It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do Black Triangle UFOs Exist? What is Their Function?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

Lax had trouble because one of the air forces AEA vehicles left on their electronic counter measure suite while overflying los angleles. The bird got tagged by radar and did what its supposed to do. Oops.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: xstealth

Markings ,panels ,surface texture?

Solid non blinking lights on the corners, can't recall the color they were white or red though.

The entire craft was smooth matte black, no markings, no panels that I could see which was only the bottom side at night.

Thank you that matches the report's from the Belgian flap, they also seemed to morph in some of those sighting's just before moving away at incredible speed and those light's became very bright then merged into a single light.

This description made a few people think that those Light's were not actually light but what you were seeing was ambient light compressed by a gravitational field, if that is the case they then only APPEAR to be triangular since while the gravity generators are operational they are warping space around the craft and making it appear triangluar while it may actually be disc chaped with three gravitational generator's, the merging is what we see as the craft fold's or bend's space and displaces itself to another location as during this seeming merging of the craft into a single ball of light what is likely really happening is simply those gravity generator's acting in a higher power mode to move the vessel or drone to it's target destination.

Of course I am grasping at straw's but I do believe you saw what you say you did and that therefore you are an eye witness of a genuine object, it's origin still however remain's a mystery as there have been rumor's since at least the 80's that the US air force was in possession of some kind of gravity engine or generator though I would think if they did then we would have heard more about it by now which leave's a very real possible explanation of non terrestrial or other dimensional origin behind these vehicle's though you have to admit they do look very similar to stealth technology with the exception of those strange light's that you witnessed.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

See I never got to the bottom of that one, what craft had the EW capability? I dont believe it was a Dragaon Lady like the official report stated.

My inbox has been lonely this week if you'd prefer to go PM. I do most of the time.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
'
Sometimes in my darkest hours I fear a very dark agenda.

Perhaps the Elites suspect or know that the Earth itself is in serious trouble. The breakaway technology is intended solely for their protection and escape-- to preserve the continuity of Mankind.

This technology is not intended for wars among men.

It will never, ever be revealed to the masses.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

The light is cherenkov radiation. Its a side effect of the propulsion mechanism. Tachyon condensation due to perturbed vacuum n all that stuff.

Theres no anti gravity or gravity generators. Just remival if the cinditiobs that alliw gravuty to manifest. Its not a primary force.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The prpolution system

Go Quiet

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I think I get what you are saying, gravity is an omni-directional force so you would need to instead cancel it out or redirect it in a given direction or plane through some kind of dimensional isolation mechanism or field and this would allow the craft to surf the ambient gravitation found every where in the universe in your desired direction of travel and of course to also cancel out mass based inertia facilitating an almost instantaneous rate of velocity.

Thank's for that snippet my mind is now thinking along a different path of thought on the subject.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Same here, like 92 or 93ish in the North San Francisco Bay Area. Five of us saw it hovering silently above; it was low and absolutely silent. Scared the crap out of me, still wonder what and who that was all the time.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Well the militarys finding gravity is a secondary force. Remove the conditions responsible for creating inertial mass and gravity never forms. Its a side effect.

As a bonus you also drastically increase the value of "c"
edit on 31-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I'm just glad no one has mentioned the term "TR3-B", other than in a derisive manner.

Somewhere, Zaphod sighs in relief.

As far as what I "think" they are....They're a long range recon platform that can swoop in unnoticed in order to do any number of things. They're probably a flexible metal that can be filled with helium. I doubt they're super fast, but they can make it seem that way somehow.

I really like the idea that someone had earlier that linked them to nuke site malfunctions. That would be awesome.

I think they're real, whatever they are. My entire immediate family saw a huge one flying over a field next to their house years ago. I was working, of course. It would have changed my life.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The triangular shape is actually a VERY precise ratio. Tesla discovered this ratio interfered at the Planck length with the quantum zero point field. That's why his work was suppressed.

Op, you mentioned capturing dreams? Spot on. They are flown nightly over every town, city and village to capture people's thoughts in order to discover the new Tesla. Have tptb found anyone yet? Of course, Randall Mills of BLP. His genius work is clearly being suppressed, meaning he went rogue.

If you ever see a triangular shape in the sky, shove some flat leaf parsley (NOT curly parsley, that will kill you if it gets in your ear canal) This will block out the harmful triangular scalar waves that they use (augmented by HAARP and chemtrails )

I carry fresh parsley around with me 24/7

Good luck everyone and stay safe.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Seems like most of the observations were reported in the US, besides the one in Belgium in the 90s and one or twice in the UK, very interesting.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
I doubt they're super fast, but they can make it seem that way somehow.

