It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do Black Triangle UFOs Exist? What is Their Function?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
a reply to: xrayanalysis

Imagine seeing a black triangle for 30 minutes finally coming right over your head so low the center light was lighting up 75ft diameter of beach and ur just waiting for the bottom to open up and some SF guys to drop on ur head or something.
If it didn't have such a mind # on me including what felt like mind control I would have seen markings on it assuming they have markings..

I tried convincing myself it was something normal, but the 4 bright lights made no sense and u are left haunted by silence.. I'm pretty sure that was what made it so scary.. A big solid hunk of USAF craft just floating there like a star destroyer, but it looks normal for things to float through space.. When things that look really heavy just float by and then either disappear or zoom off at crazy speed.. Your brain just can't put it together..

I ran from it like it was a T. rex or something. And then I felt so dumb still lit up on the beach from all the light thinking damn there are at least 2 dudes up there laughing their asses off at me..

And it quite literally felt like it was supposed to happen. I was supposed to see it or I called it by accident or fate arranged it whatever.. It felt like a set up.

Maybe I was supposed to think it was aliens..

Still can't make sense of it.

This..This is quite similar to my own experience. I saw one low and slow, directly over head. I was able to pull over onto a rural dirt road, get out of my car and watch it pass over head. It was very confusing. What I was seeing didn't make any sense. It was massive, moving slow, and completely silent. I was able to get back in my car and follow it for a short distance before it passed behind some trees and then vanished from where it should have been on the other side. It was only 200-300 ft off the ground, clear night sky around 11:00-12:00 p.m.. I called the sheriff's department to make a report and ask of any unusual activity. Nothing came of that. This took place ten miles from north Fort Hood.

I've never seen anything like it before or since. I came away with a habit of constantly scanning the skies. I always kind of had the feeling I was supposed to see it, or yes..somehow called it or something..and I'm aware that sounds insane. But there it is. I actually flashed my lights at the thing to see if I could get a reaction, and that was followed by an almost paralytic fear of an actual reaction.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hey open question to all whove seen a triangle.

Id like to ask a silly yet very serious question..

At the time you saw the triangle, if you can remember, were you suffering from any sort of illness that specifically effected your sinuses, inner ear or any other of your physical senses responsible for hearing and or equilibrium. Ill respond via PM as to why to those who did recollect having any of those issues at the time of your sighting.
edit on 3-9-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

At the time you saw the triangle, if you can remember, were you suffering from any sort of illness that specifically effected your sinuses, inner ear or any other of your physical senses responsible for hearing and or equilibrium. Ill respond via PM as to why to those who did recollect having any of those issues at the time of your sighting.

Not that I recall. Mostly just an adrenaline dump, and bewilderment.
edit on 3-9-2016 by MartinD28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MartinD28

I know about the adrenaline dump. I was whooping during. A half second after the holy sh!t ive seen that before on those UFO tv programs....it is real!!!! Moment passed.

Sounds like they werent using a system they now have operable that makes it hard for you to see them now. Its only a few years old. And still buggy.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Although I tend to always be on the brink of coming down with something (Endurance athlete) I can say at the time I was in near perfect health and so was the person that witnessed it with me.

I was actually #ting myself that I was going to get into the car and check the time and see we had lost 2 hours or something but alas no..

RA

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I have a semi recent memory of seeing something that I thought was this craft. I live in a townhouse neighborhood. There is a big shopping center right outside my house almost. I was on my way home and it was about 9 pm and I was walking down the sidewalk towards the first intersection before my house. I saw something directly over the firestation. I saw 3 strong shining white lights, but no body. Maybe there were four lights. I heard nothing, and it was not moving. It took up about 1 1/2 times the width of the firestation. I immediately texted my old best friend Harrison. He made some stupid comment about Mexican immigrants in reference to aliens. I don't know what I saw though. I;m not even sure if I even saw what I think I saw. Just the memory of coming round the shopping center, seeing it up there. I ran towards it. I looked away for a moment, then looked back and it was gone.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Jason88

Are you under siege?
Da-da-daaaaaaaaa.

Haha joke aside, how frequent, what are we talking?
I will read now and apologies if that's already answered.

a reply to: xrayanalysis

Seen em myself. Pretty certain

Enough said.

edit on 4-9-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Can't recall, but it was over 20 years ago. I do remember being freaked out though, especially with not knowing who was inside that thing flying so low righ above us.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Bluish light at night is just plain hard to see because of the chromatic aberration in your biological eye's lens.

