It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Why Do Black Triangle UFOs Exist? What is Their Function?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
Well,

I have actually seen one "I think" and I was with other people that also witnessed it and tbh I was very glad that was the case as if I was not I would put it down to my mind playing tricks..

It would have been around January 2013, I was in the UK at a dark sky site in Kent (Tenterden) I was setting up a telescope and camera for some Astro photography when I looked about 30-40 degrees from the unobstructed horizon and witnessed a single yellow light at the front of what was the clear outline of a Triangle (face on) with what I can only describe as a massive heat haze behind it and totally silent. It must have been at about 3000 feet and I guess about 2 miles away as the crow flies from our location.

It was moving from left to right from my view point and seemed to be in a slow decent it was BIG as it was blocking out a good amount of sky and hence the background stars that we was observing, I witnessed it for about 5-10 seconds and then nothing it was totally gone. I remember looking to my right and the person next to me looked at me with the what the f#ck was that look..

I have been a astronomer for all my life really and never had I seen anything I would class as a true UFO.. This situation changed all that.

I actually got to the point a few days after this about reporting it to the UFO body in the UK and I actually had a detailed report written but for some reason something said to me do not send it. I still actually regret that..

RA
Do you still have that report? If so I would love for you to post it here. I'm sure others would agree, if this has already been addressed then disregard this post, I haven't kept up on this thread.

I do have an idea about these things that some of you will undoubtedly find intriguing but its a bit winded and so I was thinking about giving it its own thread.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolvacron

That first shape, has been reported:

cdn.images.express.co.uk...

-
www.express.co.uk...
edit on 1-9-16 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Go for it, brother! We don't even need another thread. Take us wherever you want.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Sadly It was on another laptop that died a horrible death when it fell from a great height.. I am sure I could post up the meat and veg of the report the only thing that I would be lacking with confidence is the actual date. I remember it was Jan 2013..

Let me see if I can get the Google maps etc up for the location so people can best get a idea of what I was looking at and I will go from their stand by...

I will post back and edit this post..

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I bet they use the medium for the more scary "PEABODY" ops.
Some one with a SADAMS or the like.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Jason88

I don't know where I got the thought, or idea from but I have always thought of them as a super stealth/cloaked transport for the world's most elite. Military highest brass and perhaps spooks or MIB, whover might be involved. They can provide near instant transport and like a mobile command center for ops with hovering loiter time. Reason they are spotted in storms is because the electrical storms interacts with the cloaking system and temporarily brings it out of hiding. But i really don't know how I decided all that.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

No I am well read and have an assciates degree in opto/laser from a local trade school here in Colorado.
The fact that I can't perform math beyond divison and not that well . I grasp all else above normal.
I was reading about UFO's at eight...thus making my retired Lt.Col. Father(USAF) effectively clam up.
He was the Commander of Clark in 49.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Apologies if it has already been shared, as I don't have the time to check all the replies.

This thread by astr0 was a thought provoking alternative explanation. Just putting it here in case people missed it.

Looking through their history, seems to be someone in the know (for whatever that is worth)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
The black triangles that I saw were not huge. Of course it's not easy to tell such things when looking at a black triangle in front of a dark blue sky but I got the feeling that the crafts I saw were fighter jet sized. There was three of them but only 7 lights, not 9 as you'd expect. They were so close to each other that they shared a "wingtip" light. Such a bizarre phenomenon. I tend to lean on the theory that they are man made. Either with reverse engineered captured (or bought/traded?) alien tech or perhaps they are man from the future. Or both. I wish I had answers for these questions too. They flew over me and I only saw them for a brief moment but it changed my life forever. I don't care what anybody says... I know what I saw

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Hey cavetrooper, some of the smartest people I know can not perform math beyond the basic, one lad has dyslexia and yet in spite of it making his qualification's look poor he is definitely one of the keenest minds I have encountered.

My story I had head injury's myself going back, before that I was doing simple Fourier analysis of waveform's and other mid level mathematic's without thinking about it, after the head injury's all I could see was a sheet of jargon and had to drop out of my degree course as I could not concentrate and I could not think, probably some form of delayed concussion but I had memory loss as well and I had also been doped (i will put it down to that as I was seeing and hearing thing's, hell that was 20 odd years ago and I still do, some thing's you don't recover from but you learn to screen out or ignore is the best way I can explain it).

As for number's people do them differently, there are the abacus head's out there, the filing clerk's with memorize equation's and the people who see numbers as form's, these day's I see some of the equation's I used to be able to perform and they may as well be hieroglyph's to me, my mind was so F***** that I could not even perform simple integration and differentiation after it for well over two years but I believe for most of the other's it is not an inability to perform mathematics but rather that it is such a boring subject when taken in isolation (never could understand those that loved it).