What does this even mean? How can they make it look like it's going fast?

Does anyone even try to focus their thoughts here on ATS ? Or are we just typing anything that comes into mind?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

My entire immediate family saw a huge one flying over a field next to their house years ago.

I watched a cloud with a gargantuan triangle cut out of the cloud like a cookie cutter. Does that count?

It had to be 500 - 600 foot on a side judging from the distance between homes in my neighborhood. Instant slack jaw.
edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

You wouldn't speak to me that way in person. I guarantee it.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
a reply to: TomLawless

My entire immediate family saw a huge one flying over a field next to their house years ago.

I watched a cloud with a gargantuan triangle cut out of the cloud like a cookie cutter. Does that count?

It had to be 500 - 600 foot on a side judging from the distance between homes in my neighborhood. Instant slack jaw.

What other explanation could there be for a cloud cut out in that shape?

I'm jealous. I've never seen anything remotely kooky in the skies.

I'm not a huge believer in UFO's or Aliens, really. I think the notion that "we" could build something like that is far more intriguing. It might almost renew my faith in government.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Jason88

No one knows what these things are and whoever says they do is lying.

Routers in the sky?…all conjecture and speculation...no one knows.

The Belgium wave was the most prominent triangle flap and they never came to any conclusions of what they were only that they were there and many saw them.

edit on 31-8-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Now that does make sense to me or it sound's right, I am not a physicist though and always had an allergic reaction to large equation's.

Now gravity is actually regarded as one of the weakest forces in the universe, electrostatic attraction for example is actually million's of time's stronger so as an alternative view to the membrane theory which suggests in one idea that gravity actually emanates from another brane in superspace that instead gravity is as you say a secondary force, a product of other forces and therefore if it can be modelled in that way tinkering with the causitive or effective forces then this could indeed alter it's behavior.

And yes since Gravity and mass are so intimitely related then c could in theory be altered under those condition's though it would only be within the field or region affected in this way (the craft itself could be seen as transposable for field or region there) as it would be in essence tricking the local time space in order to create these condition's of weakened influence).

Fascinating thought and of course if it is possible it then open's up some intriguing implication's were time is concerned though I do not believe time travel into the past is possible travel into a branching past may be were the effect of the traveller create's a divergent time stream or reality were they able to travel to that point from that point onward.

The best way I always tried to view it was that if you imagine your present time and location now then the past event's which are still occuring in the past are actually happening right now around our point of origin in a kind of ripple that would if viewed or could be modelled as a cone, each point in the past is a little further out on that cone, a little larger in it's ripple pattern but of a lower energy (or exchanging time force for current time voltage to use a electronic's analogy a bit coarse but it work's, your point is the top of this cone (like the top of a parasol of you like in this visual model), stepping into one of those past event's would require you to lose energy and step into it's ongloing quantum ripple or parrallel which could be modelled or viewed as a ring around your first origin point but the act of so moving to such a state would probably isolate you permanently from our origin point making that point on the cone your knew origin point, for you your original time stream would become very hard to access but you could go back into these parrallel's and alter there time stream's (perhaps) but only if the condition's were right to do so but then returning to your origin point would be truly a matter or entering a higher energy narrower bandwidth (Another analogy sorry) reality.
Sorry to explain that any clearer would make it even more double dutch and it is something I have not thought about in a while now.
Still if what you say is actually happening then they may have experience time related dimensional shifting of some description, if so they may not even realize that what they get back is not necessarily what they put in also it could be extremely dangerous to mess with that if I am correct, potentially more so than they may realize.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth
a reply to: Jason88

I don't know but I saw one up close and personal hover 100 yards above me back in the 90's.

They are very real, hover and make absolutely no noise.

I was terrified.

Same here man... I could have hit mine with a baseball.
Something about it was very frightening.. I think it's silence low flying, and also it maybe had an inaudible hum to it, and that maybe tensed my animal/body up on top of the Visual/psychological WTF! part.

This was a 30 minute experience in an area that was divoid of any people.

I can't make it make sense.. I saw the thing from a long long way away it looked like a star that was moving. It was flying so low and slow maybe it was staelthy, but if it's supposed to be stealthy why did it basically have four giant search lights on the bottom?

it kind of seems like I summoned it, as odd as that sounds.

if it's a real craft it had a USA vibe to it.
Any sane person would know it was a craft because it was solid and had these lights that lit up the entire beach my brother saw the whole thing, but what if it was some sort of mental effect. The entire thing felt mind controlly.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
a reply to: 3danimator2014

You wouldn't speak to me that way in person. I guarantee it.

Pretty sure I would. But enlighten me why you think I wouldn't. I'm all ears

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join