You can focus on a red led on your stereo much better than the awful blue ones they put on now.

In your sighting it sounds like the plasma boundary layer control well, "delaminated" for a short time, and no doubt the crew had a tight sphincter moment.

Same basic reason that fusion tokamaks haven't been working well enough to make a reactor yet: there are zillions of kinds of waves and instabilities in combined fluid & electromagnetic plasmas. Simulation can't get them all.
edit on 6-9-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I don't think so but I wasn't alone when I saw it, pretty sure both of us were very healthy at the time

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
You know I wish I saw it fly off quickly or do something other than float. It felt like a triangle shaped blimp the way it floated without noise.

Like some huge blimp ufo prank, all I know is every single day I look for another one so I can find more clues.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
I have a semi recent memory of seeing something that I thought was this craft. I live in a townhouse neighborhood. There is a big shopping center right outside my house almost. I was on my way home and it was about 9 pm and I was walking down the sidewalk towards the first intersection before my house. I saw something directly over the firestation. I saw 3 strong shining white lights, but no body. Maybe there were four lights. I heard nothing, and it was not moving. It took up about 1 1/2 times the width of the firestation. I immediately texted my old best friend Harrison. He made some stupid comment about Mexican immigrants in reference to aliens. I don't know what I saw though. I;m not even sure if I even saw what I think I saw. Just the memory of coming round the shopping center, seeing it up there. I ran towards it. I looked away for a moment, then looked back and it was gone.

Thanks for your detailed description, and others here who've done the same, gratefulness also -- The question remains, what sort of visual phenomenon in the night sky can leave the distinct impression of a large dark triangle with lights mounted on it, moving slowly across the sky.

It would be nice -- maybe cruel and devious, but helpful to these studies -- to conduct 'control experiments' in the open air [or maybe as part of a planetarium show?] to create bright light patterns and then collect witness reports of what they perceived. And see if reports of large dark silhouettes with bright lights on them can be generated by other visual stimuli BESIDES an actual large dark silhouette with bright lights on it.

It turns out they can be. It does not say that ALL such reports were, but indicates that some might have been.

The perceptual experiments have been happening accidentally around the world for decades, since the birth of the space age. They involve creating a bright swarm of lights crossing the night sky -- and without the researchers knowing the actual cause [a 'double-blind' process, the most scientifically useful], the collection of detailed witness perceptions and drawings.

The 'fireball swarm' IN THIS SPECIFIC TYPE OF CASE is the result of the atmospheric reentry of a large satellite, in particular an expended rocket stage with multiple heavy pieces that fragment and then fly apparently in formation. These events are usually well documented in date/time/location/direction. Time after time, across decades and continents and cultures and professions and education and all other variables -- human witnesses have often seen such spectacles and perceived a large dark sharp-edged silhouette with lights mounted on it, crossing the sky silently, blocking out background stars, a once-in-a-lifetime perception. Others see merely a bright unrelated swarm of fireballs. Nobody reports seeing BOTH.

Without actually identifying specific examples of this, there's no reason for anybody to believe it might even be possible. But because it has happened a few times, it IS possible. How often it happens remains a subject for speculation and further research.

Here's my report on this surprising -- but thoroughly documented -- effect.

www.jamesoberg.com...

The biggest epiphany I took from this research is that people 'seeing' a craft with lights under such a situation were NOT hallucinating or 'imagining things' or suffering perceptual failure -- their visual cortex was functioning entirely normally, exactly as it evolved to do over hundreds of millions of years and was individually trained to do over decades of each lifetime.

The brain was using visual cues to create an interpretation quickly -- because in ages past, an individual who did NOT recognize danger [or food] quickly enough to run away [or grab the food] would generally have a much lower chance of passing on their genes. Under such conditions, the interpretive process would lean strongly towards 'false positives' [better safe than sorry] because running when not needed, or grabbing when it wasn't a rabbit, would merely result in wasted effort, whereas NOT running when needed and you were cave bear poop in the morning [or you starved].

It's why pilots in particular are 'trained observers' only in the sense they are trained to interpret visual perceptions in the most dangerous way possible, something close and perhaps threatening collision. They are trained to automatically deduce mechanical causes of any unusual perception [which is why accident investigators do NOT like to rely on pilots as witnesses because they cannot avoid reaching causative conclusions and editing their memories to support how they think it must have happened]. Those mental habits enhance a pilot's lifetime survivability while diminishing their value as dispassionate scientific observers.