And my degree if I had finished it was probably not much different from your own as I was studying electronic engineering.
(like lot's of other fool's over here as there is very little related industry in the UK for that subject matter now we are de-industrialized and I could have done a low grade electrical course in a few week's that would have netted me a far higher income in building related job's - difference the electrical degree is useful for standard electrical repairs and installations etc as you know (over here in the UK we have to conform to national industry standards for our work to be legal similar to the way you do in the states) while the electronic's was far higher level and more theoretical as well as to do with circuit engineering, chip design and fabrication etc so quite similar to your's probably with some overlap but yours being more specialized and aimed at things like fibre optic's and optical computing which is the current standard in data wired area data communication's etc though stateside there is plenty of electronic's work available if you are willing to travel as you know so there it was a wise choice).

But as for your own mathematics level' well think how many people's eye's would glaze over if you tried to explain refraction index and light attenuation etc, how many discreet laser signals' back be sent down a fibre connection and how the quality and purity of the cable manufacture as well as the optical transcievers at each junction can limit it, your mathematics related to that field is actually very high level indeed if not as broad field as a plain mathematician's or a fully fledged physicist BUT indeed your area of expertise is actually a physics related field as you know.

Back when I was studying (and the full shilling as we say - fully functional brain) we still had electro mechanical telephone exchanges and fibre optic's was only just beginning to roll out over here.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Supposing triangular craft DO in fact exist, and I've never seen anything to convince me that they do, I would imagine it would have to have some sort of practical implications to it's flight ability. I can't imagine what that would be, but admittedly am no aeronautics expert.

They question I have is: How are you certain they in fact exist in the first place? And I don't mean any disrespect, I'm genuinely curious.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: xrayanalysis

Seen em myself. Pretty certain

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I want to add to my previous report, the one I saw was massive in size estimated 350 yards long.

I was terrified when I saw it, but I've been looking to see it again for the last 20 years with no luck.

If it is man made, it's old technology at at that, which is a mind blowing concept.
edit on 3/9/16 by xstealth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: xrayanalysis

Imagine seeing a black triangle for 30 minutes finally coming right over your head so low the center light was lighting up 75ft diameter of beach and ur just waiting for the bottom to open up and some SF guys to drop on ur head or something.
If it didn't have such a mind # on me including what felt like mind control I would have seen markings on it assuming they have markings..

I tried convincing myself it was something normal, but the 4 bright lights made no sense and u are left haunted by silence.. I'm pretty sure that was what made it so scary.. A big solid hunk of USAF craft just floating there like a star destroyer, but it looks normal for things to float through space.. When things that look really heavy just float by and then either disappear or zoom off at crazy speed.. Your brain just can't put it together..

I ran from it like it was a T. rex or something. And then I felt so dumb still lit up on the beach from all the light thinking damn there are at least 2 dudes up there laughing their asses off at me..

And it quite literally felt like it was supposed to happen. I was supposed to see it or I called it by accident or fate arranged it whatever.. It felt like a set up.

Maybe I was supposed to think it was aliens..

Still can't make sense of it.

edit on 3-9-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Sorry for delay..

This was as close to a report as I did just after the observation within 24 hours in Jan 2013..

A near on 24h power cut here yesterday and then the Davao bomb has taken my attention the last day or so.

The original report had the exact spot where I we was standing with a photo taken from Google street map but for the life of me I cannot find it on there at the moment, The Postcode is in my phone within Waze GPS and here in the Philippines I cannot access it?.. Needless to say I have put in the details minus that and the actual date as that is at home in the UK on a star chart that I was using that night I believe.

Observation date time
Jan 2013

Observation time approx 22:50pm

Weather condition was perfectly clear with 10/10 seeing, zero cloud very light wind, temperature was approx zero degrees crisp and dry.

www.google.com...@51.0595373,0.6297455,12z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x47dedf8597a581f3:0x5ff9fc29fb4638e9!8m2!3d51.06935 8!4d0.689122

Exact location was just off Tenterden road, my vehicle was parked in lay by,rear of vehicle backed into farmers field boundry.

Reason for being at location was for Astro photography and observation, equipment to hand was a Canon DSLR, William optics ZS60 telescope on Vixen Porta mount, Celestron Binoculars.. No other battery or radio equipment present at the time.

Observation details?..
Whilst looking almost due north I was in the process of mounting Binoculars to view M81/M82 Galaxy's, I was explaining to third party how to star count to loosely find a region of sky or specific star for their observation. At our location we had a totally unobstructed view of the horizon and only very mild "sky haze/Light Pollution" could be seen from London. Darkness of this location was very good and the Milky way was clearly visible and the Andromeda Galaxy can be viewed without aid and without adverted vision.

