It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do Black Triangle UFOs Exist? What is Their Function?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I posted this question on page 2 of this thread: UFO sighting shocks Herberton family

I've since modified the question a bit for this thread because I can't find anything reasonable out there to explain:

Why do large, black triangle UFOs exist?

If they're *man made*, and that's a key element to my question since no one can know what an alien race may think, but why do we need them? Why did the government(s) make the black triangle UFO?

Q: Are they flying computer servers?
Q: Are they mobile warfare network machines?
Q: Giant blankets to block enemy satellite viewing?
Q: Do they capture dreams?
Q: Are they an graduated MK Ultra mind control project?
Q: Are they using chemicals on people?
Q: Are they spacecraft?
Q: Why are they reported over cities and highways frequently?
Q: Are we playing with anti-gravity but it's not weaponized and that's why we never hear about them in war zones?
Q: If we're testing exotic propulsion systems why is it within the planetary bounds?

We have so many known tools in space & in the sky already, even the black budget speculation aircraft fills useful voids that make military sense - a better U2 spy plane, or an upgraded SR-71, a more efficient B-2, stealth Black Hawk, whatever the X-37B is up to. But the massive black triangles - they're consistently reported as low & slow aircraft with hyper drives - they make no sense logically as mission focused aircraft.

This being ATS, maybe there is a member who knows exactly what they're used for - please let us know.

For the rest of us, any thoughts on the black triangle functions that make sense logically as a military, civilian or research craft?
edit on 31-8-2016 by Jason88 because: Words.... missing

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
They're actually intergalactic pizza delivery guys.... the triangle shape denotes the shape of a single slice of pie, and the round lights represent pepperonis. (Collectively, all space-food trucks are known as UFOs, or Universal Food Offerers)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The picture you presented looks like the underside of an 'Imperial Star Destroyer'.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
If they are manmade, the first thing the nation, that creates this crafts, would do, is to use in a war.
But we didn´t see them in a war yet.
Or maybe it´s just the "pre-alpha early access" version, not fit for the big market...

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Most important subject next to actual interplanetary craft
we still get visits from.
And great questions btw !
Unfortunately I don't know.
It's so confusing.If you want to
get a phone call hang up from Indian Springs AFB
mention :
helium aerogel graphene and the giant
display screen on these platforms that show exactly what
is behind the craft making it "invisible".
Although actual light bending invisible isn't far off I bet.

link   
oh boy i know where this conversation is going

link   

originally posted by: DeReK DaRkLy

They're actually intergalactic pizza delivery guys.... the triangle shape denotes the shape of a single slice of pie, and the round lights represent pepperonis. (Collectively, all space-food trucks are known as UFOs, or Universal Food Offerers)

Correct!

For intergalactic travel they band together into a disc. They separate once they get here and are ready to go deliver pizza. They put ground beef on all their pizza's though, even if you don't ask for any. Oh, and its real painful coming out the next day. If you're lucky you wont remember any of it.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

No idea what the source is, but it fits most descriptions out there.

edit on 31-8-2016 by Jason88 because: removed sacrasm.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
Most important subject next to actual interplanetary craft
we still get visits from.
And great questions btw !
Unfortunately I don't know.
It's so confusing.If you want to
get a phone call hang up from Indian Springs AFB
mention :
helium aerogel graphene and the giant
display screen on these platforms that show exactly what
is behind the craft making it "invisible".
Although actual light bending invisible isn't far off I bet.

Is that a hint?

Why though, why test invisibility on a giant triangle?

Test actual light bending invisibility on a bomber, a drone jet...(done already surely).... use it on the battlefield then we'll hear stories of ghost ships shooting missiles and dropping bombs?

I don't get the purpose of the black triangle - at all.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DeReK DaRkLy

Then why aren't people who spot these crafts getting free pizza?

It doesn't make any sense no matter which way you slice it.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
To test public reactions when they are observed?

About them being used in war, we dont really know, they might have used them a couple of times and kept cloaked while doing their thing.
edit on 31-8-16 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Right. And maybe there's a load of misdirection going on with the drone programs taking out targets and it's actually these crafts... but if the cloaking goes down, some one would report a massive triangle on the battlefield.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

That's a good reason. Test public opinion. Testing for what though? I saw a black triangle. It confused me, now I'm convinced aliens exist.

And maybe that's it's only job - to fly low & slow and convince people aliens exist so other black projects get lumped into the alien bucket. It's a CIA program designed to increase perception that aliens are visiting as a cover story for top secret stuff.

And as for the warfare aspect -- it's sounds like if you could pop one with a .45 they're so low and slow to the ground.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Jason88

That might be it, what I'm curious about is how they achieved the tech to make it look like an hybrid kind of ship, a mix between a blimp and a stealth kind of fighter/bomber? Electro-magnetic anti gravity tech?

Indeed, some of the reports are awe strucking, if it can block stars in the sky, some of the models are massive in scale, that leaves quite an impression at night! Psychological effect, all in complete silence..

Can you tell us about your observation, please? I would love to see one myself.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
OP: Very thought provoking thread!

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeReK DaRkLy

Sadly after stealing the recipes they put that Greek company "Pie Thagoras" out of business.

Galacticizations hey!
edit on 31/8/16 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I think they may be used for some sort of rapture event

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Gotcha covered...www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto

That might be it, what I'm curious about is how they achieved the tech to make it look like an hybrid kind of ship, a mix between a blimp and a stealth kind of fighter/bomber? Electro-magnetic anti gravity tech?

Indeed, some of the reports are awe strucking, if it can block stars in the sky, some of the models are massive in scale, that leaves quite an impression at night! Psychological effect, all in complete silence..

Can you tell us about your observation, please? I would love to see one myself.

Whatever it is... it's amazing. I've thought there was a blimp aspect as well... they're too big and quiet, and the reports before they zoom-off sound like a lumbering blimp. And who knows, maybe black triangles don't zoom off -- it's just a trick with using lights across a large surface of the craft to give the perception of speed then disappearance.

And if it's exotic tech, like you mention electro-magnetic anti-gravity tech, why test it in public places? And they've been reported since the 1960s, so if this tech has matured you'd think it would be in space or something.

I, too, am believing that black triangles are primarily psychological craft, or maybe even something darker... but what and why.

And sorry if I gave the impression of of seeing a black triangle, I have not.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Thanks. I'm at the stage where my mind has switched over to "why?" with all these UFO sightings. I understand UFOs near nuke sites, trailing military craft, that's logical, but these triangles.... why?
edit on 31-8-2016 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join