Food for thought?
edit on 6-9-2016 by JimOberg because: typos

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

I like it, very detailed and something to keep in mind.

The only problem I see in relation to these black triangle things is, they're often seen in broad daylight, or still bright evening.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I could have hit the one over me.. It's not like it was a 2d tringle from just underneath.. I saw the 3d shape of it it was so crazy low.. Like coming in I'm looking at the nose of this thing.. And it was much darker than the night sky.. Very clear outline.. IT actually had kinf of that F-117 cockpit.. But I didn't see a cockpit, just that the tringle had like a snub nose.. And I saw how it tapered..

I watched this freaking thing for 30 mintes. And it was right on top of me.

I mean I was maybe 150ft away from this thing in 3d space.. 0 feet away in ground position.. dead center, after approaching for 28 minutes.. I thought it would hit the house behind me, until I looked back and realized it was about twice the height of the houses up (houses were on high dunes above me)

I saw it every angle.. Got bathed in a 75 ft diameter light (on the ground).. The source of the light made even less sense.. Who makes lights that big???????

the light was bigger than me. thats for sure.

freaking weird all araound.

I had the distinct impression the lights were not for show lol.. But they didn't hurt me in any noticeable way either.

edit on 6-9-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The ones in daylight cannot be results of this effect. I suspect government agencies have known for decades that 'UFO reports' contain some accounts of secret military operations and that is enough to explain their interest in such reports. I've found several examples in the USSR where even famous 'UFO waves' still part of modern canon were actually different kinds of missile/weapons tests, and the UFO reports in their newspapers contained very valuable technical data on motion and speed that could have greatly contributed to US assessment of the new weapons. Example -- the 'crescent' [or 'sickle'] wave of sightings in 1967-8, actually space-to-ground nuclear warhead delivery tests across Ukraine to Caucasus region.
edit on 6-9-2016 by JimOberg because: typos

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

that's a VERY good point.

I'm convinced what I saw was USAF.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

The only problem I see in relation to these black triangle things is, they're often seen in broad daylight, or still bright evening.

There's also the abrupt stops and silent, violent accelerations to be accounted for.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiffWellington

There's also the abrupt stops and silent, violent accelerations to be accounted for.

Those motions were perceived during reentry fireball swarms as well. See last page
of satobs.org...

and p. 8 of this case
satobs.org...

edit on 7-9-2016 by JimOberg because: add link

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

Those motions were perceived during reentry fireball swarms as well. See last page

of satobs.org...

and p. 8 of this case

satobs.org...

I see a reference to alternating slow and rapid flight in the first link (although no sudden stops from high speed or vice versa). Didn't see anything related in the second link.

Maybe you could provide a little more detail about these characteristics being reported in sightings of reentries?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

of satobs.org...

and p. 8 of this case

satobs.org...

I see a reference to alternating slow and rapid flight in the first link (although no sudden stops from high speed or vice versa). Didn't see anything related in the second link.

Maybe you could provide a little more detail about these characteristics being reported in sightings of reentries?

You're right, such motion is not common with reentries [another example is the Lake-of-the-Woods report by Gribble in MUFON Journal], it's more common with twilight missile launches like last Nov 7 off San Diego, described here:

satobs.org...

It was able to hover and change directions. It was coming directly overhead and then stopped for a minute and just sorta Hovered/loitered for a minute.

Also as to the loitering/hovering I observed: It was coming Directly over head and seemed to pause for a minute or so, then became An EXTREMELY BRIGHT White light. Then Changed Direction and headed MORE WEST than North, which it was originally headed Northwest but not so much West as the new Trajectory...

I saw it directly overhead in Bakersfield, CA. it was stationary, then moved west as amazing colors burst out, leaving a greenish blue hue that lingered for 20 mins. this was illuminated substance. after going west it stopped again. then it went directly up towards space.

Lancer Savage -- i saw it yestarday it was scary as f^^k, i was in palmdale cali and it was bright turned off and than it went straight towards us! i ran thinking that it would land on palmdale! •

Jim Saetern -- Witnessed this evening from Stockton CA. Object look like it was heading North. After the bright trail it look like turn heading northwest. •

Bryon Guyton -- The one I saw didn't head in a constant direction it actually paused and then changed direction. The interesting thing is that it kept moving away slowly but the direction of the light went from facing me to facing away

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join