It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do Black Triangle UFOs Exist? What is Their Function?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Jason88

Very good points, imagine if they have models with reflective surfaces mixed like mirror like material, the purpose of the craft being simply deceptive in nature, kinda like playing mind tricks on us. I love threads like this, mind feeding material.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Some kind of experimental platform for low-disruption atmospheric displacement tests?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
If they are manmade, the first thing the nation, that creates this crafts, would do, is to use in a war.
But we didn´t see them in a war yet.
Or maybe it´s just the "pre-alpha early access" version, not fit for the big market...
That's actually the last thing they would put in a war.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I don't know but I saw one up close and personal hover 100 yards above me back in the 90's.

They are very real, hover and make absolutely no noise.

I was terrified.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I've heard lots of theory's on the tri angles some suggest they are unmanned other that they are personnel carriers that are space ready like a big space bus for black budget/break away space progams.

Never seen one myself or have I seen believeable evidence for them
but if they are real I'd think due to their tri angle shape that they could be just a piece of the whole. They might be self propelled segments that can be arranged however you like once in space to make a very large facility. A bigger V or tri angle or a sphere. Get enough and you could make a halo ring or dyson sphere.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

They could be a drone flying inside a holographic projection.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Markings ,panels ,surface texture?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Being honest and realistic about it I don't think these Black Triangle craft are what people generally believe they are. Just because there are three lights up there does not mean a solid craft, the most probable scenario is three Ufo Orbs in flight formation giving the impression of something solid. People mention the red light in the centre, that is probaly a small red type ufo orb surrounded by three white types.
edit on 31-8-2016 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Black triangle's, pyramid and other angular shaped UFO's started to appear more and more frequently and to displace the older disc shaped UFO's at about the time the US was working heavily on it's stealth technology.
That said some of the sighting's can not be so easily explained as to claim that they were simply stealth prototypes and model's of secret US or NATO origin, indeed the most compelling is the way that these craft seemed to move as reported by many witness during the Belgian flap.
sites.google.com...
www.thelivingmoon.com...
Here is currently the Best source on this phenomena, massive ATS discussion thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My opinion, take them with a pinch of salt until you have seen one yourself, I have not yet though I personally saw a strange object that was disc or sphere shaped and moving against the wind silently with no illumination, it reflected the ground light's though so was or appeared metallic.

Now also remember there are numerable man made object's and creating a silent flying object is very easy, you know those noise cancelling headphone's, similar principle just sample the noise your craft is making and produce a reverse sound then overlay the two and it makes it silent (Cue black helicopters).
Add radar invisibility and there you have it.

SO my opinion of the black triangles is not decided but I do think they were made here, the Belgian flap though poses the awkward question did anyone have enough of them to stage that back in the early 90's and did they also have the technology to make them almost instantly accelerate to several thousand miles per hour or could they be a different species to the EBE/ET's that may have visited in Disc and Globe shaped craft for many decade's before this.

Are they potentially far more dangerous to us than a group of apparent observors and could there mass appearance have been nothing less than a test of our defences and a show of strength to bully our leader's?.

Are they even real or could it be as you put it a Psy Op (I personally think this is less likely though but not impossible).

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: xstealth

Markings ,panels ,surface texture?

Solid non blinking lights on the corners, can't recall the color they were white or red though.

The entire craft was smooth matte black, no markings, no panels that I could see which was only the bottom side at night.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Well,

I have actually seen one "I think" and I was with other people that also witnessed it and tbh I was very glad that was the case as if I was not I would put it down to my mind playing tricks..

It would have been around January 2013, I was in the UK at a dark sky site in Kent (Tenterden) I was setting up a telescope and camera for some Astro photography when I looked about 30-40 degrees from the unobstructed horizon and witnessed a single yellow light at the front of what was the clear outline of a Triangle (face on) with what I can only describe as a massive heat haze behind it and totally silent. It must have been at about 3000 feet and I guess about 2 miles away as the crow flies from our location.

It was moving from left to right from my view point and seemed to be in a slow decent it was BIG as it was blocking out a good amount of sky and hence the background stars that we was observing, I witnessed it for about 5-10 seconds and then nothing it was totally gone. I remember looking to my right and the person next to me looked at me with the what the f#ck was that look..

I have been a astronomer for all my life really and never had I seen anything I would class as a true UFO.. This situation changed all that.

I actually got to the point a few days after this about reporting it to the UFO body in the UK and I actually had a detailed report written but for some reason something said to me do not send it. I still actually regret that..

RA

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Kelly Johnson said if you saw it in Star Wars we have it.They`re star destroyers,seen while picking up personel,supplies,etc.Nuclear powered laser battleships!Lmao,speculation can be fun,eh?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Those that really know, wont say a thing, they know better. Those that have a good idea may steer you in the right direction, but will not make it easy.(Rabbit holes and breadcrumb approach) Anyone that flat out tells you doesnt really know.

These things are more classified then the Manhattan project and it will be several years if ever when they are rolled out publicly. But when one(or similar craft) does float out of the hangar ATS will melt, twice.

P.S. Thank you for not referring to them as TR3B, you are on your way.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
'
If they are man made, and if I were to speculate--

Perhaps they are a platform for electronic surveillance, scooping up all kinds of information and checking for traces of radioactive weapons. That would explain why they are often flying low and slow.

It would also make sense that they are over cities and roads where the trucks and buildings are.

As for the reported speed, I have no idea.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Exactly, you don't burn down your house to kill a roach.

I look forward to reading your posts.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

In the event of nuke attack maybe we'll see some?
I often wonder what a complete use of secret weapons would even LOOK like or what it would take fore them to rip off he LAST USE label.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Would it still be a nuke attack if nukes could not be launched? Something proved ICBMs could be disable back in the 60`s at Minot AFB. I like to think whatever tech was used then has been refined by now. Remember LAX having issues awhile back? possibly unrelated but maybe not.

We really should look at how previous highly classified projects went from deep black to grey, If they ever did besides the Manhattan project. Whatever has been going on behind the scenes since whenever is far more black than Manhattan ever was.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I sometimes wonder why we didn’t see more man made ufos in the Vietnam war. That war didn’t go so well for us (Americans). And there were serious concerns for domestic instability.

It seems like if we had exotic secret weapons that would have made a huge difference we would have used them then.

But I guess public weapons are for public wars. And secret weapons are for… something else.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Good question! I've asked myself similar ones, like:

"Why are the black triangles so far beyond the capabilities of the most advanced publicly acknowledged aircraft?"

"If they so much of a big secret as far as public acknowledgement goes, why are they so blatantly and repeatedly displayed low over the heads of the public with bright, colorful, attention-grabbing lights and other strange features (like retractable laser-like beams and balls of light that meander away from the vehicle and return to it)?

"Why are the patterns and characteristics of the sightings of this vehicle so different from that of all previous once-secret military craft?"

Very bizarre to say the least.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
There is not such thing as flying black triangles or any other type of craft that is similar in appearance.

That is all gentlemen, dismissed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join