Whilst myself and third party where looking North we both noticed a single small yellowish light that caught our attention, what I could make out was that the light was round and situated at the front tip of what appeared to be a Triangle object.

It was situated at a compass bearing of approx 10 degrees North,North East and at a elevation of about 3000f making it look to be about 35 degrees above the horizon from my vantage point. I could clearly make out the forward portion of a Triangle with a "heat haze" starting about 3/4 of the way back on the object that could only be described as thick and was trailing the object by some distance distorting the sky behind it.

Size was impossible to really say with any accuracy but it was big to the point that it was blocking out a good portion of sky and background stars, it moved slowly in a west to east motion and appeared to be in a very slight decent, as it got nearer to the horizon at about 15 degrees elevation it totally vanished. Total time of the observation was approx 20 seconds.

There was zero noise from the object and I did not witness any other lights other than the small yellow one noted just back from the tip of the "triangle". There where no navigation lights or anything to denote Port and starboard position.

No time was lost due to the observation.

Experience of viewing aircraft or night sky??..
Extensive Astro viewing world wide, 25 years experience of viewing meteor showers, deep sky object and planets. I have a good understanding of general aviation and have flow recreational in the UK in fixed wing aircraft and gliders and I have a above average understanding of current Military aircraft within the United Kingdom.

I cannot say with any certainty what I witnessed, I have not seen anything like it before or since and any comment would simply be speculation. My lasting memory of the object was that there was zero noise and the intensity of the heat haze which was immense. I cannot say for what reason or how it vanished?. It "did" seem to be under some sort of control this was not a out of control decent that I witnessed and was moving with purpose.

After the event the person next to me that has not got the same experience as myself with sky viewing turned to their left where I was standing and stated "what the f#ck was that??", I ask them what they just thought they had just observed and to talk me through it so I could confirm my own observation.. Both of us had witnessed the same thing.

This report is to the best of knowledge true and accurate...

The only other note worthy thing to add here and it is very X files but I feel it was simply a timing thing nothing more, about 1 minute after the observation and the quick conversation. A Police car pulled up to our location with two younger male officers inside, they simply asked what we was doing so we told them and they where happy we was not trespassing or doing anything we shouldn't and they went on their way.. We stayed at the location for about another hour before packing up and heading home.

I have used this location a number of times for observations as it is the darkest site in South east England and I have not witnessed anything like it before or since..

RA

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jason88
I/qu posted this question on page 2 of this thread: UFO sighting shocks Herberton family

I've since modified the question a bit for this thread because I can't find anything reasonable out there to explain:

Why do large, black triangle UFOs exist?

If they're *man made*, and that's a key element to my question since no one can know what an alien race may think, but why do we need them? Why did the government(s) make the black triangle UFO?

Q:q Are they flying computer servers?
Q: Are they mobile warfare network machines?
Q: Giant blankets to block enemy satellite viewing?

Yes, could be a number of military/intelligence missions, but what would require low altitude and stealth? Seems like intelligence signals collection of very weak signals or stealth logisitcs (like delta force) dropoff.

Q: Do they capture dreams?
Q: Are they an graduated MK Ultra mind control project?

No and No. Those are paranoid fantasies that have no basis in remotely feasible technology.

Q: Are they using chemicals on people?

Other than any exhaust, no. What's the point?

Q: Are they spacecraft?

Impossible to know, but space has much more stringent requirements than already stringent aircraft requirements.

Q: Why are they reported over cities and highways frequently?

Because that's where people are and occasionally looking up.

Q: Are we playing with anti-gravity but it's not weaponized and that's why we never hear about them in war zones?

The first question is unanswerable, but it is conceivable that the exotic propulsion techniques could be vulnerable to an alerted, sophisticated adversary. The other possibility is that there has yet been no necessary missions that require them, or if they have, the opsec is good enough that nobody really noticed for sure.

Q: If we're testing exotic propulsion systems why is it within the planetary bounds?

Why do we test missiles at China Lake in California? Because that's where the people are, and it's near the factories.

But the massive black triangles - they're consistently reported as low & slow aircraft with hyper drives - they make no sense logically as mission focused aircraft.

The possibilities are that they have other operational modes, or there are missions that require such aircraft. Suppose somebody is trying to steal evanescent signals from somebody's data center or communication relay? What about sniffing for radioisotopes? Stuff that can't be done remotely? Or communicating with hidden signals collection devices which are small, and have low power and range capabilities?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

sort of like this kind of haze?

quantumaniac.com...

or this kind of purple haze?

research.ae.utexas.edu...

