It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Korean Messiah Sun Myung Moon and Donald Trump.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Korean Messiah Sun Myung Moon and Donald Trump.

Well, not Donald and not old man Moon but rather their sons.

Anyone remember the Moonies? That far right religious cult lead by the Korean Messiah, Sun Myung Moon? He is the cult leader that picked thousands of young women and married them to thousands of young men, all of which were his followers. They would hold mass weddings all of which new couples were chosen by him to be married.

Moon was the Second Coming of Jesus according to their philosophy and everything that Moon said was called the Word of God.

For the past 40 years many of his followers travel around the country selling whatever crap they can dream up to suckers by telling them that they are working to support drug centers and centers for abused women etc all the while taking in millions and millions for the Moon family.

In the 70s and 80s Moon courted fundamentalist Christian groups, giving them money so that they would like him. He also did this with numerous right wing politicians.

After Old Man Bush left the White House he went on a speaking tour of Asia getting paid big bucks by Moons church and then when Moon wanted to buy a newspaper in Brazil I think it was, asked Bush to put in a good word for him which Bush did. The Bush Moon connection goes deeper than that but is not my subject here.

Moon also owns The Washington Times, that newspaper that often puts out scandalous and false news reports to get the masses growling.

Well, now we see that Trumps son Eric, spoke at a grand opening of Moons son's new gun store.

The store is owned by an off-shoot of the Moonie Church, now that Moon is dead and his children are fighting to take control of his financial empire. This off shoot is even more radically conservative than the regular Moonies and as of now has been ex communicated from the rest of that church.

The Moon church has spent millions supporting conservative groups and politicians over the last 50 years and is not stopping now. Very likely, the Moonies are pumping money into the Trump campaign. I have no proof, but it would fit their agenda.

Now I know that this was not Donald, but it is clear that his campaign is courting the lowest common denominator when his son allows his name to be associated with a cult of this type.

Here is the link to this story which also offers a link to a you tube video of the event.
www.dailykos.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Any kind of group that keeps the Left at bay is worth something.

Genuine Conservatives can decide which ones are better than others.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The op seems to have forgotten the golden rule. Do as Trump says not as Trump does. It's ok for him and his offspring to pal around with religious nuts and wannabe dictators. For example he whines about Hillary's connections with SA but never mentions his connections with SA also he is so closely connected with Putin that Putin's girlfriend goes partying with Trump's daughter.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sure xuechen. A cult that follows the words of a man who claimed to be The Second Coming of Christ. And now that he is dead, his wife, now claims to be the new EVE.
A group that brainwashes innocent youth and makes them work 16 hours a say and pays them nothing. NOTHING.
Feeds them PBJs and for a special treat takes them to McDonald's. Has them sleeping on the floor while telling them their families are the DEVIL and will try to do anything to keep them from the church.

You claim them as allies, "Any kind of group that keeps the Left at bay is worth something". I see, you find value in fascist authoritarians.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

You are correct of course Buster. He, Trump, depends upon the short memories of his flock. They seem so 'new age ish' you know, all of them living in the """""now'''''''. Never mind what was said yesterday and don't worry about what he will say tomorrow because in their 'now' universe, excuses and justifications can be made up with a moments notice.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

LOL

Backwards interpretation as usual.

Sorry.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Hillary takes money from SOROS who thinks he's GOD.
I haven't heard of Moon in any arena threatening the US with policies to attack our social structure.
MEH another prog with a Trump "teacup storm" story try again.
GETTING old when issues of semantics obfuscate a threat to national security.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

You said this..."Any kind of group that keeps the Left at bay is worth something. "

You value them from this remark.

I pointed out the authoritarian and fascist nature of the group that you find value in and then you claim a backward interpretation.

Can you explain how such a simple interaction can be interpretation backwards? I would really like to know.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Hillary takes money from SOROS who thinks he's GOD.
I haven't heard of Moon in any arena threatening the US with policies to attack our social structure.
MEH another prog with a Trump "teacup storm" story try again.
GETTING old when issues of semantics obfuscate a threat to national security.

Though you like to claim tongue in cheek that Soros thinks he is God, this fellow spent his whole life amassing a fortune by claiming he was Christ for sixty years. There is a mad diffence there.

And indeed you most likely have not heard of Moons attempts to affect US policies and to attack our social structure because they have hidden it well enough to avoid much media scrutiny. But the reality is, this group, under him and after him have two goals. One is to take gullible Americans for every dollar they can swindle them out of and then use that money to 'persuade' American politicians to move in a direction that will make the US a more docile tool in their attempts to conquer the whole world.

To this end they have been filtering money to any and all conservative groups and politicians who are willing to take their money. And yes, this is a teacup storm, but the thing is is that it demonstrates just how low Trumps campaign will stoop when they pander to groups like this.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

My NATIONAL SECURITY issues with his opponent are worse.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Impossible.

Sorry.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Too much cults that began in the western lifestyle. Lost and possible MK Ultra victims. This needs to end ASAP.
We know where the world is heading.
edit on 31-8-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Sure xuechen. A cult that follows the words of a man who claimed to be The Second Coming of Christ. And now that he is dead, his wife, now claims to be the new EVE.
A group that brainwashes innocent youth and makes them work 16 hours a say and pays them nothing. NOTHING.
Feeds them PBJs and for a special treat takes them to McDonald's. Has them sleeping on the floor while telling them their families are the DEVIL and will try to do anything to keep them from the church.

You claim them as allies, "Any kind of group that keeps the Left at bay is worth something". I see, you find value in fascist authoritarians.

Do you realize how many of us that were teens joined wacky cults in the 70s ? Anything that stated World Peace as a goal ? No , you probably wouldnt.

If you remember the 70s , you werent there...
Peace

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Do you realize how many of us that were teens joined wacky cults in the 70s ? Anything that stated World Peace as a goal ? No , you probably wouldnt.

But I do Gothmog. This is why I posted this thread. At age twenty I was suckered in by the Moonies in 69, taking a couple of prime years before I could re-orient myself and break free. While there I rose high enough in the organization to realize the fascistic nature of not only that cult, but other cults as well.
I wanted to know what had happened to me so part of my readjustment to regular society was accomplished by copious study into the nature of not only the victims of cults, but the mind set of authoritarian and megalomaniacal personalities who draw the most idealistic people to them.

And what I found was frightening. I found that cultish manipulation and behavior is not limited to religious indoctrination. rather, the fundamentals of mind control permeate our entire culture.

And in this time I have kept tabs on the Moonies and watched them focus their attention , and lavish hundreds of millions of dollars on the conservative community, both secular and religious, private citizen and political figures alike. Their agenda has, for the past fifty years, been to sway the political spectrum and skew it as far right as they can.

To this end they purchased the Washington Times (not just any paper, but one of the two major papers in the nations capital) as well as UPI, United Press International , all to give them a media outlet to promote news articles in alignment with their own authoritarian agenda. They also have over the years made their mobile sales teams, along with other members, available to conservative events, to swell the audiences for conservative politicians and protests groups.

So, when the son of a presidential candidate, who, according to my own experiences demonstrates huge amounts of tell tale signs of being of that authoritarian and megalomaniacal mindset, courts the son (Moons son, who, by the way is full goose bozo in his own right), I have to wonder is it just because the Trump campaign did not vet this Moonie outlet enough, or are they just like minded enough that the Moonies are nothing out of the ordinary.

new topics

top topics

join