It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy of the blind

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDeLattre89
Well the good news . . . the people who joined because of the election will soon be gone as everything political turns back humdrum late January. (Thats the hillbots and trumpeters)

uh, the trump supporters will be the one's leaving because they will get sick and tired of being told "I told you so" by the dembs and Libertarians.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

You mean, I told you:

that Hillary is the best politician that can be bought

That laws that would have us in jail, hillary just laughs at

Everything that sanders supporters say they hate, they really didn't and voted for Hillary

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

Apparently it's against the t&c to point out active shills, even if you trace their IP's back to email addresses attached to correct the record.

Deny Ignorance, nawww, just ignore it lol.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 8/31.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I don't see what you're seeing at all. Pro Trump/Anti Hillary threads outnumber all the other Trump/Hillary threads combined by atleast 20:1, if not in actual thread count (but probably there too) then definitely in reply count, and I'm including the rather vocal anti everyone but Johnson people in that.
edit on 31-8-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Apparently it's against the t&c to point out active shills, even if you trace their IP's back to email addresses attached to correct the record.

Cheers - Dave

Sounds like a content problem to me. CTR, and all paid groups have budgets. Unpaid can promote their views for free, there's no outspending them, and it's the content they want to say (same principal as open source vs paid software). If you're losing your threads to a handful of paid posters maybe it just means you should make better threads.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

Till someone says TR3B and enrages Zaphod....

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Cheers - Dave

Sounds like a content problem to me. CTR, and all paid groups have budgets. Unpaid can promote their views for free, there's no outspending them, and it's the content they want to say (same principal as open source vs paid software). If you're losing your threads to a handful of paid posters maybe it just means you should make better threads.

Sound reasoning, but I don't create threads on Trump or Hillary as I don't have a dog in this race. I have however been following the criminal activities of the Clintons since the early 80's. I do find however, people are easily led, especially when they have neither the time nor motivation to do research. Research requires the ability to comprehend, patience and critical thinking, all of which it seems are in short supply.

As i said though, the limitations are through the t&c, shills and correct the record types seem to be protected when they should be called out. A little truth in advertising maybe, would be nice. Our society prides itself on free speech, which includes the ability to call em as you see em. It seems however there truly is a protected class, the propaganda class. This of course skews discourse.

It is improbable that a Trump or Hillary supporter will ever be diverted from their beliefs by simple facts or gross exaggerations or lies, but the bigger the lie, the easier to believe it appears. The truth is easy to establish, but difficult to ascertain due to research time and motivation. There was another OP recently that did a good job as all of the points he/she brought up are researchable and verifiable. Those points, if research is applied could change the position of a person supporting Clinton. However, it will never change the message sent by a paid shill/correct the record troll.

Therefore, the quality of the forums goes down because a potentially large number of members are producing threads based on paychecks for propaganda purposes, rather than their own convictions. The moderators/site managers could easily locate paid shills and correct the record types and block their IP's and accounts. I understand their trepidation as it can be time consuming due to the volume of shills, but it is still do-able.

Dyslexics Untie! Lol

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/1.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
If anything, I see ATSers frustrated and not willing to say they support any of the frontrunners. Occasionally they are long conversations lambasting both candidates-we are not happy people right now.
I agree that come January it will be a new game of hating the POTUS-doesn't matter who wins-50% or more will be mad.
Really, sorry to say this, but I definitely believe no votes count-just whoever the Bilderburgs want-and for whatever reason-
It's all just words while the US continues to turn European and the Europeans continue to fall apart while trillionaires control us all globally, as they wish. Sorry to sound so apathetic-just sound realist to me. I got no power over these things.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join