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel
a reply to: slider1982

sort of like this kind of haze?

quantumaniac.com...

or this kind of purple haze?

research.ae.utexas.edu...

I would say Cherenkov Radiation would be close, certainly no "Purple haze" was witnessed. As the object moved horizontally through my vision it seemed to be that the haze/waves where in a vertical formation if that makes sense?.. The only way to describe it in layman terms is imagine a extremely hot out put from a jet engine only much denser and with more distortion..

RA

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

Again a consistantly excellent post from mbkennel.

Hey guys just so you know mbkennel is a actual physicist with published works that have math so complex it literally hurts to decipher if your a common layman like me. Mb knows his stuff. I would use this opportunity to pick his brain on the subject if i were you guys. Hes a standard model kinda guy. But id be damned if you can find a better person to get into a conversation with about this topic. Plus hes open minded and curious too like us.

As far as the purple haze and the blue haze.

I saw both. The purple haze seemed to be plasma. Was very close to the hull. Could be some northrup style plasma laminar flow to reduce drag. Could be a EM resonant plasma cavity where the plasma its self acts more like a mirror to pertinant frequencies. Or as a non linear medium to convert frequencies into other frequencies that are pertinent. Maybe as some macroscopic CQED set up.

I noticed this when it was a 1/4 mile distant. The vehicle looked slightly blurry at that moment too much like the heat monkeys the above poster mentioned he witnessed. Youre the physicist so you could hopefully shed some educated speculation as to what the distortion is.

But MB if you remember with my sighting the second that plasma cut off the triangle did an immediate dip like the pilot had a monentary crap his pants experience. But more importantly it also lost that blurryness and was in high contrast.

The three lights on the bottom. Those did indeed appear to be xenon colored but matte, non dispersive but also bright fyzzy and difficult to look at. It looked exactly like cerenkov radiation. A powedery blushish grey haze. They were fuzzy just like a black light would be so it tells me whatever those lights are the are emmiting high frequency light close to or mostly in ultra violet.

Another detail. As the craft was directly over passing me the hull was not black. It was a dull matte medium grey with the same bluish pearlescence from the cerenkov. Could that be from some dielectric field around the vehicle. Could it be from metamaterial hull or skin designed to convert radar and other incoming hostile EM to other bandwiths and the cerenkov being a side result. Could it be both of the above?

Either way you slice it. The thing appeared to be eminating cerenkov from many sources.

Heres something id love your input on. In the 50s Forward published a report called guidlines for anti gravity. Its an official air force paper or something if i remember right. Havent looked at it in years. Forward later got into works more aligned, although before, with rueda, putthoff haisch and froning, probably influenced by sakarov. Anyways therein he describes essentially building a toroid coil to create a powerful electric field travelling in the opposite direction as that of earth gravitational pull. The idea being that youd have the equivelent energy of the tess mass travelling opposite of gravity it would essentially counteract it and reduce the vehicles mass. Problem was as you mentioned youd need super dense materials and a ton of power to come even close.

But what if..... you used a superconductor basically acting as one giant electron with a controllable poynting vector. Heck forget the poynting vector just a giant electron and a super powerful field getting its juice needed beyond whats normally available by harnessing the electrons bare charge via the right resonance to kick them virtual leptons above the zero point and into reality. Now you dont need some super massive object to achieve all that. Or twenty buclear reactors slaved together for the power. Just superconductors and the right resonance. The key is whats the right resonance? The compton wavelength or de broglie frequency? Thats super high though. Some harmonic of it. Some beat frequency conjugate between multiple emmiters that comes close? And resonate inside of what? Maybe a plasma cavity?

Finally how much can you milk from the bare charge. Is it like every virtual particle can via resonance be excited with in the space of a vacuum equal to the correspinding diameter or radius of the electrons compton wavelength? If so thats a lot of juice.

I dunno things to ponder.

edit on 3-9-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: DeReK DaRkLy

They're actually intergalactic pizza delivery guys.... the triangle shape denotes the shape of a single slice of pie, and the round lights represent pepperonis. (Collectively, all space-food trucks are known as UFOs, or Universal Food Offerers)

Correct!

For intergalactic travel they band together into a disc. They separate once they get here and are ready to go deliver pizza. They put ground beef on all their pizza's though, even if you don't ask for any. Oh, and its real painful coming out the next day. If you're lucky you wont remember any of it.

Yeah that ground beef is so old though ,,
well frozen preserve is good ,, from all those cattle abductions back in the 70s and 80s !

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join