It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Why Do Black Triangle UFOs Exist? What is Their Function?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The black triangle I saw was a drone I think. It was too small to have a pilot. I was walking back from work in downtown San Francisco at around 1 a.m., I get to North Beach/Chinatown and turn on my street (beside the Transamerica pyramid building) and I noticed some lights turn on right above me, I look up, and there's a smallish black triangle floating silently above and through the buildings downtown. What got me was how BLACK this thing was. If the lights on the bottom hadn't turned on as it was flying over the street I wouldn't have seen it at all. It's crazy to think we have some kind of aircraft that can cruise through major downtown areas almost invisible at night. Some weird kind of blimp art project? Batman? Who knows.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Absorbing light kinda paint/camouflage?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto
Maybe who knows. Thinking back, maybe it was that super super black that's been discovered now. Whatever it was, I wouldn't have noticed it if the lights on the bottom hadn't came on. What's crazy is at the level it was flying over the buildings there were taller apartment buildings on each side so if someone were to look out the window it would be in plain sight. (I would think).

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

the one I saw was also incredibly black.. The sky which looked jet black, became a dark grey even purple compared to the blackness of the craft.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join