salary as a Trumpbot, but I feel like all of those good jobs have probably been taken by illegals.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Not really, they are running a lock step predictable pattern as are her followers.
Of course as a result of her handling top secret info AFTER she was in office is the coup de grass.
She's done regardless what these nutballs who back her even after all her sins.

NEVER under estimate a scout bub. We love this country,and will move HEAVEN and earth to protect her sovereignty,just gotta knock out some overdue spring cleaning.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join